OS X El Capitan DP's builds!

924 posts in this topic

I have that and my realtek.kext in 10.11 & Other folders within the efi partition of USB stick.  

Same here grey screen?  I will try placing kexts in other.  Are the booterconfig=0x28 and CrsActiveConfig=0x67 the same or changed?

Edited

I not completely sure what fixed it?  I installed Clover SE and it installs FakeSMC into all Kext folders including other folder.  I removed it from other and placed a second copy of kexts from 10.11 into other and I was able to complete the install.

This was my Asus Z97-Deluxe Haswell.  My X79-Deluxe gets a kernel panic unless I remove the AppleUSBHostMergeProperties.kext.  Working on a fix for that.

Well el capitan is very bad gone back to yosmite sick of the usb issue and bad graphics performance. My hardware is up to date z97x-gaming 7 and gtx 960ti graphics card lets hope a fix comes out for the stupid usb issue. And I'm sure nvidia will update the driver upon official version.  

Well el capitan is very bad gone back to yosmite sick of the usb issue and bad graphics performance. My hardware is up to date z97x-gaming 7 and gtx 960ti graphics card lets hope a fix comes out for the stupid usb issue. And I'm sure nvidia will update the driver upon official version.  

AMD as well.

Would You please tell me the right md5 sum of El Capitan Golden Master candidate app?

Yes, it is directory, but because we all have closed and quite equal system, we maybe

can use this kind like command:   (You can copy paste this)

find /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan\ GM\ Candidate.app -type f -print0 | xargs -0 cat | md5

What is the answer of that?

T -.-

Edit: Of course source must be Apple, I have find two different version of GM candidate app, and

other is tampered.  But which one ?

Upgraded to the GM. One of the easier upgrades since I started using hackintoshes. Perhaps also because I have been watching closely the Clover thread for a couple of months. Seriously? Didn't notice any major change from Yosemite until now.

All the best!

P.S.: I'm wrong. No more permissions to repair. Disk Utility look somewhat like Window 7's disk manager - didn't like the change, but perhaps I'll get used to. The system overall does seem snapper. For now, that's all.

• Like 1

Upgraded to the GM. One of the easier upgrades since I started using hackintoshes. Perhaps also because I have been watching closely the Clover thread for a couple of months. Seriously? Didn't notice any major change from Yosemite until now.

All the best!

P.S.: I'm wrong. No more permissions to repair. Disk Utility look somewhat like Window 7's disk manager - didn't like the change, but perhaps I'll get used to. The system overall does seem snapper. For now, that's all.

I also upgraded last night to GM. No issues with the upgrade itself (I just downloaded the app, started it and continued after reboot). Clover 3262. Didn't try it from a bootable USB drive yet.

The only thing I needed to patch again, was the sound. Once that was done, no more issues with anything.

I did however find El Capitan to be snappier than Yosemite, at least on my hardware. Design-wise, not many things have changed. But, I don't know, in my opinion, not many should have. So...to me, it's quite nice.

One thing I'm still struggling to fix, is the apple logo on the second stage boot. Trying to fix it caused some unexpected issues (like the inability to log into the App Store anymore, whereas all the other apps were working fine). But that got fixed easily by restoring my backup config.plist.

Other than that, all fine here. Sleep works, graphics works with the default graphics driver (didn't bother to install Nvidia driver anymore since I don't really need it). So yeah, I'm pretty happy with my current setup.

Would You please tell me the right md5 sum of El Capitan Golden Master candidate app?

Yes, it is directory, but because we all have closed and quite equal system, we maybe

find /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan\ GM\ Candidate.app -type f -print0 | xargs -0 cat | md5

T -.-

Edit: Of course source must be Apple, I have find two different version of GM candidate app, and

Mine is 69dc85078972cc64a69b2383d95595bc

But I don't think ISPs in Finland would hijack your download. Would they? :o

• Like 1

T -.-

You could join the beta program and download from Apple. 

anyways, here is what I've got.

