HELP TOPIC - [AMD] OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Duran Keeley

719 posts in this topic

I have a 1100t with a asus m4a87td EVO. Everytime I try to boot with one of these kernels I get IOAPIC: version 0x21 vectors 64:87 and if I touch a key on the keybaord ACPI: sleep states S4 S5 appears. Then it completely is unresponsive. What do I do?

I have a 1100t with a asus m4a87td EVO. Everytime I try to boot with one of these kernels I get IOAPIC: version 0x21 vectors 64:87 and if I touch a key on the keybaord ACPI: sleep states S4 S5 appears. Then it completely is unresponsive. What do I do?

upload your complete Extra folder, then we'll see

....In addition, please write your full hardware specifications in your signature, so that we not need to drag you all from your nose, to help you

thx

spakk what happens is that if I install all the extra folder on the first KernelPatcher.dylib not let me start then remove the kext nvidia mark this panic during boot the usb is clean only have extra folder you gave me and Enoch 2795 rev these that are selected are those that remove since my computer has AMD graphics..  :(

post-1325739-0-37931400-1455493114_thumb.png

post-1325739-0-28262700-1455493118_thumb.jpg

sorry, my mistake - I did not work thoroughly, delete: AppleNForce+GeforceSensor driver

and delete in S/L/E: AppleIntelCPUpowerManagement.kext, pthread.kext and AppleTyMCEDriver.kext

Please try this Extra Folder. Replace your current one with it.

Possibly....he need to add this boot flag: PCIRoot=0 or ..1....?

Sorry guys, don't have time to test anymore. I was worried when I read there were errors with Xcode (which I need). I'm expecting my i7 6 core today, hopefully the cold weather didn't ruin it (the fan I ordered was damaged by the cold weather, but I can replace it).

I have an update on the problem here: as it turns out, no boot loader installed on the HDD can boot OS X.  Both Enoch and Clover (legacy) refuse to boot it; when I select an OS, the HDD indicator will blink a couple times, and then it will hang.  There is no verbose output, no nothing.

I haven't tried Clover from a USB, but Enoch can boot it just fine from a USB.

I've tried setting the SATA mode to both AHCI and Native IDE.  None have worked.

Can anyone help?

I have an update on the problem here: as it turns out, no boot loader installed on the HDD can boot OS X.  Both Enoch and Clover (legacy) refuse to boot it; when I select an OS, the HDD indicator will blink a couple times, and then it will hang.  There is no verbose output, no nothing.

I haven't tried Clover from a USB, but Enoch can boot it just fine from a USB.

I've tried setting the SATA mode to both AHCI and Native IDE.  None have worked.

Can anyone help?

what hardware do you use? Intel or AMD CPU?

It's in the link.

AMD Athlon II X4 645 / nForce chipset (pretty sure)

Sory, I have previously these information not read correctly. but .... Clover bootloader to be honest, I can give you very little help

ask Gils, he has always worked with clover bootloader and can give you very good support, or contact directly Slice

ask Gils, he has always worked with clover bootloader and can give you very good support

Already did.  Looks like he read it, but I don't think he can help. :(

or contact directly Slice

I haven't done that yet, didn't want to bother him with it.  I'll try and play around with it a bit more, and if I still can't get it to work, then I'll contact "the father". ;)

Hello! I usually had to reboot my pc to make the internet connect after losing connection or unplugging the ethernet cable. I found a solution though. Simply unload and reload the Realtek kext extension. Simple shell script or doing it manually does the job  :)

#!/bin/bash

sudo kextunload /System/Library/Extensions/RealtekRTL*.kext/

sudo kextload /System/Library/Extensions/RealtekRTL*.kext/

exit 0

EDIT: Or use Mieze "OS X open source driver for the Realtek RTL8111/8168 family"

Already did.  Looks like he read it, but I don't think he can help. :(

I haven't done that yet, didn't want to bother him with it.  I'll try and play around with it a bit more, and if I still can't get it to work, then I'll contact "the father". ;)

If you have any update on Clover will be a pleasure for me to do some test...

Hi ItisMe,

no idea what Realtek Ethernet driver you are using at the moment.?

usually the Realtek drivers from "Mieze" will work without problems and therefore perfect.

That is, if you remove the Ethernet cable and connect again, or by disabling the Router and turn it on again, your Ethernet card will then find the connection to the Internet and operate normally.

• Like 1

Hi ItisMe,

no idea what Realtek Ethernet driver you are using at the moment.?

usually the Realtek drivers from "Mieze" will work without problems and therefore perfect.

That is, if you remove the Ethernet cable and connect again, or by disabling the Router and turn it on again, your Ethernet card will then find the connection to the Internet and operate normally.

This one ; http://lnx2mac.blogspot.de/p/realtekrtl81xx-osx-driver.html?m=1

You gave me this link ~5 months ago

1)  New Driver for Realtek RTL8111 (by Mieze)

2) download and unzip the RTL8111 package , then open this folder ==> RTL8111-master / build / Release / ... here you will find the driver and the RTL8111.prefPane

This driver is compatible for Realtek RTL8111 / 8168 B / C / D / E / F / G  ( by Andy Vandijck)

Hi guys I've followed Shaneee's guide for installing El Capitan, everything works fine but the install process is stuck at *16 minutes remaining* it's there for almost 2hrs. Not sure what to do with this though. :/

if it does not boot, then the content of the Extra-folder is possible not configured correctly for your hardware or the BIOS settings are not set correctly. ^_^

if it does not boot, then the content of the Extra-folder is possible not configured correctly for your hardware or the BIOS settings are not set correctly. ^_^

It does boot no problems with that, the only issue is it's too long to install, it's stuck at "16 mins remaining" it was stuck there for 4hrs, and nothing happened, anyways I'll try it again later. 

It does boot no problems with that, the only issue is it's too long to install, it's stuck at "16 mins remaining" it was stuck there for 4hrs, and nothing happened, anyways I'll try it again later. 

an installation should not take longer than 20 minutes, otherwise runs something wrong !, open during installation the "installation log" and check according to at which point the installation stops, perhaps is the "Essentials.pkg" in to the Installer defective, if that's the case, then download the El Capitan Installer app and create a new Installer.

• Like 1

an installation should not take longer than 20 minutes, otherwise runs something wrong !, open during installation the "installation log" and check according to at which point the installation stops, perhaps is the "Essentials.pkg" in to the Installer defective, if that's the case, then download the El Capitan Installer app and create a new Installer.

Ok, thanks for the tip, will try to re-do the installer.

The installation can take a while on some systems. It even happens on real Macs. Most of the time if you leave it then it will complete. My install took one and a half hours and 50,000+ lines in the log but it installed correctly.

• Like 1

Hi all,

I'm trying to install El Capitan on my Desktop Build.

Specs : AMD FX 6100 + Asus M5A97 MOBO + ATI Radeon HD 6850 + Samsung 200 GB HDD

Created bootable installer using this tutorial

When I tried to boot from this, got a bunch of USB errors. So I applied usb fix by spakk to the USB installer. Now I can boot to the installer using the flags " -v dart=0 -f "

But Mouse freezes at the installer screen. Keyboard is working. I tried many flags, PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x2000/0x3000 USBBusFix=Yes

The problem persists. Now I'm stuck here. Do you guys have any idea what I should do next. Tried googling it, but no solution was found.