[Pre-Release] macOS Big Sur 11.3

gengik84

195 posts in this topic

Hi all,

After updating to macOS Big Sur 11.3 beta 5 I lost bluetooth, I have a fenvi T919 card and it syncs well my Magic Mouse 2, keyboard and trackpad but didn't connects any of them.

I made a new EFI folder with updated kexts and drivers, and now I don' have bluetooth, can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in Advance

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, ombra88 said:

tried remove/add profiles but still doesn't show up :wallbash:

current version running 11.3 Beta 3 (20E5196f) and OC 0.6.6 (same with 0.6.5)

so annoying

I have the same issue, also running beta 3 with OC066. Seems I'll only be able to update by creating an install-USB with latest beta and overwriting/updating that way

• Like 1

Hi all,

Following the tip from @eSaF, I run Disk Utility/First Aid, but it gave me an error...

If I knew how to disable my Windows 10 ssd that is a name m2, for that reason, any of you know how to do it from bios or other method I'm all ears. when I installed the name ssd I forgot that if I need to remove it I have to disassemble almost all the parts, grrrr ...

After that I'm going to re install macOS, and see if that is the solution...

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, nazrm said:

I have the same issue, also running beta 3 with OC066. Seems I'll only be able to update by creating an install-USB with latest beta and overwriting/updating that way

Cleared NVRAM and now it shows up in softwareupdate

• Like 1

@MorenoAv - Hi Bro that is very strange, running First Aid on BS volumes shouldn't have any effect on the Windows install at all specially if it is on it's own drive. The reason I say this, I have 2 M.2 drives in my system OS X on one and Windows on the other and I run Disk Utility/First Aid on OS X specially after an update without any effect on the Windows install. Are you sure you didn't include the Windows volume as well when you was choosing the BS volumes?

As a test I just ran First Aid on all the volumes my BS disk, rebooted both Windows and then OS X without the problem you described in your post so I suspect your install was somewhat flawed for that to happen. I reckon you'll need to reinstall, yes I know it's a PITA but that is what is needed. That's the drawback with M.2 drives, at least with SSD drives you can remove the Sata cable to isolate the drives without dismantling half your rig. :(

• Thanks 1

Hi @eSaF,

I managed to re install macOS Big Sur, and I still don't have bluetooth but I suspect that the problem are my USB ports, because I have an usb mouse that is connected via usb and at boot I don't have mouse I have to remove it and insert it again to have mouse again... 

I don't know how to troubleshoot that damn thing but I'm going to research the issue...

Thanks for all your help...

• Like 1

Hi @eSaF,

Me too hope to solve this soon, because today I re installed macOS BS two times, and now I have bluetooth , but it don't connect my bluetooth Magic Mouse 2, keyboard or trackpad... 

Now it seems to me that the symptoms aren't so simple anymore, but I'll find a solution... says I ...

Another interesting fact is that I only have bluetooth in macOS BS 11.2 (20D64) if I update to 11.3 beta 5 I loose the bluetooth...

SOLVED...

Removed the Fenvi T - 919, and mounted an ABWB Bcrm943602CS and it works again...

Thanks

Edited by MorenoAv
  • Like 2

On 3/25/2021 at 7:52 PM, nazrm said:

Cleared NVRAM and now it shows up in softwareupdate

tried but nothing, tried to clean App Store cache, delete CatalogUrl...SIP enabled/disabled

Tried beta and dev seed

Checked snapshot and is sealed

Current beta is 11.3.5 (20E5172i) OC 0.67 

any idea is welcome at this point

458854689_Screenshot2021-04-01at01_15_23.png.a89ae111ed07dcb92f0709e6f7bd7a6a.png

473938288_Screenshot2021-04-01at01_15_54.png.520066a6a1b7d17f9028c727f1a8d07f.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rocky12 said:

X58 OpenCore  0.6.3 

Niceeeeee!!!!!!! - Wish I still had my X58-UD3R, that thing could handle almost anything you threw at it. Gave it to my son and he and his friends completely cannibalised it into a gaming rig. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

No doubt X58 one of the beast that Intel ever manufacturer
Sorry for your X58 rig buddy

====================================================================

For those who cannot get App Store update

Here's a link (12.23GB)

macOS Big Sur Beta 11.3 (20E5224a) - 071-21344 - Added 2021-04-01 17:13:31

http://swcdn.apple.com/content/down...e2zfkdznl7cap9fo4j9wxoob/InstallAssistant.pkg

Edited by Rocky12
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Rocky12 said:
No doubt X58 one of the beast that Intel ever manufacturer
Sorry for your X58 rig buddy

====================================================================

For those who cannot get App Store update

Here's a link (12.23GB)

macOS Big Sur Beta 11.3 (20E5224a) - 071-21344 - Added 2021-04-01 17:13:31

http://swcdn.apple.com/content/down...e2zfkdznl7cap9fo4j9wxoob/InstallAssistant.pkg

@Rocky12 much appreciated man!!

May I ask how do u retrieve this link? 

Also do u think this is a beta issue or OC/App Store permissions side?

• Thanks 1