Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Nooo... I don't believe that. Pretty sure quite a few would gladly give the middle one after getting what they need.

I'm talking about some specific persons that i don't want to post their names, i'm talking about hours of help, searching and explaining against reading my post and let it like that without any reply!  Forget please this ridiculous thing.

@Tusskan, here's your patched DSDT, it's a half complete, I'll just wait your comment, if worked I'll post the last one which I will disassemble using iasl 5.0A with refs.txt, then I'll add OSDW, so you can inject it in BIOS to work with Windows and OSX. Still waiting for your IORegistryExplorer for the R9 290X, because I just added it's name on the DSDT without other patches!

DSDT.aml.zip

I forgot the PEG0.PEGP, PEG0.HDAU, GFX0 and B0D3 in the SaSsdt, so i added them in _SB then PCI0 then here I added them in this already existing (\_SB.PCI0) one:

DSDT.aml.zip

Edited by ammoune78
  • Like 1

@Tusskan, here's your patched DSDT, it's a half complete, I'll just wait your comment, if worked I'll post the last one which I will disassemble using iasl 5.0A with refs.txt, then I'll add OSDW, so you can inject it in BIOS to work with Windows and OSX. Still waiting for your IORegistryExplorer for the R9 290X, because I just added it's name on the DSDT without other patches!

attachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip

I forgot the PEG0.PEGP, PEG0.HDAU, GFX0 and B0D3 in the SaSsdt, so i added them in _SB then PCI0 then here I added them in this already existing (\_SB.PCI0) one:

attachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip

with or without DSDT? I have lilu and whatevergreen installed and they do good when there is no DSDT, but with DSDT is not working, that's not an issue to me, but i have to use DSDT to solve USB 3.0 Problem, if there is no dsdt and just USBinjectall only USB 2.0 speeds working

• Like 1

with or without DSDT? I have lilu and whatevergreen installed and they do good when there is no DSDT, but with DSDT is not working, that's not an issue to me, but i have to use DSDT to solve USB 3.0 Problem, if there is no dsdt and just USBinjectall only USB 2.0 speeds working

Just try and comment, because in it, theres a lot of patches for devices USB2 and USB3 also, but for R9 290X, I did not patched it exactly, so I just added a model name, in system profiler you will have AMD Radeon R9 290x, no other fields were added.

but if I need from them a little support for a small thing they didn't bother any finger to give me the help, anyway.

Hey man, haven't helped you yet but if you need some help regarding your sleep issue (whatever kind of sleep issue it may be) just write me a PM maybe I can help out a litte :)  :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 1

Here's just SSDT for USB ports to work, if you're not familiar with DSDT:

UsbSsdt.aml.zip

Hello,
I have the quo mobo with the i4770k (3.9Ghz) CPU running OSX v10.9.5.
I have been using the onboard graphics and want to upgrade to a video card (preferably something like: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 or 1080 like the following: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487318and am also looking to upgrade to the latest fully working version of OSX/Quo BIOS.
Can someone please let me know if the above card is compatible with the latest Quo BIOS and OSX version? I would also appreciate if someone can advise me as to whether the info I am requesting has already been previously provided in this thread and I will search for it.
I know that the Pascal drivers have been released for OSX, but Im really behind on the current state of the hackintosh scene in general and specifically the Quo board.
Thank you.

PS. If my post is bad decorum, I apologize ahead of time.

Hello,

I have the quo mobo with the i4770k (3.9Ghz) CPU running OSX v10.9.5.

I have been using the onboard graphics and want to upgrade to a video card (preferably something like: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 or 1080 like the following: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487318and am also looking to upgrade to the latest fully working version of OSX/Quo BIOS.

Can someone please let me know if the above card is compatible with the latest Quo BIOS and OSX version? I would also appreciate if someone can advise me as to whether the info I am requesting has already been previously provided in this thread and I will search for it.

I know that the Pascal drivers have been released for OSX, but Im really behind on the current state of the hackintosh scene in general and specifically the Quo board.

Thank you.

PS. If my post is bad decorum, I apologize ahead of time.

