10.5.2 Is Finally Released!

Numberzz

135 posts in this topic

this update f*ucked up my powerbook G4. now the powerbook won't boot, it stucks at the blue screen with 2 cursors.

It worked on my PowerBook G4 12"

I did not update with Sofware Update because I use downloaded installer for al my macs and hacks

Has anyone seen any improvements with the Leopard Graphics Update package? My SR MacBook's Dock still feels very choppy, and haven't really noticed an overall improvement with the Intel X3100's performance. I was very disappointed with this update, as I was hoping to see this issue resolved. Guess all we can do is keep waiting...

Has anyone seen any improvements with the Leopard Graphics Update package? My SR MacBook's Dock still feels very choppy, and haven't really noticed an overall improvement with the Intel X3100's performance. I was very disappointed with this update, as I was hoping to see this issue resolved. Guess all we can do is keep waiting...

Yes, my iMac now wakes up from sleep and the display actually goes to sleep.

Need for Speed is WAY faster for me.

I actually see no difference whatsoever with this update. I noticed the Stacks thing, but I won't use it. I like my Drawer Stacks. ;) Am I the only one that doesn't see anything new with this?

So when's 5.3 coming out?

I actually see no difference whatsoever with this update. I noticed the Stacks thing, but I won't use it. I like my Drawer Stacks. :) Am I the only one that doesn't see anything new with this?

So when's 5.3 coming out?

agreed 10.5.1 worked perfectly for m without any problems so i dont notice any major changes with this till now but im sute they have some internal fixes.

so yeah 10.5.2 > 10.5.1. :P

Thans netkas

guys you really have to backup some kext also u have to follow netkas tutorial...

I just wanna tell u about 2 issues so far

1. when I go to system profiler / Hardware i get: "There was an error while gathering this information."

2. My 2.8 ghz C2D is reported as 3.8 ghz C2D

anybody had this same issue ?

Just put the OLD AppleSMBIOS.kext back!!

SticMAN

Thans netkas

guys you really have to backup some kext also u have to follow netkas tutorial...

I just wanna tell u about 2 issues so far

1. when I go to system profiler / Hardware i get: "There was an error while gathering this information."

2. My 2.8 ghz C2D is reported as 3.8 ghz C2D

anybody had this same issue ?

would this work with amd based systems?

Just open that link and read:

"of course it’s all for intel core 2 based cpus and intel mobos. and pc_efi."

but,

"other users can use 10.5.1 kernel/system.kext with 10.5.2 system (like amd users or pentium-d)"