Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

I have a very old Gigabyte B75M-D3H with Ozmosis working with MacOS Sierra.

Now that I'm on vacation at work, I'll finally try to install the High Sierra, after read a lot of topics I managed to change my Ozmosis with the version High Sierra compatible (thks @ammoune78 to point the topic to download), then I was trying to install the apfs.ffs provided by @CrazyCreator.

But I think I don't have enough space because every time I try to insert and save the new ROM I receive the error: Invalid UEFI volume.

Is there something that I can remove from my ROM to free up some space?

ps.: I have already the minimum installed (Hfsplus, EnhancedFat, SmcEmulatorKext, HermitCsmVideo, Ozmosis).

Thank you guys for all the hard work.

• Like 1

You can try deleting the modules under "NetworkStackSetupScreen" and before "UHCD" there's 10 modules:

1 -TcpDxe

2 - DhcpDxe

3 - Ip4ConfigDxe

4 - Ip4Dxe

5 - Mtftp4Dxe

6 - Udp4Dxe

7 - Dhcp6Dxe

8 - Ip6Dxe

9 - Mtftp6Dxe

10 - Udp6Dxe

You can compress Setup and you can also put some stuffs in the Third Volume.

• Like 1

So.... on the locked nvram subject for mostly Z170 and up motherboards, what are you guys doing to make this work with Oz?

Would searching for 'RTC Ram Lock' in AMIBCP and disabling it work?

Which mobo?

So.... on the locked nvram subject for mostly Z170 and up motherboards, what are you guys doing to make this work with Oz?

Are Ozmosis working on Z170 MoBos

Sent from ammoune78's iPhone using Tapatalk

I managed to bring my 64MB bios on a 128MB CIP just tested and running.
I have to change the size of a volume to be able to insert in the BIOS more kext but I can not find anything on the Internet (I do not know and do not speak English) can someone help me please?

Thank you

Translated with Google

I managed to bring my 64MB bios on a 128MB CIP just tested and running.

I have to change the size of a volume to be able to insert in the BIOS more kext but I can not find anything on the Internet (I do not know and do not speak English) can someone help me please?

Thank you

Translated with Google

Can you be more clear at 128MB bios chip? But for the size of the volume you just have to open a Topic for that or contact CodeRush if he can help you about that!

You have to keep us informed if any success or open a guide topic on how to do it, i also have just 64MB chip it fit all my required but 128MB will be better Hhhh ^_^ 

If i'm not wrong, you can free up an 128Mb image ROM from it's volume and put there your 3 volumes, but sincerely it's more difficult than that, each volume has it's own size, your choice to modify that image and volumes* size need hard work up, have a chance my friend!  

At the post #3497! Ok, but actually how many bytes are free in the Volume number 2, I think that it stay as it was, can you post the .rpt "report file" from MMTool, to check the size of each volume?

Cecek, I've found strength things when used AcpiPatcher, when I open MaciASL and select New From ACPI I have the followed things duplicated except CpuPm that I don't know where it come from, I don't have any CpuPm in my entire disk, here's the duplicates I've found with screenshot, and settings:

Confirmed by me also in 10.13, early reported by Fred. This project were based on Clover, but I cant found any complains from Clover users which is strange for me.

You can try new binary here

Do extract with UefiTool

open a Topic for that or contact CodeRush if he can help you about that!

You can reach him over win-raid / https://twitter.com/nikolajschlej?lang=en

He pretty much enjoying his new life now :)

Edited by cecekpawon
  • Like 1

Confirmed by me also in 10.13, early reported by Fred. This project were based on Clover, but I cant found any complains from Clover users which is strange for me.

You can try new binary here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjxLshYT0HDug1eUuUVAye3uv_ew

Do extract with UefiTool

You can reach him over win-raid /

https://twitter.com/nikolajschlej?lang=en

He pretty much enjoying his new life now :)

Yes my friend, with clover only the FACS table are duplicated, i think that the AcpiPatcher.plist should have same structure as the ACPI in config.plist, it's just a think my friend! I'll try for both with the new files and report!

For the 128MB if the image size can be changed, it will be the best!

Thanks my friend, I'll report!

Sent from ammoune78's iPhone using Tapatalk

MotherBoards are not the same, Socket, Chipset, Manufacturer! This problem appear in some Boards include mine, but the FACS-1 table appear as duplicate, the AcpiPatcher is a little bit different than clover one, because of no clover here

You could use a shell script to load Ozmosis and HFSPlus and then start whatever app you like. e.g. rEFIt or boot.efi.

Or recompile dbounce.c from rEFIt to make it load Ozmosis and Hfsplus and then start the app you like. You can add dbounce.efi as a boot option via bcfg and choose it from F12 menu.

Then you have what you are looking for ;)

Shame on me, to claim myself the only one here who's found those treasure on rEFIt code #respect

I don't have this problem

From your pic, you have both facs & facs-1 there

• Like 2

The screenshot is not clover obviously, it's ozmosis...

It's gigabyte z97

IIRC the same manufacturer, chipset and socket as yours.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't have also the CpuPm problem but some tables that have indian or hieroglyph words, i was talking on FACS and FACS-1 on your screenshot with Ozmosis!

And patchers are different from clover to oz!

You don't have this problem but others maybe!

Forgot to mention him: he must drop oem cpu0Ist & cpupm when using generatepstates just like clover. Sorry for misleading you

I don't use generate states anymore, but problem is when CpuSsdt on the rom already have the "Plugin-Type"! 

Don't know why you keep talking about clover in oz thread...

The AcpiPatcher is a part of Clover stuffs which is modified by cecekpawon to be used by Ozmosis, but there's difference between Clover one and Ozmosis one, this is why i'm talking about, if i use Clover i don't have any kind of problem using the Patcher, return to Oz the problem appear!

You don't understand posts that i wrote for others, keep not commenting to avoid misunderstood!

Work for you then "ONLY GOOD FOR YOU", i'm speaking about what not work for me to a MAN that did this job!

You and UglyJoe do the same thing, you are always posting comments like that! 

If you have solution then welcome, but posting kind of: I don't have this problem where no one asked you and such things, it result in: interfering and make confusion for others in the posted subject!