rmdrPiI.png

Here is the MD5 for InstallESD.dmg 

MD5 (InstallESD.dmg) = 6d219e85069cf4a52391de7246b3cda6

• Like 1

Well gotta Z97xU3d-bk and with Yosem with  a R9 390.. like 1/2 speed all worked fine. So put on also El Cap GM. Works great.. all but R9 390. Got that working but same as Yosem like 1/2 speed but in testing Xbench the last part where it should fly goes slow. My NV 770 works full speed.. installed Cuda. Dont really notice much diff ..seems a little snapper ..I like the OLD Diskutil allot better. I like seeing the APPLE every time every time I boot. The only kext I have is one for lan, fake, voodoo. Voodoo in Yosem for ME after sleep no sound. Like if I used Windows and did NOT shut down I would have no sound in Mac. Yet now with EL 10.11 works flawless.. sleep wake sound.. great!  OH I added something in the Config under RV* so I could edit like the Dock where. wow it was like NO TOUCHING EVER! haha

But putting in the 10.9 Dock like I did in Yosem.. no work anymore. cDock works just .. does not quite look the same

All works.. sleep.. Apple store.. Itunes video (perview) as long as I pick the 2nd video.. 1st video never works lol.. not sure why that video thing never worked. I just wish ATI/AMD was as easy as Nvidia is. The R9 390 I think the 290 aswell just have to jump through hoops to get it to work great. Two monitors you have to just use one then sleep plug in other and wake and got 2. Unless plug in NV card also and then two (or intel graphics) works. Why AMD does not come out with drivers like Nvidia .. I read to many saying "go wiht NV is easier" when they want AMD/ATI.

First:  Thanks Henry2010

>>  Mine is 69dc85078972cc64a69b2383d95595bc

Argh...   I have:

TuurenMacPro:~ macuser$ find /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan\ GM\ Candidate1.app -type f -print0 | xargs -0 cat | md5

057a1bddd055cc157a1fd4e1a483754b

TuurenMacPro:~ macuser$ find /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan\ GM\ Candidate2.app -type f -print0 | xargs -0 cat | md5

d41ba4d6e5931e3166c15ec6ac007aa5

I know that something to be amiss.  Btw...  Is this method appropriate ?
I must use google to find method how to calculate md5 from directory.
I feel that tricks is something indirect and unorthodox. It seems to works
anyway, and not depends from directory name.

>>  But I don't think ISPs in Finland would hijack your download. Would they?  :o

Well...  I am like my avatar...  I do not want to  accept Apple's new agreements.

(They want to rights to send electronic bills...   and machine is full of pirated programs.

Hell freeze before I give that permission)  =  I do not use App Store anymore.

This is why I try to find suitable installation file from the net.  

Additionally: local copyright society really have hunting here human, who has

injure their rights. Carefulness is wisdom.  ISP:s are not problems, but law

obligate them block TPB and similar.  This is why I use free DNS from elsewhere:

2001:4860:4860::8888

2001:4860:4860::8844

2001:1608:10:25::1c04:b12f

2001:1608:10:25::9249:d69b

2002:d596:2a92:1:71:53::

2001:67c:28a4::

2001:470:20::2

2a00:1508:0:4::9

And good blocklist is wisdom too:

https://giuliomac.wordpress.com/2014/02/19/best-blocklist-for-transmission/

It is allways smart to put this address in Transmission blacklist place:

http://john.bitsurge.net/public/biglist.p2p.gz

Hmm...   Grace note...   and Off-topics...

====

It seems that there is false or maybe old "Install OS X El Capitan GM Candidate"

applications in net.  That is a pity.

Thank You again that You calculate right checksum.

T  -.-

Edit:  And Thanks Nighf4ll too.  InstallESD sum is valuable in this situation.

>>  Nightf4all:   MD5 (InstallESD.dmg) = 6d219e85069cf4a52391de7246b3cda6

I have:

TuurenMacPro:~ macuser$ md5 /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan\ GM\ Candidate1.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg

MD5 (/Applications/Install OS X El Capitan GM Candidate1.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg) = 40358a77f19c8a21f31f168bc206588f

TuurenMacPro:~ macuser$ md5 /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan\ GM\ Candidate2.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg

MD5 (/Applications/Install OS X El Capitan GM Candidate2.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg) = 40358a77f19c8a21f31f168bc206588f

Both InstallESD.dmg checksum are same...   but they are different than You have...

T  -.-

• 2 weeks later...