Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

You need to chill man,

I'm not asking for your permission to post, if you don't like my posts, just carry on.

I just said that it doesn't happen in my setup (pm/CST stuff).

And also, maybe try to use a little less !!!!! in your posts....

Yes you don't have to ask any permission at all, but instead post something useful, interesting!

What does happen now on your setup is FACS-1

For the last:

not useful when i see you posting nothing just not less but nothing  :whistle:

Excuse me

@cecek Just need to know if the patchers are working when on the ROM, if Yes how: I mean where to insert .plist for Acpi and Kernext and please a new links with efi and ffs and plist, because with the last attempt i don't know if the UEFITool and NE 40 and 32 didn't do the extraction well!

Edited by ammoune78

Glad to hear you can recover your bios. Gonna testing it right now and report back.

I feel bad if we keep discussing this modules here. And im not quiet confidence to opening new thread for this purpose.

Will create a bogus gist on GitHub soon for us to discuss. Sorry.

• Like 1

As you like my MAN, i'm following you!

But Opening a new thread in PM will be much more better, i will keep testing until done, yeah, then my MAN you can post result here  :D  :hysterical:  :wink_anim: !

Hello to the whole forum, there is someone who can help me I do not know where to bump my head.

In the bio bios I have inserted the apfs.ffs file thinking I can start high sierra without clover but I can not, without the BOOTX64.efi file in the BOOT folder (that of clover) I do not start.

Help me please.

Just wanted to report that I'm facing no issues at all when using ACPIPatcher. ACPIPatcher is in my ROM and ACPIPatcher.plist in the EFI folder.

attachicon.gifFACS.png

CpuPm is a SSDT that I`m injecting. When I delete it, it disappears.

Is it Sierra or High Sierra, why you don't have FACS-1? Where are other SSDT's?

Sent from ammoune78's iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to report that I'm facing no issues at all when using ACPIPatcher. ACPIPatcher is in my ROM and ACPIPatcher.plist in the EFI folder.

attachicon.gifFACS.png

CpuPm is a SSDT that I`m injecting. When I delete it, it disappears.

TypeThree, look at my previous Screenshot from mavericks that it doesn't have FACS-1, now i'm back to High Sierra on a second drive and FACS-1 appear!

Shame on me, to claim myself the only one here who's found those treasure on rEFIt code #respect

From your pic, you have both facs & facs-1 there

hey man,by my test,ozmosis can work on mobo Z170,but it can not write ozmosisdefault into nvram

Hello craike, sorry I cant help you. Maybe you need to create a driver to work with emuvariable & Oz, LOL.. Read somewhere, ppl got working nvram by downgrading their bios to supported version (if any).

thanks

Hi

I am able to insert apfs.ffs into motherboard BIOS and it gives early logging message on screen while booting, this means apfs file is loading but it does not read APFS formatted drive...or its partitions. is there any idea what may be the reason? 

I am using Asrock Z97-Anniversary motherboard with i7 4790 CPU and samsung 850EVO SSD. 

I have also tried by adding apfs.efi into EFI partition and used shell command bcfg add driver, but it seems not loading as I am not seeing any apfs early logging message on boot screen..

Any help appreciated..

Thank you

You should use the APFS.efi that came from your High Sierra HDD: \usr\standalone\i386\APFS.efi

Also after each ROM flash and or NVRAM "4 fingers" reset you have to register again that file using bcfg

This maybe will happen if Ozmosis already on ROM while doing bcfg,because Ozmosis have to be the last driver loaded.

In my case i'm not using at all APFS, HfsPlus will do the job to reach OS X and macOS drives

When you load APFS from EFI using bcfg you will also have to do "connect -r" and "map -u".

When APFS is flashed, are you able to boot HS by selecting the boot.efi with the shell? (Not bcfg, just enter boot.efi once you're in the right directory)

Also you should try to add a new HS boot entry using bcfg, then do bcfg boot dump and see if the boot entry is there. If yes, restart and execute bcfg boot dump again and see if it's still there.

• Like 1