Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, ammoune78 said:

I have already the proof in my PM that Ozmosis are working on the 300 series, i do not want to update the 100 Series guide as it will be a rain of posts and i don't have much time for it right now. It works on some GIGABYTE boards, ASUS and especially on most of the ASRock boards

Working on 300 Series Boards ... WTF ... WOW ... Thats really great Info ... But how can I make this too?

Working on 300 Series Boards ... WTF ... WOW ... Thats really great Info ... But how can I make this too?

Are you kidding@CrazyCreator , why and how other users did the job! Follow the guide word by word, the rom that become corrupted is for trash, use the one that in the final step is safe, like the first video in the guide, but it need device id of sata in injector and acpipatcher to drop OEM _DSM, plus some settings in the bios preferences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you mean the Guide on first post in this Thread? I see the Pictures and Videos but I don't understand what you mean with:

2 hours ago, ammoune78 said:

but it need device id of sata in injector and acpipatcher to drop OEM _DSM, plus some settings in the bios preferences.

8 hours ago, CrazyCreator said:

I think you mean the Guide on first post in this Thread? I see the Pictures and Videos but I don't understand what you mean with:

No, Ozmosis for 100 Series Skylake CPU's topic, but it's not offered to everyone, here i know what i mean, because yes, it's a headache. But if you follow the guide from step to step, you'll do it. I forgot to say that after dropping OEM _DSM use the SSDT's given from that topic.  

Reaching out to anyone with programming skills to tell/show me why I get errors in compiling.
These errors came out of the blue.
EDK2 related.

I have in Ozmosis.dec
    gEfiOzmosisPkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdBootLogFolderPath|L"\\Logs\\"|VOID*|12

When compiling I get this error:
build.py...
/Users/stlvnub/src/edk2_Ozmosis_Dev/OzmosisPkg/OzmosisPkg.dec(165): error 3000: Invalid PCD Datum information given
    gEfiOzmosisPkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdBootLogFolderPath|L"\\Logs\\"|VOID*|12 (.|||)

Pulls hair out and goes bald.

Any help appreciated as I am still working to get Ozmosis going with proper High Sierra and Mojave support
Ozmosis should NOT die....
When will you finally learn your lesson?

55 minutes ago, cecekpawon said:

I like to see those beautiful error on my pc dude, lucky you ;)

I like to see you working together on it, so you may probably see this error too on your PC by the same occasion :mad::hammer: ;)  

Hi! I have this PC:

i7-6850K
ASRock X99 Extreme6
16GB DDR4
AMD R9 390 8GB

I want install ozmosis bootloader. I maked bios with ozmosis(attached BIOS.zip). I flashed him and not view logo Ozmosis. Next I make USB flash with this contents (USBFLASH.zip), 
bcfg driver add 0 DBounce.efi "DBounce".

And after reboot i add APFS boot.efi. I try boot and Mac OS X not supported on this platform. (photo.jpg)

Spoiler

photo.thumb.jpg.26f703a9ebd4ecac498911b475dc18dd.jpg

BIOS.zip

USBFLASH.zip

How to run ozmosis on this board?

22 minutes ago, Gudv1n said:

Hi! I have this PC:

i7-6850K
ASRock X99 Extreme6
16GB DDR4
AMD R9 390 8GB

I want install ozmosis bootloader. I maked bios with ozmosis(attached BIOS.zip). I flashed him and not view logo Ozmosis. Next I make USB flash with this contents (USBFLASH.zip), 
bcfg driver add 0 DBounce.efi "DBounce".

And after reboot i add APFS boot.efi. I try boot and Mac OS X not supported on this platform. (photo.jpg)

Hide contents

photo.thumb.jpg.26f703a9ebd4ecac498911b475dc18dd.jpg

BIOS.zip

USBFLASH.zip

How to run ozmosis on this board?

Make OzmosisDefaults that support this platform, and reboot again.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, korlione2009 said:

Вот на пробуй подстрой под себя OzmosisDefaults.ffs

That is on trial for themselves podstroy  OzmosisDefaults.ffs

B75M-A-ASUS-1101-Ozmosis.CAP.rom.zip

Снимок экрана 2018-07-31 в 9.09.35.png

do i need to rename the file?frm B75M-A-ASUS-1101-Ozmosis.CAP.rom to B75M-A-ASUS-1101-Ozmosis.CAP?

Anyway got working mac os x snow leopard and mojave using clover,,just want to try ozmosis but it's not as easy as i think

Edited by Mc Jacej

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2018 at 1:57 AM, ammoune78 said:

Don't worry, got the HD4600 working using 32 Memory and 128 DVMT in Bios settings, for the APFSLoader already on ROM this is why i reacted to @crusher. , now booting fine Mojave :frantics: Ozmosis is now like :robot: , but i'm boring MAN :whistle:

Hello, buddy,
First of all, Hardware is:
CPU: INTEL I7-4790
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI
Graphics card: AMD WX5100
BOOTLOADER: Ozmosis
SMBIOS: iMac15.1
The problem is: when the HD4600 is turned on,although use 32 Memory and 128 DVMT in Bios settings, it can't boot 10.14, it is stuck in the Apple logo, no progress bar. When the HD4600 is turned off, the WX5100 can boot 10.14 normally.

How should I do?

THX!