[Pre-Release] macOS Big Sur 11.3

gengik84

195 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

The enrollment to Developer Beta isn't activated !

wrong pict....  definitely have some problems going. It DL'd the installer, opens it, but I get no screen to run it. At the same time it's telling me im up to date.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

1 hour ago, Partime said:

wrong pict....  definitely have some problems going. It DL'd the installer, opens it, but I get no screen to run it. At the same time it's telling me im up to date.

What bootloader are you using ? Opencore SecureBootModel = Disabled; Clover CsrActiveConfig=0x285

• Like 1

Hello.
With the upgrade to 11.3 I lost the functionality of the SMB CIFS NFS network protocols. I can ping the various servers on the network, reach them via FTP, but calling them in the finder with one of the usual protocols constantly gives me: 'connection error, impossible to reach the server' without even giving me 'connect as'.
Can someone help me?
Thank you.

37 minutes ago, erice said:

Hello.
With the upgrade to 11.3 I lost the functionality of the SMB CIFS NFS network protocols. I can ping the various servers on the network, reach them via FTP, but calling them in the finder with one of the usual protocols constantly gives me: 'connection error, impossible to reach the server' without even giving me 'connect as'.
Can someone help me?
Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Matgen84 said:

What bootloader are you using ? Opencore SecureBootModel = Disabled; Clover CsrActiveConfig=0x285

Yep im on OC & have SecureBootModel = Disabled.    Still stumped as that didn't work, thanks for any help.

Edited by Partime

Dear @icanaro
First of all, thank you for your prompt suggestion.
Unfortunately my problem remains.
Calling smb I get: 'The server may not exist or be unavailable at this time. Please check server name or IP address, network connection, then try again. '
Using NFS instead the message is: 'This file server does not allow the login of further users. Try to reconnect later. '
In any case, 'An error occurred while connecting to the server “192.168.x.x”.

From Terminal: 'server connection failed: Invalid argument'.
On the Fritz! Box everything seems to be set up normally and moreover from another BIG SUR edition but 11.2 installed on the same computer on another disk, started from the same OC, everything continues to work perfectly.
Thanks again and sorry for the verbosity.

Ciao.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ameenjuz said:

Anyone can tell me

Is apple fix Sata Controller on 11.3 beta 2 which sata controller shows as a generic AHCI Controller in previous version

No. Still Generic.

Edited by yapan4

1 hour ago, Skyfallkavu said:

https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/extras/big-sur/#known-issues

Probably won't get fixed as this is behaviour on real Macs as well with Big Sur. You can fix it by using the patched catalina kext if its bothering you.

Wondering if they're just removing references to Intel.

thanks for replying i already fixed with patched catalina kext

i hear to happy this behavoir is also exist on real mac

did anyone report this bug on apple beta?

2 hours ago, Dmitriy85 said:

Has anyone tried to install from USB? I can't do it. indicates that the image is corrupted, installation is not possible

I have same issue too using usb installer

I think that This is bug of installer 

Run Installer app direct from Application folder is working

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ameenjuz said:

I have same issue too using usb installer

I think that This is bug of installer 

Run Installer app direct from Application folder is working

That's right, I wanted to do a clean install from USB. I thought I was the only one with this problem