Leo4Allv3

eddie11c

440 posts in this topic

Three times now the installer (from the bay) has froze on exactly 2minutes left ? I'm checking off 9.2.0 (default) , nforcetest, audio 883, 10.5.2 nvid kexts, nject 512 and tried with out nvid kexts and nject but same thing happens.

Guess I'll try other combos but thats what got me going with Leo4allv2 though no QE/CI.

Trying to burn again just in case.

Can someone please upload the new background that eddie11c put on his release on this thread? Thanks. I still need to find another DVD lying around in my room. - Cheers! :D

i get the still waiting for root device after install... anyone know how to fix this? I do not get it using kalyway 10.5.2

btw i used http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=39253 dual boot guide could that be causing the problem...

Im on a acer 5570, intel dual core not C2D,

Could it be due to the kernal installed? I didnt change whatever the default was though.

Three times now the installer (from the bay) has froze on exactly 2minutes left ? I'm checking off 9.2.0 (default) , nforcetest, audio 883, 10.5.2 nvid kexts, nject 512 and tried with out nvid kexts and nject but same thing happens.

Guess I'll try other combos but thats what got me going with Leo4allv2 though no QE/CI.

Trying to burn again just in case.

double check the md5 of the iso you downloaded, that was my problem

eddie, everything works with my xps1210, except the USB adapter. It is showing good connection but Safari is not loading. Any suggestion? The ethernet connect works great.Another minor non important issue is I am not getting the native res of 1280x780 even when NVinject is installed and confirmed loaded. Of course with the other OSX86 once the res is obtained loose control of Track pad and Mouse function. Present 1024x768 looks great. Thanks for your effort!

Can someone please upload the new background that eddie11c put on his release on this thread? Thanks. I still need to find another DVD lying around in my room. - Cheers!

I have that background image, but not sure how to upload it. Please advise.

Chevy

BTW eddie11c, great release as always. Installed perfect! The only thing that I have to point out is that my nvidia 7300gt is recognized as "Graphics by NVIDIA" instead of Nvidia 7300GT. No big deal, just thought I would point that out. Also I really don't want to see all the text scroll up the screen when booting. Is there a way to bring back the grey apple screen?

If you got waiting for root device, you didn't install the chipset drivers. If your install freezes at 2 minutes remaining then its probably having issues reading the disk. There are only small packages installed at that point, all the file system in intact. just drivers/kernels are installed here.

If you got waiting for root device, you didn't install the chipset drivers. If your install freezes at 2 minutes remaining then its probably having issues reading the disk. There are only small packages installed at that point, all the file system in intact. just drivers/kernels are installed here.

i resolved my problem by just setting to AHCI. Please check my other question though

Also installed on my e1705 laptop, and everything is working MUCH BETTER than my previous install of iATKOS, except for one thing... I've tried every version of NVInjectGO for my GeForce Go 7900 GS video card and I can't get any QE/QI out of it. I remember it worked fine on iATKOS, but I can't get the damn thing working on Leo4Allv3. I can't even change my resolution... it's stuck at 1024 x 768!!! Somebody please give me some insight as to what I am doing wrong!!

Also installed on my e1705 laptop, and everything is working MUCH BETTER than my previous install of iATKOS, except for one thing... I've tried every version of NVInjectGO for my GeForce Go 7900 GS video card and I can't get any QE/QI out of it. I remember it worked fine on iATKOS, but I can't get the damn thing working on Leo4Allv3. I can't even change my resolution... it's stuck at 1024 x 768!!! Somebody please give me some insight as to what I am doing wrong!!

Not really sure what the problem is. My laptop has a 7600 GT go version that worked fine(used regular nvinject not go version). My desktops both worked fine also, 7800GTX and 8800GTS.

To All:

I highly suggest you don't try Leo4All v3, it didn't work very well for me with graphics... there are some issues that need to be worked out

There seems to be some issues with the graphics and dell m1330 (nvidia gs8440 gs). Anyone else had problems?

It looks like third time lucky!!

I did what eddie said, right after the install, first thing, repair permisions! It found a great amount of permissions to repair!? Why so many after the initial install?

BUT

Everything is stable, and running fine! My Dell is now running and I'll try it on my HP tonite!

Thanx Eddie, for all the hard work!! :P I'll be visiting your donate button on your site at the end of the month!

SticMAN

Hey eddie,

Thanks for the gr8 release. I have a suggestion. Since am not able to boot the dvd from my AMD laptop, I installed v3 on my udb hdd using my friends PC (intel)..Since i could not choose the amd fix being automated, gave me the sigsvce error..had to go back to v2...is there a way that i can specifically install amd fix..or can you enable the option please....

thanks

keep up the good work..