Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

It upload a ROM file to the physical chip itself, flashing directly the chip securely! If the mobo has bad flash or something else!

iPhone Tapatalk

I have one too just in case. Love my Ch341a!!!

Ozmosis was not made for laptop, there's no support for it.

Sent from ammoune78's iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one too just in case. Love my Ch341a!!!

Yes you love it, but probably you do nothing with it, or you never used it it's in sleep mode

Ozmosis was not made for laptop, there's no support for it.

Yes you love it, but probably you do nothing with it, or you never used it it's in sleep mode

No that’s not true. Just used it to revive a bricked motherboard with soldered rom chip. Sorry has nothing to do with Oz. ?

I have a serious issue aside from autoloading and booting the mac drive, My machine won't shutdown at all, screen will turn black and all but fans still spinning and gpu light present, I did a nvram reset nothing happened and boot entries were gone, so i had to re-enter them in shell, also still i can't let the machine to shutdown.

I don't want to intimidate you, but don't wast your time, put your things in the ROM with latest releases Kexts and efi drivers. And start doing something else, instead of be frozen with Efi folder.

I recommend users to go to Clover in this case as it will be the adequate thing!  :)

Hhhh, i'm not replying to you, there's no quote, but instead, i'm posting my own feedback.

Doing a lot of firmwares mods is not difficult, the difficult itself is in the brain, and how you understand the things!

It doesn't prompt for auto start this script (running from EFI)

Type "set" and you shouldn't  have "-nostartup" on your ShellOpt.

I don't want to intimidate you, but don't wast your time

Hhhh, i'm not replying to you, there's no quote, but instead, i'm posting my own feedback.

So we are now have a new fact that EFI installation is the hardest and most dangerous thing compared to flashing firmware.

I post lot of stupid things here to keep this thread alive and you just throw another people over next door's garden.

Type "set" and you shouldn't  have "-nostartup" on your ShellOpt.

So we are now have a new fact that EFI installation is the hardest and most dangerous thing compared to flashing firmware.

I post lot of stupid things here to keep this thread alive and you just throw another people over next door's garden.

cecek don't understand the things as you want like last PM, excuse me you are always doing best, and you already know that i'm one of your followers! but this things in Efi doesn't work like inside firmware, i had a lot of sudenly shutdown, panics, Tables that came up to destabilise the system!

With same things inside Efi, clover work like charm, inside firmware like charm, but Ozmosis in Efi destabilise my system. But instead, Ozmosis is Firmware driver, and it do a nice JOB inside, things are injected properly!

And excuse me, flashing firmware is not dangerous for me, maybe for people that call Manufacturer Support or throw up into trash, but not for me, even if the motherboard is really died (maybe at 40%). Buy another one, it will do it's job and then another one, same like us we live and we die after!

I always respect you and many others, I'm not this kind of people, sometimes I spend hundred of hours to give support for some kind of people, but if I need from them a little support for a small thing they didn't bother any finger to give me the help, anyway.

You and still are my MAN

Well, here it's working just fine from EFI, same as from ROM.

I have no fear of flashing or modifing firmware files, I just want the flexibility.

Although for it to work, I still needed to replace filesystem with enhanced fat.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Well, here it's working just fine from EFI, same as from ROM.

I have no fear of flashing or modifing firmware files, I just want the flexibility.

Although for it to work, I still needed to use replace filesystem with enhanced fat.

I think you should convert all drivers as efi, put them in Efi directory, call them with bcfg, For me no as same from ROM, because i have patched the ACPI tables on ROM so if I boot, something will happened, if I don't use Patched ACPI on ROM Kernel Panics that shutdown machine without log, it shutdown immediately. This is not same thing when i use clover, nor with ACPI Patched Windows 10 gaming doesn't lag even in OSX gaming. Clover and Ozmosis are not same bootloaders, each one has it's own way, simple example is that I can boot without VoodooTSCSync with Ozmosis and not with clover in the ASRock X79 EX6, PCI-E aren't working natively with Ozmosis but working on Clover!

Well, you could load dsdt/ssdt from EFI or patch it with cecekpawon acpi module.

If you're referring to the system in your signature, you're doing something wrong :)

I have very similar system and I certainly don't have your problems (didn't understand why you mentioned windows 10 though)

Windows 10 is mentioned because of Patched ACPI on ROM, windows is one of the best things that will show you BlueScreen if ACPI Tables are badly written, so if my system has something wrong Windows will not load up.

Same thing will happen if something is wrong with OS X, but why not in the Firmware and the problem only in Efi, maybe in Efi something I did wrong, but in this case why not with Clover?

The last fix that I need is Sleep only, the machine when in sleep mode doesn't shutdown, fans are working and CPU only, but the graphics, sound and other things are in sleep, the wake after each moment I choose are working fine. 

I have a serious issue aside from autoloading and booting the mac drive, My machine won't shutdown at all, screen will turn black and all but fans still spinning and gpu light present, I did a nvram reset nothing happened and boot entries were gone, so i had to re-enter them in shell, also still i can't let the machine to shutdown.

which FakeSMC and sensors you use?

never mind it, I fixed few minutes ago while i was searching the thread for similar issues, I had to just apply DSDT patch from RehabMan Repo, I use RehabMan's FakeSMC.kext.

What kind of patch did you used, it may help fix my sleep issue, same as yours for shutdown!

I used the one labeled Shutdown Fix v2

Did not fixed the problem, maybe i did something wrong, but generally I don't fix warnings only errors, then i start patching devices. May I ask you if you can patch my virgin DSDT, if you can do it, here's the DSDT decompiled with iasl5.0A, in this DSDT there's not fix or patch yet!

DSDT.dsl.zip

Did not fixed the problem, maybe i did something wrong, but generally I don't fix warnings only errors, then i start patching devices. May I ask you if you can patch my virgin DSDT, if you can do it, here's the DSDT decompiled with iasl5.0A, in this DSDT there's not fix or patch yet!

attachicon.gifDSDT.dsl.zip

That fix didn't help with my sleep problem cause i don't use sleep at all [ in fact I disabled it from the Syspref, electricity is cheap here, so it's not an issue and that's also a desktop, I use WhatEverGreen and Lilu to Fix my GPU issue, But when there is no DSDT sleep works and also shutdown works, But I need a DSDT to fix my USB 3.0 Problem. 

اخى الكريم افهم انك عربى ، ولكن هذه لم تحل مشكلة الــ Sleep لدى ولكنها كانت فعاله لحل مشكلة الاغلاق وانى اضطر لاستخدام DSDT لحل مشكلة الـ USB 3.0

That fix didn't help with my sleep problem cause i don't use sleep at all [ in fact I disabled it from the Syspref, electricity is cheap here, so it's not an issue and that's also a desktop, I use WhatEverGreen and Lilu to Fix my GPU issue, But when there is no DSDT sleep works and also shutdown works, But I need a DSDT to fix my USB 3.0 Problem. 

اخى الكريم افهم انك عربى ، ولكن هذه لم تحل مشكلة الــ Sleep لدى ولكنها كانت فعاله لحل مشكلة الاغلاق وانى اضطر لاستخدام DSDT لحل مشكلة الـ USB 3.0

For your board you can have everything working like charm, as simple as doing simple patches for EHC1, EHC2 and XHC devices, graphics and all things, except that MATS table that can break the boot process. Today I'll post it!

I always respect you and many others, I'm not this kind of people, sometimes I spend hundred of hours to give support for some kind of people, but if I need from them a little support for a small thing they didn't bother any finger to give me the help, anyway.

Nooo... I don't believe that. Pretty sure quite a few would gladly give the middle one after getting what they need.