Go to the first page, download the XMASS ROM, download the latest Ozmosis High Sierra compatible from this post #3484, add it to the firmware and delete the existing one, make change for the OzmosisDefaults update it's SMBios to the Mac model you want to play using CloverConfigurator. For the graphics card you can buy 1070 or 1080 same things as the WebDriver will do it's job, or go for AMD RX VEGA 64 if you don't like tweaking something.

Example of working OzmosisDefaults:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>Defaults:1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101</key>
	<dict>
		<key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
		<integer>xxxxxxxx</integer>
		<key>AtiFramebuffer</key>
		<string>xxxxxxxx</string>
		<key>BootEntryTemplate</key>
		<string>$label</string>
		<key>DarwinCoreStorageTemplate</key>
		<string>$label</string>
		<key>DarwinDiskTemplate</key>
		<string>$label</string>
		<key>DarwinRecoveryDiskTemplate</key>
		<string>$label ($platform.$major.$minor)</string>
		<key>DisableAtiInjection</key>
		<false/>
		<key>DisableIntelInjection</key>
		<false/>
		<key>DisableNvidaInjection</key>
		<true/>
		<key>DisableVoodooHda</key>
		<true/>
		<key>LinuxDiskOptionTemplate</key>
		<string>initrd=$initfs root=UUID=$uuid ro</string>
		<key>LinuxDiskTemplate</key>
		<string>$label $build</string>
		<key>LinuxRescueDiskTemplate</key>
		<string>$label Rescue</string>
		<key>LinuxRescueOptionTemplate</key>
		<string>initrd=$initfs root=UUID=$uuid ro</string>
		<key>TimeOut</key>
		<integer>5</integer>
		<key>UserInterface</key>
		<true/>
	</dict>
	<key>Defaults:4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102</key>
	<dict>
		<key>BaseBoardAssetTag</key>
		<string>Base Board Asset Tag#</string>
		<key>BaseBoardSerial</key>
		<string>xxxxxxxxxxxx</string>
		<key>BiosDate</key>
		<string>08/08/2017</string>
		<key>BiosVersion</key>
		<string>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</string>
		<key>BoardType</key>
		<integer>10</integer>
		<key>ChassisAssetTag</key>
		<string>iMac-Aluminum</string>
		<key>EnclosureType</key>
		<integer>13</integer>
		<key>FirmwareFeatures</key>
		<integer>938804216</integer>
		<key>FirmwareFeaturesMask</key>
		<integer>939459576</integer>
		<key>FirmwareVendor</key>
		<string>Apple</string>
		<key>HardwareAddress</key>
		<string>xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx</string>
		<key>Manufacturer</key>
		<string>Apple Inc.</string>
		<key>ProductFamily</key>
		<string>iMac</string>
		<key>ProductId</key>
		<string>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</string>
		<key>ProductName</key>
		<string>iMac1xxx</string>
		<key>SystemSKU</key>
		<string>System SKU#</string>
		<key>SystemSerial</key>
		<string>xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</string>
		<key>SystemVersion</key>
		<string>1.0</string>
	</dict>
	<key>Defaults:7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82</key>
	<dict>
		<key>boot-args</key>
		<string>darkwake=0</string>
		<key>csr-active-config</key>
		<integer>127</integer>
	</dict>
	<key>Timestamp</key>
	<integer>0</integer>
	<key>Version</key>
	<string>1.0.1</string>
</dict>
</plist>

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

THIS IS ONLY FOR 9 SERIES MOTHERBOARDS

Here's a guide for changing SMBios values on the ROM, i used only Hex Fiend, UEFITool and working SMBios values! There's two parts in this guide, extracting from the ROM the SMBios file and opening it with good Hex editor be the first, the second need you to follow FredWst post to complete the work!

1 - You need to open your ROM using UEFITool, finding and Extracting Body of this Module:

post-334538-0-25984500-1512420583_thumb.png

2 - Now you need to save the Body as UEFITool show you "BIN", i've named it with the exact name, because it have an extension in the Volume 3

post-334538-0-79541800-1512420770_thumb.png

3 - Now open the extracted BIN file with a good Hex editor and change the Text Encoding like in this screenshot.

