Clover Themes

Slice
1,844 posts in this topic

On 3/3/2018 at 9:18 PM, m00nx_x said:

File not found - 404. Please attach on new post. Thanks!

Nightwish theme attached below, thanks.  :)

On 3/3/2018 at 10:08 PM, arsradu said:

Yeah, I think the idea here was to reupload the actual theme somewhere else (in this case he suggested to attach it to a post on the forum, but that might be too big, I don't know how big is Nightwish (the theme) :)) ) so he can download it from there. :) Or...at least I think that was the idea. Could be wrong.

And I would actually like to give that a try, as well, if somebody has it.

At some point, I had the entire repo downloaded offline. But I don't anymore. Cause otherwise I would have uploaded it myself.

Well, I just read the reply on this topic.. sorry. Here sometimes I thought need to uploaded them to my own git repo; but with bunch of themes not sure how to manage which one is updated and which are not yet (compared to official SF repo). Unfortunately with limited internet connection here, it doesn't let me to do this extra job (twice).

Nightwish-Theme-v1.5.zip

Edited by Badruzeus
  • Like 4

Nightwish theme attached below, thanks.  :)

Well, I just read the reply on this topic.. sorry. Here sometimes I thought need to uploaded them to my own git repo; but with bunch of themes not sure how to manage which one is updated and which are not yet (compared to official SF repo). Unfortunately with limited internet connection here, it doesn't let me to do this extra job (twice).

Niiice, very nice theme. Nice work! Thank you very much!

I was wondering, how do you change the selector highlight color in menus? Can it be changed? Right now, with both LightUp theme and Nightwish theme, that is a light grey. And for LightUp, I feel like it would benefit from a darker shade of grey for that selector, to make the text more visible when you're with the selection on that item. But I don't know how to adjust that. Or..if it can be changed in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/03/2018 at 3:22 AM, Badruzeus said:
On 03/03/2018 at 3:08 AM, Genxster said:

Simple glowing effect with PS or GiMP did the trick; but since the OuterGlow has color gradient; we make them separated to different Layers. Just apply Styles to layer, Select pixels, rasterize it, cut selected pixels, then re-apply gradient for OuterGlow. That is.  ^_^

Speaking on this theme (and others) unless im going blind i do not see a xubuntu icon?

20 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

Speaking on this theme (and others) unless im going blind i do not see a xubuntu icon?

Here's "os_xubuntu.icns" as requested for "Neon" theme.

Not really sure when I'll push changes to my uploaded themes on the repo till this issue resolved. Thanks.

os_xubuntu.icns.zip

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, these are new additional "os_deepin & os_xubuntu" *.icns for all of my 37 themes on the repo. To make Deepin Linux & Xubuntu appear on GUI, use provided Clover r4418 below (test version: I just added some entries on ../loader.c so plz correct it if I did mistake, thx).
(Also note, provided files are for updates only and not the whole themes). Enjoy! :)

eGChvI5.png

--- /Users/badruzeus/src/edk2/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/entry_scan/loader.c    2018-02-09 17:21:34.000000000 +0700
+++ /Users/badruzeus/src/edk2/Clover/rEFIt_UEFI/entry_scan/loader_new.c    292278994-08-16 23:47:04.192000000 +0700
@@ -93,6 +93,8 @@
   { L"\\EFI\\arch_grub\\grubx64.efi", L"ArchLinux EFI boot menu", L"arch,linux" },
   { L"\\EFI\\ORACLE\\grubx64.efi", L"Oracle Solaris EFI boot menu", L"solaris,linux", "Solaris" },
   { L"\\EFI\\Endless\\grubx64.efi", L"EndlessOS EFI boot menu", L"endless,linux", "EndlessOS" },
+  { L"\\EFI\\deepin\\grubx64.efi", L"Deepin Linux EFI boot menu", L"deepin,linux", "Deepin Linux" },
+  { L"\\EFI\\xubuntu\\grubx64.efi", L"Xubuntu Linux EFI boot menu", L"xubuntu,linux", "Xubuntu Linux" },
 #else
   { L"\\EFI\\grub\\grub.efi", L"Grub EFI boot menu", L"grub,linux" },
   { L"\\EFI\\Gentoo\\grub.efi", L"Gentoo EFI boot menu", L"gentoo,linux", "Gentoo" },
@@ -109,6 +111,8 @@
   { L"\\EFI\\arch_grub\\grub.efi", L"ArchLinux EFI boot menu", L"arch,linux" },
   { L"\\EFI\\ORACLE\\grub.efi", L"Oracle Solaris EFI boot menu", L"solaris,linux", "Solaris" },
   { L"\\EFI\\Endless\\grub.efi", L"EndlessOS EFI boot menu", L"endless,linux", "EndlessOS" },
+  { L"\\EFI\\deepin\\grub.efi", L"Deepin Linux EFI boot menu", L"deepin,linux", "Deepin Linux" },
+  { L"\\EFI\\xubuntu\\grub.efi", L"Xubuntu Linux EFI boot menu", L"xubuntu,linux", "Xubuntu Linux" },
 #endif
   { L"\\EFI\\SuSe\\elilo.efi", L"OpenSuse EFI boot menu", L"suse,linux" },
 };

