AudioGod's Aorus Z390 Pro Patched DSDT Mini Guide and Discussion

AudioGod
5,857 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, eSaF said:

Ok B - I wasn't sure how his setup is whether he's using the builtin one or an independent card either way how much would it hurt for him to try it one way or another? At this stage, nothing to lose but in reality he should try and map his USB layout for a better result.

All you got to do is disable your current USBMap.kext (use injectall or enable the quirk) restart the system and enable the internal WiFi card then boot back up and use hackintool to export the map with the Bluetooth USB port now enabled then open the newly created kext and find the extra port, copy it and paste it into your current kext and done. It will then work. There’s no other way if it’s not mapped in the first place though bud.

Edited by AudioGod
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dsynos80 said:

Wow that was fast!!

Thank you both!

esaf your usb map didnt work for me. it also disabled my top usb2.0 ports.

And yes i have the Wifi Version and trying to use the intel CNVi.

Ah, i see you use 1.1 i use 19.1

Yes my setup is based on the 1.1 pro also as I stated I am using a compatible OS X WIFI/B-Tooth card, sorry it didn't work out for you. Have a go at mapping your USB outlay it's not that hard. Good luck.

6 minutes ago, dsynos80 said:

Wow that was fast!!

Thank you both!

esaf your usb map didnt work for me. it also disabled my top usb2.0 ports.

And yes i have the Wifi Version and trying to use the intel CNVi.

Ah, i see you use 1.1 i use 19.1

Give me a few mins and let me see if I can work out what port to add to get the Bluetooth working.

Shouldnt be that hard to figure out. BRB

• Like 1

No problem esaf, your info and effort has been very helpful to me in the past.

i dont see HS14 in hackintool.

Wifi card is enabled and working in Osx, in windows it also works and blueooth too.

Just now, dsynos80 said:

No problem esaf, your info and effort has been very helpful to me in the past.

i dont see HS14 in hackintool.

Wifi card is enabled and working in Osx, in windows it also works and blueooth too.

You need to enable all ports for it to show up as AG suggested.

I did it guys!

It was HS14!

I pressed inject at hackintool and it showed up. 

Then i exported usbports kext and got the info to put on  Usbmap kext!

All good to go so many thnx guys!

OC is Nuke Tech for me now, as was moving from Chameleon to Clover.

a question if you please... what about all the other ports that showed up on hackintool when i pressed inject?

I know about the 15 port limit, but should i add the missing ones too? i think all my ports are working now.

Edited by dsynos80

Just now, dsynos80 said:

I did it guys!

It was HS14!

I pressed inject at hackintool and it showed up. 

Then i exported usbports kext and got the info to put on  Usbmap kext!

All good to go so many thnx guys!

OC is Nuke Tech for me now, as was moving from Chameleon to Clover.

a question if you please... what about all the other ports that showed up on hackintool when i pressed inject?

I know about the 15 port limit, but should i add the missing ones too? i think all my ports are working now.

Am I invisible to you or something dude? Lol

i made you the kext a few posts back and adjusted to keep to the port limit.

use it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You have been both helpful to me many times in here.

Deleted my upload as per respect.

Most of all i was happy to see my Titan R card working.

It does not show  on system profiler (even though the firewire adapter does?!) but it works flawlessly.

Efcharisto as we say here for thank you.

• Like 2

Now that i have you both one last thing in case you know. I recently swapped my Vega64 for a 5700xt.

I then added the pikera argument as per 1st post instructions.

The damn thing has ever since asking for password when booting and logging back in even though it is disabled.

before i put the argument  everything was normal. is it really needed or can i do something else.

That can’t be connected to the boot argument as it’s WEG related only and has nothing to do with iCloud or any other passwords.

Have you tried fully signing out of everything iCloud related, clear your cache, restarting and logging back in?

Edited by AudioGod
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dsynos80 said:

Now that i have you both one last thing in case you know. I recently swapped my Vega64 for a 5700xt.

I then added the pikera argument as per 1st post instructions.

The damn thing has ever since asking for password when booting and logging back in even though it is disabled.

before i put the argument  everything was normal. is it really needed or can i do something else.

Sorry Man this is AG's department my card is the poor man's Radeon RX 580 4 GB. :lol:

• Thanks 1

Ahh ok never thought of it being WEG only related.

I will try to do the sequence you say and report back...tomorrow.

Its late here. 

Be safe guys and thanks again for helping me.

• Like 2

Well.. great. After 2 days past normal shutdown, i booted and i have a blank screen... nothing changed.. recovery works great. Spctl and csr are disabled..thats new... what can i do? I use the latest opencore setup...

On 5/8/2021 at 1:17 PM, panosru said:

Is anyone here using apps that require SIP to be disabled? (for example AdGuard, Navicat and a few others?)

I wonder if there is a way in OpenCore to set SIP in such way that it won't disabled SIP completely so that the apps could work but also the systems update could also as it is kind of pain in the ass to enable SIP, reboot, run software update, then reboot, then disable sip and then reboot again...

In OpenCore website they state "Enabling CSR_ALLOW_UNAUTHENTICATED_ROOT and CSR_ALLOW_APPLE_INTERNAL are common options that can break OS updates for users", but I can't find a way to get a hex with all SIP flags disabled except the above, jus to try it and see if it works.

Thanks!

UPDATE:

It seems that setting csr-active-config from FF0F0000 to EF0F0000 worked just fine, so far my apps that require SIP disabled are working and Apple updates are also working.

Btw, SIP is a core OS mechanism that secures your OS and prevents malicious software; thus it is not recommended to disable it, proceed with caution and only when necessary.

UPDATE2:

Updated to 11.3.1 without any issue, thanks @AudioGod for the great EFI!

Hi, i change FF0F0000 to EF0F0000 for update to big sur 11.4 but i don't get any updates. The strings doesn't work. 

EDIT: sorry i forget to reset NVRAM. So after reset nvram i get update :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by alboz83

On 3/7/2021 at 7:14 AM, AudioGod said:

@stavidawg Hmmmmm, it’s not really a OpenCore problem that I’m afraid and more a MacOS problem.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250885678

A google search reveals more real Mac users with the problem then hack users.

@AudioGod, looks like there might be a potential fix for the error I am running into (back on page 178 of this thread) https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250469185 -> sudo pmset -a standby 0

Do you think I should give it a shot? I don't really know enough about hibernate to know if this is something I should try.

2 hours ago, stavidawg said:

@AudioGod, looks like there might be a potential fix for the error I am running into (back on page 178 of this thread) https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250469185 -> sudo pmset -a standby 0

Do you think I should give it a shot? I don't really know enough about hibernate to know if this is something I should try.

Give it a shot, you can also do it in hackintool.