Note: because some doesn't worked perfectly, this is why i choose Hex Fiend.

post-334538-0-00735300-1512421035_thumb.png

4 - Now use the Find "option" from menu bar and select the first thing that need to be changed

post-334538-0-03298800-1512421143_thumb.png

5 - Now enter in replace case the correct infos that you want from your "Exact SMBios on the OzmosisDefaults", they should be the same!

post-334538-0-08995800-1512421318_thumb.png

Now what first thing to put and the upcoming one, follow the post #857 by FredWst

After that, click on save "only" not Save as! And Replace the Original body of the module with the one you just saved.

• Like 1

There are simpler ways to do this

for example use AMIBCP to edit your DMI

though I don't see any reason for this

Though you forgot to read the BIG RED WORDS and my previous post when i was trying to do it with this simple way you called! This way work only with 7 and 8 series, with the 9 SERIES AMBCP crash when you save the file  :thumbsup_anim:

I've tried all AMBCP versions on the net, no one worked for my Z97M-DS3H! I prefer to stay on this method, as i know exactly what i do, like the stone age, manually Hhhhhhhhh 

Edited by ammoune78

There is also DMIedit. 

Excuse me my friend, but you can try it by downloading the rom file from GIGABYTE Z97M-DS3H and try it, i'm sure that you will finally have the same result like me, you can do any modification that you want, the problem is when you'll have to save that ROM file the application will crash by it self!

Result, modifications are lost

By the way, how was with your ASRock H200m with Ozmosis, any success, the ROM is not locked! Have you tested it on the EFI? Same result with red colour on the screen? Can you test with Skylake CPU, the last XMASS have some compatibility to try with Skylake!

OZMOSIS BETA Features/Test:

Skylake CPU support

Edited by ammoune78

I've tried all AMBCP versions on the net, no one worked for my Z97M-DS3H! I prefer to stay on this method, as i know exactly what i do, like the stone age, manually Hhhhhhhhh

What versions have you tried?

Excuse me my friend, but you can try it by downloading the rom file from GIGABYTE Z97M-DS3H and try it, i'm sure that you will finally have the same result like me, you can do any modification that you want, the problem is when you'll have to save that ROM file the application will crash by it self!

Result, modifications are lost

By the way, how was with your ASRock H200m with Ozmosis, any success, the ROM is not locked! Have you tested it on the EFI? Same result with red colour on the screen? Can you test with Skylake CPU, the last XMASS have some compatibility to try with Skylake!

Skylake CPU support

Which version of Ozmosis have a comatibility with skylake??

I'm referring the the efi version of DMIedit, have not tried windows version.

1.DMIedit.efi uses the FW on the MB

2.OzmosisXMASS locks up on system 1, haven't tried it on others as I prefer to compile my own.

Tried DMIedit, not the efi one, on windows, didn't remember, i will give it a try!

I'm talking about CPU's, for sure Kabylake will not work, but there are more chance to work with Skylake! If you compile your own, does it mean working on your machine  ?

I will take a look at the code and will confirm!

Which version of Ozmosis have a comatibility with skylake??

crusher, i wrote last XMASS, the link given is the Official one, look at the Z77MX-QUO-AOS wiki page here @insanelymac ,you'll see the link in the H20.167X-MASS, click the link or the one i gives, you'll find this Skylake Beta compatibility!

Hmmmm, i don't know who posted this link, and wrote does informations about Ozmosis:

Skylake CPU support
  FileVault 2
  Linux/Android EFI Boot Stub
  nVidia Full Driver Injection(see examples for how to disable)
  Minimal keyboard support
  Touchscreen support

But i have this infos about Intel CPU & GPU support when i open Ozmosis:

post-334538-0-95827800-1512471348.png         post-334538-0-64115200-1512471581.png

Is there something to try? 

If you would like to try, Ozmosis and it's stuffs in Efi\ folder but as .efi, then use bcfg to register the Boot for Ozmosis and it's stuffs, rename shellx64 to BOOTX64.efi and put it on Efi\BOOT\BOOTX64.efi. make your OzmosisDefaults and kexts in Efi\Oz\Defaults.plist , Efi\Oz\Darwin\Common\! 

Reboot and press F12 to select UEFI OS to enter Shell, at the prompt use:

fs0:

cd Efi

bcfg driver add 1 Ozmosis.efi "Ozmosis"

continue for Ozmosis stuffs, and for each driver to add select another number 2 then 3 etc....

Can you try that on 100 Series motherboard and Skylake CPU ix 6xxx

• Like 1