OS X 10.9 DP's builds

fantomas

634 posts in this topic

trim patch from 10.8 works great after enabling it my geekbench score went from 13150 to 13557 so thats good all that is left is to fix this glitch

http://imgur.com/xuLpWbT < this is a video of mine and it happens to pictures in the new safari only 

I have this problem with some videos downloaded from YT and MPlayerX doesn't work, perhaps DP2 solve this and other minor problems.

i only have 2 bugs my amd radeon hd 7970 shows as 7*** and image and video corruption over top but not present in chrome or vlc only when using safari and quicktime and all my kp were caused by bugs like audio issues and bootloader issues memory allocate issues graphics issues and about 20 more but this version is dam near flawless and i have put it through hell so far stress testing playing games screwing around with system files and it has passed 100% 

Not a bug at all... you need DSDT inject. This is why devs who under stand how mac works should be using it to test on a hack. 

You keep talking about issues that has nothing to do with mav... only the hack side. 

Not a bug at all... you need DSDT inject. This is why devs who under stand how mac works should be using it to test on a hack. 

You keep talking about issues that has nothing to do with mav... only the hack side. 

you made me one and it didnt work in fact it caused more issues then fixed and i am a dev been around since 10.4 hackintosh days i just hate forums cause people judge you without knowing who you really are and it's rude 

For me, almost everything is working just fine on my Z68x/2500K system with an Nvidia 670.   The only problem is it seems my geekbench scores are lower and I'm not sure if it's because of power management or because of my 2500k not being fully overclocked while booted in Mavericks.   Usually with my overclock I get about 12,500 in Geekbench but I'm only getting 9000.

I'll try NullCPUPM later and see if that makes any differences.

Using exact same Clover boot as my ML drive (just choosing to boot from Mavericks instead at the OS selection screen).

• Like 2

Strange thing is that on my system the installer worked with my HD6950 without problems, but when it comes to booting the installed version -> good old white screen. I guess there are changes in 6XXX driver family, but not sure if the white screen can be fixed.

ATI cards behave strangely (5450) with screen tearing and flicker, where as Nvidia generic gts250 is quite ok. I also notice the accelerator kext is absent. 

I also would like to hear from people with Intel HD4000, or better yet HD5000, as I am about to build a new box using Haswell components.

ATI cards behave strangely (5450) with screen tearing and flicker, where as Nvidia generic gts250 is quite ok. I also notice the accelerator kext is absent. 

I also would like to hear from people with Intel HD4000, or better yet HD5000, as I am about to build a new box using Haswell components.

the amd kext is in another kext and i tested a haswell system today and it ran fine but i used my 7970 and i tested my 6870 and 7770 and the 5450 i tested it the other day i have a xfx version no issues for me when i get to try it again i will test the hd5000 which is a laptop gpu and the 4600 which is the desktop gpu

the amd kext is in another kext and i tested a haswell system today and it ran fine but i used my 7970 and i tested my 6870 and 7770 and the 5450 i tested it the other day i have a xfx version no issues for me when i get to try it again i will test the hd5000 which is a laptop gpu and the 4600 which is the desktop gpu

Beautiful! I await further results from your testing. About my 5450 card, it was a {censored} to begin with, so I don't put too much stock into it. Intel HD5000 is intriguing, as it might go into the refresh mac mini. If Apple puts Haswell with iris pro HD5200 in the refreshed Mac mini, it may mark the end of my system building days because of the economics of it. I can't beat the price of a Mac Mini.

Anyone else getting an extra Library folder in /Users?

It contains a HIToobox, LaunchServices, and universalaccess plist, as well as ByHost directory with a HIToolbox plist (with UUID).

Anyone know what this is all about?

I'm getting the impression this is setup because it is needed prior to when a user account is created, but don't know why.

kind regards,

MAJ

those worked oob for me try moduls in the extra folder or ethernet built in 

those worked oob for me try moduls in the extra folder or ethernet built in 

I forguet of put the flag EthernetBuiltin=Yes in my org.chameleon.boot.plist, :blush:  now all is ok :P

Anyone else getting an extra Library folder in /Users?

It contains a HIToobox, LaunchServices, and universalaccess plist, as well as ByHost directory with a HIToolbox plist (with UUID).

Anyone know what this is all about?

I'm getting the impression this is setup because it is needed prior to when a user account is created, but don't know why.

kind regards,

MAJ

Yes, I have a library folder there with the restricted icon or what is it called...

install Perian

no, QTX is failing to open h264 mp4 files that ML can open without Perian.   looking into it some more, it seems to be able to some h264 files and not others that ML QTX could play.

I installed the 10.9 version of Maverick

USB 3 and 1 working with IOUSBFamily V 5.6.0 (mountain lion). USB 2.0 not Working for me.

I had no freeze so far. (NVDA CHANNEL TIMEOUT) Cool!

So far I have not had OPENGL Channel timeout. Here some pictures:

OpenGL.png

Maverick.png

With LuxMark I had 570 on 10.8.4:

luxmark.jpg

And now with 10.9 Maverick I have: 

LuxMark%2010.9.png

Cheers!

parallels desktop 8 works great on 10.9 and with the new display features of 10.9 it's perfect i got windows 8 windows 8.1 and ubuntu and i bought a 500gb ssd pci-e today it worked oob with amazing speeds i might use it as my boot drive not sure yet 

mac os x 10.9 is drunk it must go home look what it thinks my 7970 is lol i think it's trolling me http://imgur.com/kBwRd1i

I have ATI 5450 in 1 machine and Nvidia in another, both of which have identical motherboards. I can't install a fresh copy on either machines. I get the boot screen saying it can only be restored from a backup. I ran out of things to check.

Any idea anyone?

Luckily, I have a MBP to install on external HD.