Official uphuck 10.4.9 universal x86 install DVD v1.3 thread

Panja

793 posts in this topic

Isohunt shows 2 seeds and 933 leachers. And I can't access demonoid because I am not having an account there.

Hurray! I created a demonoid account and have added the file to my download list. 0.0% now ;)

BTW, which is the best Windows bit torrent client?

It's a toss up between utorrent (small, quick and efficient) and Azureus (big, ugly, lots of functionality).

Try them both, see which you prefer. Azureus is more graphical but has a lot of features hidden in its advanced mode, most of which you won't need/want. The latest versions are way more user friendly in GUI mode. utorrent is impressive as the whole thing is just one small file that you could fit on a floppy disk if you could still find one.

Over 100 seeders now, image is currently burning to disk, hopefully it works at least as well as the jas 10.4.8 --> 10.4.9 combo.

Its not on demonoid yet?

Or where is it at :)

Anywhoo.. I hope or anyone can tell me if it has NF4 Sata patch by any chance ?

I guess in about 1 - 2 hours from now, roughly 600 - 700 leechers will become seeders, since we're all moving step by step towards 100%, hehe.

In an ideal world maybe, however, once its been grabbed, many 'seeders' will drop like flies in an attempt to get the new version installed onto their drives instead of waiting patiently :\

1.2 gave me "Try reinstalling Again". Taking now 1.3. Is my video card obsolete?

SAPPHIRE 100158 Radeon X1600PRO 512MB 128-bit GDDR2 AGP 4X/8X Video Card

What the ...? I did not had any problems since 10.4.4. . Now after i install no matter what kind of drivers I try agpgart, natit, boris badenov, .... I get black screen after installing with these 10.4.8 ; 10.4.9 versions. What is this 512Mb isssue? What is going on. I'm wandering the forums and I can not find a single explination on this issue.

what components should i select for my system with this uphuck 1.3 build?

Thank you guys.

I attached my complete system info.

GilesAMD.txt

going to be a seeder as long as i sleep now, then i am also going to install it.

after that i am going to seed it until the next release, whenever i am online, an thats nearly all the time

Finished Downloading!!!!

I'm Burning to dvd as we speak, and about to test. Will post my experiences. After i'm done, i'll be seeding for the rest of you guys, but for now, i'm using the computer i'm gonna test on, so i won't be seeding at this very moment.

Huh. Apparently this release (1.3) still doesn't support my SiS IDE chipset on my blue computer yet, despite the fact that it was mentioned that Silicon chipsets (sis) were supported.

Maybe my IDE isn't supported quite yet. Uphuck, do the drivers that you can select in install actually get loaded on boot time? Cause for one thing I'm also having a weird issue with it not booting on my laptop now (even though it was working just before with 1.3). Hope both of these issues can be resolved soon.

Tom A.