OS X 10.9 DP's builds

fantomas

634 posts in this topic

Guys, is there the iBooks? I've unpacked the installer with Pacifist, but can't find it, except for plugins for different applications. And i don't want to install the DP yet.

Thx.

Did anyone try with a LGA 2011 board? Does Sandy-E power management work? And Crossfire? If yes, great days are coming for OSX86.

Rampage is testing it, and LPC seems to load correctly without DSDT... but he's getting kernel panics at the moment, so custom DSDT may be needed. He hasn't said more yet... so let's all cross our fingers !

• Like 1

Thx oldnapalm ;)

I commit and updated Chameleon.

2245 by ifabio, 13:18

- Add boot support to 10.9 (thx oldnapalm)

- Update gui Icons OS detection (ErmaC)

- Update default theme Icon set (thx BlackOsx)

Already compiled Binaries and Installer available here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/59-chameleon-22-svn/

UPDATE YOUR THEMES! OR YOU ARE NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THE NEW OS 10.9 ICONS

PS(The updated theme is the default Chameleon theme… so if you use a different chameleon theme you need update your graphics stuff theme)

Fabio

• Like 3

I hope to give 10.9 a try. if I get it.

I could never get a usb restored from Snow Lep. easy with ML . a little more difficult with Lion.

I just mount the DMG (verify) and then restore to USB in utilities . I then install chameleon 2.2 to USB.

if USB does not boot , you need to play with the bios. must be intel duo core > core2 works better, or higher.

Well, this is a first for me...

Anybody else experienced this? Have installed developer previews of lion en snow leopard in the past but never saw this message.

GA-EX58-UD5

Intel Core i7-920

Radeon HD 4870

Used the newest chameleon build (with support for os x 10.9 boot), fakesmc, nullcpupm, applertl1869 kexts (internet pulled out before booting into installer, just in case).

post-247046-0-01796200-1370958636_thumb.jpg

Well, this is a first for me...

Anybody else experienced this? Have installed developer previews of lion en snow leopard in the past but never saw this message.

GA-EX58-UD5

Intel Core i7-920

Radeon HD 4870

Used the newest chameleon build (with support for os x 10.9 boot), fakesmc, nullcpupm, applertl1869 kexts (internet pulled out before booting into installer, just in case).

Looks like a version check error. Did you make the modified entries to the boot files?

hello

see what smbios u are using...

use a smbios after 2008 / 2009

supported macs

iMac (Mid-2007 or later)

MacBook (13-inch Aluminum, Late 2008), (13-inch, Early 2009 or later)

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid-2009 or later), (15-inch, Mid/Late 2007 or later), (17-inch, Late 2007 or later)

MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later)

Mac Mini (Early 2009 or later)

Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later)

Xserve (Early 2009)

good hack

• Like 2

I've just installed iOS 7 on my iPhone 4 and it's kind of a let down, extremely poor performance and no blurring effect, no nothing, still, the whole thing lags like hell.

I'm changing my main OS drive with a testing one to install 10.9. Maybe it will wash away the bad impression iOS7 left on me.