Leo4Allv3

eddie11c

440 posts in this topic

Nice work eddie... I do have a feeling that this version 3 would solve my problem with my old amd (MSI K8N-Neo2 Platium).... I did follow your advice and did try to inject the old nforce chipset kext found on a working 10.4.8 tiger ( that installs without any problem with my setup)

And now that i notice that you added something similar to this to your up and coming release... I do believe it would be a snap, installing your leo4all v3 on my old and ever loyal amd 3800 x2 setup.....

So excited to get a hold of this and install it into my rig..

Great Job master......

@Eddie,

hey man, once again congrats for bringing out a new release.

is it going to be available as a new iso only or is there gonna be a ppf of v3 over v2?

and finally, is it having support for mpc67?... will it recognise my internal sata hdd?

Hello ,

great news and grats for this release ^^

I'll try to find it on the bay but no result , can someone Mp me where to find this release ?

I would like to test an installation on my laptop M51S.

V2 works great on my desktop computer

thanks a lot :rolleyes:

Ok just an update, I have ironed out most of the things I wanted to. Support for some Nforce users that have issues with Medevil's current driver are still up in the air. I would like to include support right off the bat, but to speed up release I may make them wait for a patch later. I am going to run another install on my laptop now then my AMD. If I don't hear anything bad from the testers I will begin uploading later today or tonight.

Yo,

Bro ty for all the hard work.

just wanted to see if this will or has supported this system. if you are not sure , it is fine. just that i have had issues with the newest releases. last one 10.52 did not even register as a bootable dvd. never had that prob before. all tiger worked.

here is my system. If you need a tester on this one i will do it as well.

DELL XPS M170 (LAPTOP)

Intel Pentium M 760 (2GHz) Mobile Processor

533MHz FSB, Intel 915PM Chipset.SSE2

Expansion Ports 1 x IEEE 1394a (FireWire), VGA out, RJ-11 (modem), RJ-45 (NIC), S-Video out, DVI (Digital Video Interface), 6 x USB 2.0

Display: 17 inch True Life Widescreen UXGA

Hard Drive 80GB Hitachi Ultra ATA 7200 RPM

Sound: SigmaTel C-Major Audio

Memory2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz

video: Nvidia GeForce GO 6800 Ultra with 256MB Memory

Network: Wireless- Intel PRO/Wireless 2915ABG Network Connection

Network: NIC Broadcom 570x Gigabit Integrated Controller

------------------------------------------------

OS'S INSTALLED

Opensuse 10.3 current

Windows XP current

Debian 4 current

Freebsd 4.4 LITE (1994) - 7 (2008) NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED

Solaris 8 - 10

OSX TIGER 10.4-10.49

LEOPARD 10.5.1-10.5.2 (COMBO UPDATE ONLY)

More than likely the non-boot issue was an error in the burning. Try burning the DVD at the slowest speed possible.

BTW: eddie11c, I am so glad that you are continuing to support this. However I have one question, how can I fix the PPC AMD issue on Leo4All V2?

More than likely the non-boot issue was an error in the burning. Try burning the DVD at the slowest speed possible.

BTW: eddie11c, I am so glad that you are continuing to support this. However I have one question, how can I fix the PPC AMD issue on Leo4All V2?

lol if i was a newb i would accept that:)

Def not a burning prob.

and besides i always burn twice at 2x speed. can not go much slower then that.

eddie11c, is your new version included some kexts for new Intel network hardware? such as wifi 2945/3945/4965 (abg).

I have both intel pro 3945abg (waiting for iwi3945 driver developement @ google code group) and intel 82562gt ethernet currently not working. Has anyone sucessfully install/config these cards, please tell me how to do that? Thanks for reading and reply if you are :D