OS X El Capitan DP's builds!

924 posts in this topic

Guys, If I install DP1, will I be able to download dp2 from appstore? I don't have developer account

For many this update is available normally. Even without dev account.

• Like 1

DP2 installed ok, but I get a load of "sandbox" posts on boot now and ElCap crashes and reboots a couple of minutes after the desktop loads.

Edit:

But I don't now I remembered I need to add rootless=0 to the Boot args.

I use MacBookPro5,1 and DSDT edits to have partial USB ports working (see here) and no luck. But my edits could be wrong :unsure:. At last, it's sufficient to boot from USB stick :D !

I've uploaded a patched dsdt + fakesmc for D630, USB should work now, but the drivers are still buggy, especially usb writing

If I change yahoo password will solve problem?

What do you mean? Basically, every iCloud user used to have one and the only password. Let's call it master password. Maybe several months ago, Apple introduced app-specific password. So now you have multiple passwords. You need to use the right one when needed.

Is normal 41 seconds boot time on HDD and core 2 duo E6550 OC to 2.8GHz 3GB ram ?

Shutdown is fine 7 seconds.

I use clover, chameleon is faster?

I have an audio problem, I updated VoodooHDA to 2.8.7 because older witch working fine with yosemite on el capitan is mono, but now I can't adjust volume, anywhere I put the volume ball is max only on mute works, also show me only green rear at output and voodoohda pref pane not working.

Screen_Shot_2015_07_03_at_20_46_31.jpg

Screen_Shot_2015_07_03_at_20_49_43.jpg

Method: update from Yosemite, Clover Bootloader ..

in ATM still show Yosemite :(

Can you run this in Terminal?

defaults read /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion

..and post the result?

USB kernel panic at boot on my Samsung laptop. Worked fine for the first two releases.

...you are still using the DSDT patched by me for multiplexing?