37_Themes_Deepin_Xubuntu.zip

r4418_Test_Deepin_Xubuntu.zip

Edited by Badruzeus
  • Like 1

I have no description about this theme, but it's just a port of well known "Default" Chameleon theme by @blackosx Though the original is better, here's Cloverion "Chamelia" Clover theme.. (Forget about the name; should I change it to "Nostalgia"? #LoL). Have a nice day & Happy Hackintosh!

SvaeOCJ.png

Chamelia-Theme-v1.0.zip

Edited by Badruzeus
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Badruzeus said:

I have no description about this theme, but it's just a port of well known "Default" Chameleon theme by @blackosx. Though the original is better, here's Cloverion "Chamelia" Clover theme.. (Forget about the name; should I change it to "Nostalgia"? #LoL). Have a nice day & Happy Hackintosh!

SvaeOCJ.png

Wait, almost forget a question:
Is it possible using Color Code instead of img src for Clover theme background (solid)? Thanks.

Chamelia-Theme-v1.0.zip

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Badruzeus said:

I have no description about this theme, but it's just a port of well known "Default" Chameleon theme by @blackosx. Though the original is better, here's Cloverion "Chamelia" Clover theme.. (Forget about the name; should I change it to "Nostalgia"? #LoL). Have a nice day & Happy Hackintosh!

SvaeOCJ.png

Is it possible using Color Code instead of img src for Clover theme background (solid)? Thanks.

Chamelia-Theme-v1.0.zip

Super theme Chamelia.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Badruzeus said:

Chamelia-Theme-v1.0.zip

Somehow my reply did not post here. Second attempt.

Another great theme. I always liked the original from @blackosx that I used on all my builds during the Chameleon days.

Finally, nice to see it in Clover. Great job. keep it up.

Edited by MacNB
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Slice said:

For my view they are too motley.

I feel like that's what it is meant for, it's using the colors of the OS that the entry is for. Maybe someone wants the color scheme like that.... But I agree it looks like they don't quite fit together.

@Badruzeus, Is killing it on themes though....

• Haha 1

On 12.11.2013 at 7:06 PM, CosmosCJ said:

2ceoyuh.jpg

This is my themes, hope you guys love it

@blackosx, i wanna to know the way to creat font bitmap for clover, if you can tell me, i will appreciate that, tks

Hi. How can I download this theme? I cannot find attached file or the link. Thanks.

• Like 1

On 08/04/2018 at 4:40 PM, bodich said:

Hi. How can I download this theme? I cannot find attached file or the link. Thanks.

.....use the attached terminal command (thx to a tip from blackosx).

Give it the name of the theme you wish to download as a parameter.

get-theme.sh

Edited by MacNB
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2018 at 6:51 PM, Slice said:

I hope theme designers will create new set of theme 2x larger for big monitors.

Clover 4438

Hi, I have tried with embedded and don't work. Thk.-

Edited by WeBeRiO

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2013 at 3:36 AM, CosmosCJ said:

2ceoyuh.jpg

This is my themes, hope you guys love it

@blackosx, i wanna to know the way to creat font bitmap for clover, if you can tell me, i will appreciate that, tks

can this be used for any version of clover/OSX? Thanks!

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2018_05/screenshot0.thumb.png.e2c37e18c4cdf69b5db97ea5b797cce0.png

can someone please tell me where and how to download this theme? Thanks!

• Like 4