Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Disconnect OSX disk and try, keep in mind that if windows disk it's first disk on mobo, the Efi folder in it it's' the firs readed by osx 

i thought about it and disconnect all disk's. Maybe im not making USB properly. I put new disk into last sata port. 

Is there any guide to try with? 

i thought about it and disconnect all disk's. Maybe im not making USB properly. I put new disk into last sata port. 

Is there any guide to try with? 

No for what i know, i used rufus to make usb key and it worked, check if you use rigth options when you create the key.

You can hold Esc key on boot to disable ozmoisis loading.

You should be able to see an UEFI installer with no problem even with the boot filter enabled.. I personally have had no problems with windows or linux uefi format installers.

Does your 560Ti have an gop rom and are you definitely booting with csm disabled?

You can hold Esc key on boot to disable ozmoisis loading.

You should be able to see an UEFI installer with no problem even with the boot filter enabled.. I personally have had no problems with windows or linux uefi format installers.

Does your 560Ti have an gop rom and are you definitely booting with csm disabled?

sorry, forget to change signature. Now i have r9 280x from MSI, because with 560Ti no GOP, so no Oz. 

now i don't know, because as for me, everything should work properly with my gear. In couple moments i will show how i make USB stick. 

So someone clarify if 1479 is compatible with El Capitan?

Thanks

PS:

Also just wanted to warn the dual multi-OS booters out there to be careful if your using Acronis imaging software as it's clone disk

utility will write to the efi partition of the main (port 0) disk that OSX is on without permission. Sorry if off topic.

Do they still sell QUO boards?

Or having a plan to release a new version (z97/z87/z170)?

If not, I doubt that you'll see an update to QUO board.

Hope I'm wrong though.

AFAIK, the dev(s) for both Ozmosis and QUO have been MIA for quite awhile now.

Oz is always being developed. There is no rest for the wicked! We should be seeing an updated build very soon..

Ozmosis Will Rock Your World!

If its true, than its amazing and great news.

P. S. I understand, that Oz project is very hard and eats a lot of time, so maybe there is some way to donate money?

Hello Ozmosis Users

Can someone please confirm if iTunes movies, trailers and TV shows (I guess Netflix with Safari too) work when using Ozmosis with an ivy Bridge or higher build? I've read a few comments online about this, but nothing really answers the questions floating around in my head.

This is the real reason for wanting to use Oz with my Asrock Z77 Pro-M/i7-3770K hack. I've had trouble in the pass getting El Capitan to boot, but if its confirmed that iTunes DRM is working it would encourage me to try harder.

When using Oz with my setup, I could never get OS X 10.11 to load, it would just sit at a black screen even with verbose and safe boot enabled.

Thanks you,

Robert

Hello Ozmosis Users

Can someone please confirm if iTunes movies, trailers and TV shows (I guess Netflix with Safari too) work when using Ozmosis with an ivy Bridge or higher build? I've read a few comments online about this, but nothing really answers the questions floating around in my head.

This is the real reason for wanting to use Oz with my Asrock Z77 Pro-M/i7-3770K hack. I've had trouble in the pass getting El Capitan to boot, but if its confirmed that iTunes DRM is working it would encourage me to try harder.

When using Oz with my setup, I could never get OS X 10.11 to load, it would just sit at a black screen even with verbose and safe boot enabled.

Thanks you,

Robert

Works for me...

To load OS X 10.11, you know that you have to put FakeSMC.kext into /Library/Extensions and manually load it on the first boot ..... right ?

for my yes, with a caveat, must have a valid MLB with your ethernet0 MAC address as your ROM.  At least for me that was the case as listed here.

Good luck.

HBP

on a side note, i have tried and can confirm, all version of Oz, from 894m up to the current builds will boot El Capitan

HBP

• Like 1