Clover General discussion

ErmaC
29,866 posts in this topic

So, apparently, there IS an AICPUPM problem in clover past r4180 r4073 somewhere. I really don't feel like tracing the problem, so I'll leave this for now.... Because I can't boot without AICPUPM panic. Can anyone who downloaded that previous driver give me screen shot if you hit space menu on entry and select the options verbose, keep symbols on panic, and don't reboot on panic? I want to see if it is AICPUPM related or not.

EDIT: I attached it again, if anyone could please try and post pic.

EDIT2: Looked what revision I last made a change at, the only one I know for sure I was last at I think was r4073, but I thought I had r4180 after that, should have checked before I replaced...

EDIT3: AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... HULK SMASH.

Was getting the same error that I showed you in chat but this time it never went into OS X and rebooted 35 times, same error.

88YRUDi.jpg

So, apparently, there IS an AICPUPM problem in clover past r4180 r4073 somewhere. I really don't feel like tracing the problem, so I'll leave this for now.... Because I can't boot without AICPUPM panic. Can anyone who downloaded that previous driver give me screen shot if you hit space menu on entry and select the options verbose, keep symbols on panic, and don't reboot on panic? I want to see if it is AICPUPM related or not.

EDIT: I attached it again, if anyone could please try and post pic.

EDIT2: Looked what revision I last made a change at, the only one I know for sure I was last at I think was r4073, but I thought I had r4180 after that, should have checked before I replaced...

EDIT3: AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... HULK SMASH.

still

cd949912c03a0db629299ac20b0c75cf.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Even I put back emu driver but still reboot.

Only use official osxaptiofixdrv2 can boot normal with and without emu driver but have no native nvram support.

still

Even I put back emu driver but still reboot.

Only use official osxaptiofixdrv2 can boot normal with and without emu driver but have no native nvram support.

I still see error about IMEI already found, please hit the space bar on your macOS boot entry and select the verbose, keep symbols on panic, and don't reboot on panic options. So that it will not reboot on a panic and instead prints out info.

I still see error about IMEI already found, please hit the space bar on your macOS boot entry and select the verbose, keep symbols on panic, and don't reboot on panic options. So that it will not reboot on a panic and instead prints out info.

Yes I know.

This picture is when I select don’t reboot on panic and shows, otherwise it was rebooted.

May I should drop more table?

May be the following messages deserve developers attention? False alarms are possible. (-;

[CloverEFI/BiosKeyboard/LegacyBiosThunk.c:126]: (warning) Possible null pointer dereference: IdtArray
[CloverEFI/BiosVideo/LegacyBiosThunk.c:126]: (warning) Possible null pointer dereference: IdtArray
[CloverEFI/OsxPciBusNoEnumerationDxe/PciDriverOverride.c:178]: (error) Resource leak: Node
[LegacyBios/BlockIoDxe/LegacyBiosThunk.c:126]: (warning) