Leo4Allv3

eddie11c

440 posts in this topic

Ok here are the final notes, hope i didn't miss anything. Its being uploaded now and will be seen elsewhere very soon. If you did not get a driver you wanted on here I am sorry. There are just too many to get them all.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1xhx1knmz0y

Hey that link did not work for me.

also could you scroll up on page 4 and see the list i have for my specs , and just let me know if those are supported in this version? would much appreciate it. and hey thanks again for your hard work and time in trying to change the whole meaning of the word "hack" giving more than just a new appearance on a program. You took it to new hieghts by hacking the entire planet of osx:) thanks again:)

Please , i'm stuck with my Toshiba Portege M600-E311.

I must use the -x flag to get my mac on..

My Graphics Card is GMAX3100, it seems supported by Kalyway 10.5.1, or iATKOS 10.5.1, but my screen always

screw up everytime i try to get a normal boot mode,..must use -x flag

And i cannot change my resolution.

Already try the new Kalyway 10.5.2..doesn't work too

My laptop 13 inch, then if i use external monitor, the graphics is fine, 1024x728x32@60

But on my laptop it doesn't work at all

My Sound is the same too, Realtek HDA Audio..already try Taruga's patch, ..not work..

And of course my Intel3945 wifi...still waiting for the google code package..

Please help me eddie11c, does your distro will fit in my laptop ??

Thx

To honor the new release of version 3, I have updated the main Wiki once again to welcome new users to try the latest release. =) -- Enjoy!

Woohoo! Leo4AllV2 was the first OSX86 installation I've done that worked pretty well OOTB. I had to find the AppleHDA and ALCInject kexts but that wasn't a huge deal. My video card also didn't work but I saw my device ID in this release so hopefully I can get that to work!

Has anyone tested this yet with a 7300GT device ID of 0x0393 ?