Here is OzmosisToolKit

Uses OzMTool to build a new rom

Usage:

Place your untouched rom into baseROM

Place your Ffs into Ffs

Run OzMToolKit.sh

Should end up with your finished rom in builtROM

Enjoy

PS if anyone wants to expand on script feel free.

OzmosisToolKit.zip

It's not working

mumus-iMac:~ mumu$ /Users/mumu/Downloads/OzmosisToolKit/OzMToolKit.sh

Running OzMToolKit V 0.0

from /Users/mumu/Downloads/OzmosisToolKit

getrom=0

You have 1 Roms: 

base.rom

Running OZMTool, using base as the base image

Creating base.rom

OZMTool - v0.3

Warning: No KEXT-dir given! Injecting only Ozmosis files!

Warning: No DSDT file given! Will leave DSDT as-is!

Info: Aggressivity level set to 'Do nothing - Inject as-is'...

Info: Compressing CORE_DXE is selected!

Injecting FFS into BIOS...

* Current file: '1FA1F39E-FEFF-4AAE-BD7B-38A070A3B609_PartitionDxe.ffs'...

* File not existant, inserting at the end of volume

* Current file: '4CF484CD-135F-4FDC-BAFB-1AA104B48D36_HfsPlus.ffs'...

* Current file: '961578FE-B6B7-44C3-AF35-6BC705CD2B1F_EnhancedFat.ffs'...

* Current file: 'AAE65279-0761-41D1-BA13-4A3C1383603F_Ozmosis.ffs'...

* Current file: 'AC255206-DCF9-4837-8353-72BBBC0AC849_OzmosisHorizontalTheme.ffs'...

* Current file: 'B34E5765-2E04-4DAF-867F-7F40BE6FC33D_Extfs.ffs'...

* Current file: 'C57AD6B7-0515-40A8-9D21-551652854E37_HermitShellX64.ffs'...

* Current file: 'DADE1001-1B31-4FE4-8557-26FCEFC78275_SmcEmulatorKext.ffs'...

* Current file: 'DADE1002-1B31-4FE4-8557-26FCEFC78275_DisablerKext.ffs'...

* Current file: 'DADE1003-1B31-4FE4-8557-26FCEFC78275_InjectorKext.ffs'...

Compressing CORE_DXE to save space...

* File was injected compressed successfully!

Deleting non required Filesystem FFS...

* Removed 'FileSystem' [93022F8C-1F09-47EF-BBB2-5814FF609DF5] succesfully!

Reconstructing final image...

reconstructVolume: 8C8CE578-8A3D-4F1C-9935-896185C32DD3: root volume can't be grown

ERROR: Image exploded...

! Program exited with errors !

Status code: 17

mumus-iMac:~ mumu$ 

Your rom image doesn't have much more space to insert all that files, so you have to make a choice for what files you will keep and what files you'll not need! At that stage you only have to do that manually IMHO!

• Thanks 1

On May 22, 2018 at 2:43 PM, IronManJFF said:

Can anyone confirm if X86PlatformPlugin is being loaded on a real iMac13,2 (Late 2012) running High Sierra with the lastest  firmware upgrade ?

Reason why I am asking is because since High Sierra as soon as the plugin-type property=1  the system (QUO board, Ivy Bridge) will hang at boot when it tries to load X86PlatformPlugin. I suspect that Apple might have removed this property in the firmware for iMac 13,2. I think that this property migth now only be used to turn on xcpm mode but Ivy Bridge support has been remove from the xcpm kernel ...would also like to know for a real MacMini6,2 

Bump ... Anyone can confirm ?

Hi Guys,

A day ago I suddenly encountered a problem with Oz and don't understand what's causing it or how to fix it. 

Everything was Ok, I made almost everything I wanted and make it 100% working, but after I turned off the computer and powered it up after I came back - always after boot it just a black screen and nothing happens. No verbose mode, or HDD activity blinking on the case, but windows working without a problem. 

Even if I try to load install USB drive - it's not booting:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uiDCA5vloKhLZW0mNyGma0gN___hM2wf/view?usp=sharing

I reflashed BIOS about 20 times in every way possible, checked md5 and even went couple times to original bios and after flash Oz infused. Bios setting rechecked countless times and the result is the same. 
Maybe I'm missing something out? 

