HELP TOPIC - for help in OS X Yosemite (10.10) and below

Deltac0

2,848 posts in this topic

:)

si tu utilises une CM uefi , il te faut iopci/acpip patché , c'est n'est pas un problème de CG , le DSDT n'y fera strictement rien , la R9 280 = HD 7950 et elle est native , quand tu as écran gris ou blanc avec sablier arc en ciel , ça ne vient pas de la CG directement , il faut remettre tes kexts AMD d'origine , utilisé SMBIOS MacPro 3,1/5,1 ou 6,1 

if you use a CM UEFI, you must iopci / patched CAPIC is not a CG problem, the DSDT will do absolutely nothing, R9 = 280 HD 7950 and is native, when you gray or white screen with hourglass rainbow, it does not come directly from the CG must be reset your kexts AMD originally used MacPro SMBIOS 3.1 / 5.1 or 6.1

AMD replace kext for Yosemite 

Those kexts gave kernel panic with Bronya's kernel and this kernel 

and the first sentence I didnt understand "if you use a CM UEFI, you must iopci / patched CAPIC is not a CG problem, the DSDT will do absolutely nothing," 

Could you be more specific? Do you think flickering is caused by this? whatever so. 

Those kexts gave kernel panic with Bronya's kernel and this kernel 

and the first sentence I didnt understand "if you use a CM UEFI, you must iopci / patched CAPIC is not a CG problem, the DSDT will do absolutely nothing," 

Could you be more specific? Do you think flickering is caused by this? whatever so. 

no , use boot flag GraphicsEnabler=No  ;)

@alllp,

only for information:
If the system should stuck on:  **** [iOBluetoothHCIController] [searchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] - Missing Bluetooth Controller transport!  

then boot with:  -s -x kext-dev-mode=1 npci=0x3000 and the other flags

then write:

fsck -fy           (enter and wait a wile)

then write:

mount -uw /    (enter and wait a wile)

then write:

exit                  (enter , then OS X should boot into the desktop)

Edit:

I think you should bring the Extensions - folders in /S/L/Extensions/ back to its original condition, as at the beginning of the installation of Yosemite. ..
then use, as Gils wrote a different kernel, but I do not think that this is the cause, but try it once.

@alllp,

only for information:

If the system should stuck on:  **** [iOBluetoothHCIController] [searchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] - Missing Bluetooth Controller transport!  

then boot with:  -s -x kext-dev-mode=1 npci=0x3000 and the other flags

then write:

then write:

then write:

It's not getting stuck on [iOBluetoothHCIController] ; It's the last thing we see with verbose before it goes to the spinning beach ball and grey screen. 

Unless I boot with -x.

Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that I didn't install FakeSMC.kext? 

@spakk

actually IOBluetoothHCIController is completed, 

@gills

I tried also 10104R1 kernel from y2k4u but it didnt solve the spinning wheel issue.

I feel it may be caused CPU POWER MANAGEMENT issue, I read some in other forums as well as the screen gives only error about HPET (I checked it is enabled in BIOS) and AppleIntel CPU Power management issue,

Do you have any advices about it?  

It's not getting stuck on [iOBluetoothHCIController] ; It's the last thing we see with verbose before it goes to the spinning beach ball and grey screen. 

Unless I boot with -x.

Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that I didn't install FakeSMC.kext? 

but it can not hurt, I think he is coming back into the system.

@spakk

@gills

I tried also 10104R1 kernel from y2k4u but it didnt solve the spinning wheel issue.

I feel it may be caused CPU POWER MANAGEMENT issue, I read some in other forums as well as the screen gives only error about HPET (I checked it is enabled in BIOS) and AppleIntel CPU Power management issue,

read my post #2615

@spakk

@gills

error HPET is no important , but deleted AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement.kext 

then write:

then write:

@spakk

This doesnt change the spinning wheel issue, I still think about it is caused by cpu power management issue or something when it doesnt cause problem by -x 

EDIT: I deleted AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement too, no change, it drives me crazy, very strange!

@itisme754

I installed FakeSMC to test (normally forums say we dont need with AMD but worth to try) so; nothing changed...

• Like 1

then do a break for a day or two, perhaps can you resolve the problem..... it is useless to try to solve everything by hook or crook.... you have to win a few days distance, which is usually better. :)

Maybe you will try search with 'app store login error'. Your request has nothing with icloud workaround.

P.S. Try to boot with EthernetBuiltIn=Yes

is already like that I dont know what could it be

thanks anyways!!

Edited by Duran Keeley
moved to the HELP topic from the iCloud topic

booting with -s and trying to manually run a kext, I get this:

[image]

Whats the problem?

EDIT: fixed

@itisme754

Image does not appear, and what was the problem? how did  you solve? are you able to boot without -x ?

HI I would like to know if anybody have a way of fixing the app store because after I updated to 10.10.5 the app store is saying that my account cannot be verify at the moment and I cannot sign in ,I haven't change anything in the chameleon.plist,I don't know how to fix it please help!

Thanks in advance!!

FYI: This is the help topic. You will find everyone here very helpful!

First: With your update, have you changed kernels? If so which kernel are you using?

@itisme754

Image does not appear, and what was the problem? how did  you solve? are you able to boot without -x 

It wouldn't let me execute kextload on some extensions. Well it was because I boot with -x...By fixed, I meant I knew why it wouldn't let me.  I'm still looking for a solution.

FYI: This is the help topic. You will find everyone here very helpful!First: With your update, have you changed kernels? If so which kernel are you using?

I'm using the spakk kernel and I took the pthread out because I want it to see if it works without that and it does work but I don't know if that can be related to my issue!

I'm using the spakk kernel and I took the pthread out because I want it to see if it works without that and it does work but I don't know if that can be related to my issue!

What are your problems with your system? perhaps we can help?

It wouldn't let me execute kextload on some extensions. Well it was because I boot with -x...By fixed, I meant I knew why it wouldn't let me.  I'm still looking for a solution.

describe the main problems that your system still does?