Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Thnaks for the info FredWst. They must have fixed it. But I'm going to wait a little while. I noticed some other weirdness with 937 when I had it installed. For example, My 670 was reported as GPU 2 instead of GPU.

I think there's some bugs to iron out with the changes they made. Even the official download on SF has reverted to 901.

Has anyone successfully patched the "GA-Z77X-UP5 TH"? Or what BIOS would be a solid basis for? I have this motherboard even without further modification. Currently I use the QUO. The Gigabyte board is much better equipped. Is it to patch "relatively" safe because it has a dual bios? Is this linked in the first post "Ozmosis 1.01.0739M" still up to date?

Has anyone successfully patched the "GA-Z77X-UP5 TH"? Or what BIOS would be a solid basis for? I have this motherboard even without further modification. Currently I use the QUO. The Gigabyte board is much better equipped. Is it to patch "relatively" safe because it has a dual bios? Is this linked in the first post "Ozmosis 1.01.0739M" still up to date?

first post its not up to date with latest ozmosis.

For latest ozmois always check https://mrq7bqbfgwmjzd5m.tor2web.org/

828m its latest.

if i am not wass clear enough how to check what bios will be best for mod.then again.

Check if nvram saving works with clover and if works then u are good to go.

When u have board with dual bios then u are 100% safe to flash anything.

Good luck.

You just need MMTool from the first post.

Use it to extract the Ozmosis modules from the Quo BIOS (select relevant module and extract "as-is"). Then open your BIOS and insert the Ozmosis modules "as-is" (they're already compressed). Save your modified BIOS and flash.

Pay attention to the video for step 5. Make sure you insert the modules into the right firmware volume.

Anyone install Windows 7 dual boot with their modified bios.  I keep getting This Bios is not acpi ................... compliant please check you motherboard ......... for an updated one.  Windows 8.1 seems to install fine.  This is with the Z77-DS3H board version 10h bios.

Thanks,

snakeman

The F8 bios is working fine. Dual boot with Win 7 and 8.1 is working like a charm too.

Hello!

I try to mod my Bios with Ozmosis. But I have no enough Total free Space, i guess. In Volume 2 is more than enough Space, 1.4 mb free.

In Volume 1 around 85 kb an Total free Space just 190 kb, if i try to inject a file thats larger than these 190 kb i get an error "Cannot get Firmware ...."

But if the File is smaller than the 190 kb it works fine.... Can i take some of the free Space from Volume 2 to get more Total free Space?

My Specs:

CPU:              Intel Xeon E3-1230-V3

Mainboard:    Gigabyte GA-H87-D3H

GFX:              Nvidia Geforce 250GTS

Bootloader:   Clover 2K v2330

Thanks a lot for your help