On 6/3/2018 at 4:34 PM, firefly_can_fly said:

I made almost everything I wanted and make it 100% working, but after I turned off the computer and powered it up after I came back - always after boot it just a black screen and nothing happens

Did you install or update any kexts or something else on the EFI? Oz behaves like this when you have e.g a kext with a plugin folder installed...

You could also try the radical method: safe and delete you EFI folder or partition and try again.

I found the reason. Problem was because of bad contacts on sata cables. I thought this would show up somehow another way, but it's like that. As soon as I replaced them - everything started to works. It's dumb, but it is so. 

I make cleaning and all that stuff, but somehow it went like that. 

• Like 1

Just use your kexts from L/E or S/L/E for the moment and update your defaults to all the newest values (FirmwareFeatures, BIOS Dates/Versions etc.). Also use the newest available APFS.efi.

This way you should normally be able to install Mojave...

Edited by TypeThree
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, TypeThree said:

Just use your kexts from S/L/E for the moment and update your defaults to all the newest values (FirmwareFeatures, BIOS Dates/Versions etc.). Also use the newest available APFS.efi.

This way you should normally be able to install Mojave...

Nope. Something akin to "Your computers firmware needs to be updated" gets displayed. And that was booting with an Oz updated with the 10.14 apfs.efi. 

Neither direct install nor boot with Oz after install via Clover works. FirmwareFeatures was the only one that changed as far as I could see.

If you kindly share your FakeSmc which is working for you, that would be great!

49 minutes ago, Si Vis Pacem said:

Nope. Something akin to "Your computers firmware needs to be updated" gets displayed. And that was booting with an Oz updated with the 10.14 apfs.efi. 

What values do you have for BiosDate and BiosVersion in Defaults.plist ?

2 hours ago, cecekpawon said:

Hello @Si Vis Pacem you are trying to say that the old patched ozmosis was able to boot 10.14 with injected kexts without any additional patches? By only updating firmware related infos? Thanks

Maybe yes, need only to update smbios related date, i booted fine without injecting FakeSMC and its Sensors, Realtek RTL8111, Lilu, AppleALC and IntelGraphicsFixup. When 10.14 installed, Oz can boot with that kexts injected, and load them fine, the problem is only when the first boot and the second for install. It doesn't boot three time in 10.14 like clover for the install steps, strange but very smooth and concrete.

2 hours ago, IronManJFF said:

What values do you have for BiosDate and BiosVersion in Defaults.plist ?

Check Ozmosis configurator for that, boot with DGPU and disable IGPU, you'll install 10.14, you must have a working APFS for that. If not, and after install succeed, you won't be able to see the 10.14 drive, unless that working APFS or booting from clover.

17 hours ago, ammoune78 said:

i booted fine without injecting FakeSMC and its Sensors, Realtek RTL8111, Lilu, AppleALC and IntelGraphicsFixup

Could you specify that? I can't really believe that you were able to install Mojave without the use of at least FakeSMC... Did you inject the Kexts from L/E or S/L/E? 

It would be awesome if somebody could verify that it's possible to run Mojave with Ozmosis when injecting Kexts from outside the EFI. This way we would know that only KextInjection from EFI needs to be fixed to make Ozm compatible with Mojave.

Regarding SMBios, what did you update? BIOS Version, BIOS Date, FirmwareFeatures and FirmwareFeaturesMask?

Edited by TypeThree

17 minutes ago, TypeThree said:

Could you specify that? I can't really believe that you were able to install Mojave without the use of at least FakeSMC... Did you inject the Kexts from L/E or S/L/E? 

It would be awesome if somebody could verify that it's possible to run Mojave with Ozmosis when injecting Kexts from outside the EFI. This way we would know that only KextInjection from EFI needs to be fixed to make Ozm compatible with Mojave.

Regarding SMBios, what did you update? BIOS Version, BIOS Date, FirmwareFeatures and FirmwareFeaturesMask?

No, the FakeSMC is on ROM but doesn't get loaded during install process, also showing AppleACPICPU and other things problem, but just wait and reach the install screen.

SMBios should be updated using Ozmosis Configurator as well, it's simple, don't need any kind of hassle, just try but be patient and do not reboot the machine even if showing errors, because after installing it will not show them, and all the things will be injected as well. Be sure to have working APFS otherwise you'll not be able to see the drive, i'm having this problem now.

• Like 1