HOW TO: Get the Sapphire X1950XT(id7244) and X1900XT (id7249) to work NOT THE PRO (Jccool Method)

jccool

804 posts in this topic

Again thx to jccol for the installer, everything works fine , accept for the fact that again same in 10.4.10 i can´t switch to 75hz , (i get the blue apple wallpaper in the background with no gui if i switch into that mode), device id is 7244, any help on this topic would be very appretiate...

greetings and thx for everything

psycholab

Ughhhh!! I have audio and lan working now, I just need your 10.4.10 files now jcool so I can get my powercolor X1950XT going. It's been a long night but looks like it's end of the road for now till the files are uploaded somewhere else...For some reason the mac.nub installer gave me a blue screen when using the jcool x19x0 files:(

;( Please if someone has the 10.4.10 installer could they email the files to me, gzapp2000 at yahoo? I have a powercolor X1950XT 512mb that's waiting for drivers..

Looking for the 10.4.8 installer myself. Used the 10.4.10 installer without reading the provisions about "combo updated" systems. If anyone has the 10.4.8 installer lying around, please repost.

Thanks!

EDIT: Got the 10.4.10 frameworks (OpenGL, Quartz, QuartzCore) from a friend with a brand new iMac. Replaced my old ones, and now I've got full QE / CI! Thanks jcool!

Oke ati x1900xtx 512mb(safier DI 7249)

I updated from 10.4.9 to 4.10 . installed the display driver and it works great

eccept CI/QE . found the post about the missing frameworks so i got the combo update and riped the frame works from there but still no CI/QE. do i realy have to get a 10.4.10 install dvd now? or are there still options?

Oke ati x1900xtx 512mb(safier DI 7249)

I updated from 10.4.9 to 4.10 . installed the display driver and it works great

eccept CI/QE . found the post about the missing frameworks so i got the combo update and riped the frame works from there but still no CI/QE. do i realy have to get a 10.4.10 install dvd now? or are there still options?

I also tried ripping the frameworks from the combo updater to no avail. Ask a friend with a stock 10.4.10 Mac to get the files for you, or send me a PM.

Hello again,

I took down the dysfunctional HappyUpload links and made an All In One installer! It has everything up to 10.5.1! just select customize & select yours, its 23mb but downloads around 270kb per second for me...

Enjoy,

Jccool

Its on the first post and here

Just installed All In One installer customized with 10.5.1 upgrade option, but NOT works for me. the resolution down to 1024*768 and QE not supported.

Anybody can help me give the new download link for 10.5.1 Installer by Dune31? I cannot access the link.

Just installed All In One installer customized with 10.5.1 upgrade option, but NOT works for me. the resolution down to 1024*768 and QE not supported.

Anybody can help me give the new download link for 10.5.1 Installer by Dune31? I cannot access the link.

What is the problem ? the link works perfectly for me.