The Ultimate Web Browser

Swad

461 posts in this topic

Unfortunately, the high selection of add-ons keep me using Firefox over Safari in recent months. Also, it runs a lot faster than Safari for Windows so I can easily install Firefox on all platforms and use one common interface instead of having to switch between Internet Explorer (Windows), Firefox (Linux), and Safari (Mac).

Firefox 3 FTW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Firefox is the best on all three major Operating System platforms. I don't use anything else.

I get Windows, Mac OS X. What's your third OS? Linux isn't an OS, it's a kernel. Ubuntu is an OS. :P

:)

I am a diehard fan of Firefox.

BUT started loving Safari (from safari 4 developer preview)

BTW, I didn't like OmniWeb. It looks like polished Safari 3. Though the ad/flash blocking it pretty useful :angel:

I'm mainly a Safari 3 user with the occasional use of Firefox on my Mac, but on Windows it's Firefox all the way except for when I have to do special updates and Windows will only let I.E use it.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always used Opera on PC until I noticed that Firefox seems to run faster (but, for pc, I stll like Opera best), but on mac, I find firefox terrible. I always use safari, and I think google chrome will take it all. Can't wait until its ported to mac.