Official uphuck 10.4.9 universal x86 install DVD v1.3 thread

Panja

793 posts in this topic

Please post a link for download

Sorry bud, no can do, against the rules, just go to demenoid and search for uphuck's v1.3 dvd.

Currently downloading, at 40.7%.

total of 1 seeder and 609 leechers!

Once i finish i'll be testing.

i currently have the deadmoo image working in safe mode.

just for reference:

amd athlon 64 3200+ Venice w/ sse2 and sse3 support

1.5 gb ram

will install on a WD 20gb HD

asus k8vb mobo socket 754

via k8t800 chipset

ati radeon x800 pro/gto w/ 256 gddr3 in 8x agp slot

will post results on install when finished downloading

I HOPE 1.3 works with Nvidia 512mb Cards..

It doesn't, to get Nvidia 512MB cards working you have to flash the ROM on the video card.

In case you're wondering, the reason why the download is slow is because only one person (uphuck) has the whole file. A few people are connected to uphuck, he's uploading it to them, and then they upload to everyone else. This is also why the torrent is very stop and go; everytime someone in your swarm gets a new piece, everyone starts downloading it, and then it stops until another piece shows up.

It doesn't, to get Nvidia 512MB cards working you have to flash the ROM on the video card.

well this sucks i really need to run mac on my pc b/c its to much to buy a new mac pro.. do you think there will be an update for the 512mb cards anytime soon???

its so freaking weird b/c i got it to boot just fine a few times with Dual monitors support on my nvidia 6800 AGP 512mb card.. i dunno its so freaking weird.. and wont flashing the card screw it up for windows..

Hi, I am downloading, progressively reaching 100%, getting stuck each time a little bit further... I'll seed as soon as I get it

By the way, do you think I'll get these to work, and if so, which drivers should I use:

- Intel 3945ABG

- NVIDIA GeForce 7900GS (mobile)

- Sigmatel STAC9750

(I own a Dell Inspiron E1705)

Thank you!

I suppose that we can select the applications we want to be installed ...or not?

That is correct. Select the 'customise' option and choose the components required for installation.

hey rogue, my mobo/cpu combo is similar to yours, when i finish download, i might have to consult you for driver help, if you don't mind. I am currently running the deadmoo image, and my audio, marvell lan, and usb doesn't function properly. hopefully uphuck's dvd will support all this.

i know that this could be a silly question

but i would like to know that after 10.4.3 is there anyway that i can boot from SCSI drives in raid0?

i'm using v1.2 via external hdd right now(usb2@480).

I cannot change the hdd interface because the computer that i'm using is a laptop from sony

the model is VGN-AR270P

appreciate for all of your hard work uphuck

and thank you all people who may know about my question and answer it for me

thank you so much^^

stupid question, i know

but witch graphic related drivers would you pick with a 9600radeon agp 256mb?

it worked quite well out of the box with the 1.2 release, no mouse tearing or stuck grapics, but no features like resolution qe ci availible.

installing apggart or not seemed to make no diffrence

guess this will be finish before 4pm gmt

its so freaking weird b/c i got it to boot just fine a few times with Dual monitors support on my nvidia 6800 AGP 512mb card.. i dunno its so freaking weird.. and wont flashing the card screw it up for windows..

It didn't in my case. The link in my sig directs you to macvidia, where the patch was developed. I haven't checked there in a while, but I think that they've also developed a method that works without flashing the BIOS.

I've been stuck at 97.7 for quite a while now, there are 938 peers , only 2 seeds, i have a full T 1 and will seed once i finish

Uphuck my toshiba satellite is working fine with version 10.4.7 but i am trying to obtain this version 1.3 to see if I don't have to enter the system bios and disable the 2nd core of the CPU (core 2 duo T7200 2ghz) everytime i want to boot up OS X, would you happen to know if I will be able to do this with this realease or if there are any boot options i can use with this release to not have to go into to the bios and change all these settings every single time??

thanks!!

;)

I downloaded the torrent file from isohunt. I am getting speed as high as 100kbps. how can I check whether the file is fake or not? Thanks

its FAKE only real Tracker is from Demonoid.com if you are getting this file from somewere else its fake b/c there are only 2 seeds right now.