[pre-release] macOS Mojave

2,429 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Helipilot2 said:

no sound with ALC892 and bootflags: -lilubeta -alcbeta. Does anyone run into the same problem?

+1 here, no sound

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sherlocks said:

i'm in home now. i'm downloading mojave. i will check

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I use MacBookPro 8.x :unsure:... but  don't have my laptop now for test
but -no_compat_check is still present 

I use MacBookPro 8.x :unsure:... but  don't have my laptop now for test
but -no_compat_check is still present 

me too. i have a 4230s with mbp8,1 now. i want to use mojave in 4230s. hope.. but still download speed is very slow

28 minutes ago, SavageAUS said:

I was trying with 4515 :-(

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hmm...then it might be something else, maybe not related to Clover. Do you have this issue on both your Desktop and your Laptop?

One thing you could probably try (in case it's config related), is try to generate a new config and see if you have any issues with that one.

I personally had no such issues (except for injection with older version of Clover, but I mean after the fix, no issues). But of course, we're running different hardware. So..that probably affects it, too.

Hmm...then it might be something else, maybe not related to Clover. Do you have this issue on both your Desktop and your Laptop?

One thing you could probably try (in case it's config related), is try to generate a new config and see if you have any issues with that one.

I personally had no such issues (except for injection with older version of Clover, but I mean after the fix, no issues). But of course, we're running different hardware. So..that probably affects it, too.

Yeah its probably a config problem, I havnt tested Mojave on my Desktop yet, just trying to get it running on my laptop first. Whats the best way to generate a new config.plist for my laptop? Use rehabmans preset plists?

I dont think kext blocking is working correctly with 10.14 and 4515

Edit

Nevermind needed to create 10.14 folder.

Edited by SavageAUS

7 minutes ago, SavageAUS said:

Yeah its probably a config problem, I havnt tested Mojave on my Desktop yet, just trying to get it running on my laptop first. Wats the best way to generate a new config.plist for my laptop? Use rehabmans preset plists?

I don't know the best way....since I only used one way: Clover Configurator. It has a Generate Config option.

There seems to be a command line method, as well (not sure if it's actually not the same method, just, you know, more user friendly, when it comes to Clover Configurator.) But I never tried that one before... So, again, I'm not sure if it's better or worse than what CC is offering... Or maybe they're the same. I guess you can use any of them. I tried the CC method and had no problems with it. So...your choice. :)

Anyway, here's how to do it from command line, as well: https://clover-wiki.zetam.org/configuration

Edited by arsradu
  • Thanks 1

Hi

I use Clover r4515 with my EFI folder, kext are in "other" (work fine on High Sierra). When I install macOS 10.14, I've kexts stall 'AppleACPICPU' issue and grey screen with pointer at third reboot.... So I can't install Mojave.

I don't know where is the problem?

Any ideas, please

Got into installer after 8 hours ok patching (5 hours only compiling damaged clover which I realized latter on )FINGURES CROSSED!!

IMG_20180605_162255.jpg

1 minute ago, Matgen84 said:

Hi

I use Clover r4515 with my EFI folder, kext are in "other" (work fine on High Sierra). When I install macOS 10.14, I've kexts stall 'AppleACPICPU' issue and grey screen with pointer at third reboot.... So I can't install Mojave.

I don't know where is the problem?

Any ideas, please

I think you try xcpm insertion in clover

• Like 1

i have tried the geforce 9600 gt on 10.14 but the resolution is not recognized, but the card name, the vram, the display etc is recognized, but without video acceleration

Edited by ITzTravelInTime

Success default_thumbsup_anim.gif

So far 90% is working as it should.

Working: graphics, audio (-alcbeta -lilubetaall) wifi, battery, bluetooth, usb, volume control lid sleep / wake, brightness.

Not working yet: display override (force 1920x1080 on 1366x768)997364120_ScreenShot2018-06-05at8_57_08pm.png.f1c5edbc28bd20300da3e488843bc344.png

Will test desktop tomorrow on spare ssd.

Edited by SavageAUS
  • Like 3

So far so good on my Dell XPS 8930 desktop. No problems with the AMD RX 580 in this machine. Everything appears to draw properly. My Geekbench score dropped about 3K but the system it self doesn't 'feel' slower. Oracle JAVA is still working, Steam is good, World of Warcraft plays about the same, Minecraft is fine, Texura NTFS is still working as is Paragon EXTfs, OpenGL games I've tested are good and Google Chorme runs the same. My RAM shows up at 2133MHz instead of 2666MHz. The dark Theme is pretty cool, I like it.

Only thing I've ran into is scrolling with the mouse wheel is a bit wonky. It's like I scroll down 5 lines and it then scrolls back up 6 lines. I'm not sure what's causing the issue as it doesn't happen every time. It also doesn't happen when using the window scroll bar controls.

Here are some obligatory screen grabs...

1972197836_ScreenShot2018-06-05at6_33_40AM.thumb.png.e0195916aabeb7f5d8fd52c4044b23d8.png

562356139_ScreenShot2018-06-05at6_03_55AM.png.6c32392e41b4cec8a63e342e8b8dc945.png

1724856550_ScreenShot2018-06-05at6_18_44AM.png.9094b823d9588b2366541d4ac4e65001.png

12 minutes ago, SavageAUS said:

Success :thumbsup_anim:

So far 90% is working as it should.

Working: graphics, audio (-alcbeta -lilubetaall) wifi, battery, bluetooth, usb, volume control.

Not working yet: Brightness997364120_ScreenShot2018-06-05at8_57_08pm.png.f1c5edbc28bd20300da3e488843bc344.png

Interesting that sound works for you... It doesn't work for me... Including with beta flags... Weird.

Anyway, so I guess it was something config-related after all. :)

Glad it worked for you.

Edited by arsradu

2 minutes ago, arsradu said:

Interesting that sound works for you... It doesn't work for me... Including with beta flags... Weird.

Anyway, so I guess it was something config-related after all. :)

Yeah im glad sounds works, I actually needed to create a 10.14 folder for kexts to be injected (other only has fakesmc) still working on brightness and display override.

6 hours ago, Sherlocks said:

how about gt 710?

my probook is end in 10.14

I will test GT 710 Now 

Back to report after :moil:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MorenoAv said:

hi guys,

I made and installation usb and I can't install clover in the usb, is that right, I install clover after installation only?

If its a fresh install you will need clover on the USB to be able to boot macOS but if you already have clover on your hard drive then no its not needed.

Thanks for you prompt reply, and is an fresh install, in another ssd that I have... and I used the create media install method, and in my desktop I have an usb renamed install macOS 10.14 media, and in the clover window installation the usb don't appear to install clover ... I don't know what to do...

Thanks

Captura de ecrã 2018-06-05, às 13.03.45.png

Edited by MorenoAv
solved... I'm an idiot if I scroll down the usb appears...

1 minute ago, MorenoAv said:

Thanks for you prompt reply, and is an fresh install, in another ssd that I have... and I used the create media install method, and in my desktop I have an usb renamed install macOS 10.14 media, and in the clover window installation the usb don't appear to install clover ... I don't know what to do...

Thanks

Captura de ecrã 2018-06-05, às 13.03.45.png

Hmm....is it properly formatted GUID? Have you used that USB drive for installation before?

Thanks
479058523_Capturadeecr2018-06-05s13_03_45.png.9bdd4338ac43e047f4c0e7f5ed234bb2.png
Has your Clover been built to include HFSPlus.efi?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk