HELP TOPIC - for help in OS X Yosemite (10.10) and below

Deltac0

2,848 posts in this topic

yes :)

1000 fps with CompuBench 

full screen AA on :)

That''s with automatic or disable syncbeam?

Because I have to disable syncbeam to get those scores!

look here

thanks !

so I delete the extensions folder I have right now and then add that one manually or I have to use kext wizard to install all those files and then fix permissions?

@alllp Try this.. Look at the rotation trick, http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287626-guide-bypass-the-white-screen-for-ati-hd-7xxx-1083/

Boot with -x so you can access system ;)

Just tried, doesn't work :(

Test this, remove these problematic kext "AppleGraphicsControl.kext, AppleTyMCEDriver.kext, AppleUpstreamUserClient.kext " from  /System/Library/Extensions/

then repair the permission

It is very difficult without a clear statement to imagine the problem.  :(

As alllp said, this worked.. Kind of.. I can boot without safe but all graphic acceleration is gone, so all animations and movements are very slow (like 5 fps).

Just tried, doesn't work :(

As alllp, this worked.. Kind of.. I can boot without safe but all graphic acceleration is gone, so all animations and movements are very slow (like 5 fps).

use iopci and acpip patched and flag : fsb=200 Mhz  :)

:)

Yes with kexwizard ;)

THANKS!! To you and to Spakk. It works!

alllp here is for you:

1. Download this:

2. Run kextwizzard and install them both. Don't forget to choose the backup option.

3. DO NOT use kextwizard to fix permissions, use disk utility

4. If you have deleted { AppleGraphicsControl.kextAppleTyMCEDriver.kext and AppleUpstreamUserClient.kext }, just put back AppleGraphicsControl.kext in S/L/E (fix permissions again)

5. Reboot and enjoy!

Btw it's running super fast :D

• Like 2

THANKS!! To you and to Spakk. It works!

alllp here is for you:

1. Download this:

2. Run kextwizzard and install them both. Don't forget to choose the backup option.

3. DO NOT use kextwizard to fix permissions, use disk utility

4. If you have deleted { AppleGraphicsControl.kextAppleTyMCEDriver.kext and AppleUpstreamUserClient.kext }, just put back AppleGraphicsControl.kext in S/L/E (fix permissions again)

5. Reboot and enjoy!

Btw it's running super fast :D

it is useless to remove AppleGraphicsControl.kext, AppleTyMCEDriver.kext and AppleUpstreamUserClient.kext ;)

guys have long been urgent problem, long ago put poppy originally 10.7.5, 10.8.5 and then, and then 10.9.0-10.9.2, and everywhere there were different kinds of problems. just recently established 10.10.0 and 10.10.5 updated on almost everything works as expected, the problems did not notice, but one that has always been with me, it crashes in Adobe programs.

ребята есть давно наболевший вопрос, еще давно ставил мак, сначало 10.7.5, потом 10.8.5, а потом 10.9.0-10.9.2, и везде были разные рода проблемы. вот недавно установил 10.10.0 и обновил на 10.10.5, почти все работает как положено, проблем не замечал, кроме одной, которая всегда была у меня, это вылеты в программах адобе.

it crashes in Adobe programs.

What programs are you using & what programs versions?

Did you try the solutions in this topic? http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/286124-adobe-cs6-master-collection-snow-leopard-lion-mountain-lion

Can someone confirm if this topic is still relevant with the new advances in the kernel development? I can't test as the only two systems I have are my Macbook & My Intel desktop.

Edited by Duran Keeley
Typo
  • Like 1

What programs are you using & what programs?

I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 it crashes if you apply the effect of stabilizing the video, it was still on the previous versions of the MAC OS and Adobe CC and CC 2014. Now the situation is the same, not what has not changed. although the last time I replaced the motherboard, and the schedule set by AMD instead of HB. but Adobe is still working correctly. apparently this is a problem kernel is likely to use some sort of instruction is not correctly compiled in the kernel for AMD processors. I think so

я использую Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 , он вылетает если применить эффект стабилизации видео, это было еще на прошлых версиях МАК ОС и Adobe CC и CC 2014. сейчас ситуация такая же, не чего не изменилось. хотя я с прошлого времени заменил материнскую плату, и графику поставил от АМД вместо НВ. но Adobe все равно работает с ошибкам. видимо это проблема ядра, скорее всего используется какая то инструкция, не правильно компилируемая в ядре для процессоров АМД. я так думаю

Congratulations, it was like a hard bowel movements but after work feels one liberated. :D

try CINEBENCH R15

guys, I don't know how to put an image to the forums too, what a shame

on the other hand, what is wrong with my sound, it has ALC 887 chip and IO shows layout 1, I did layout one and installed AppleHDA and HDAEnabler1.kext with boot plist 

<key>HDAEnabler</key>

<string>Yes</string>
<key>HDAULayoutID</key>
<string>1</string>
<key>HDEFLayoutID</key>
<string>1</string>

Screen_Shot_2015_09_30_at_23_25_57.png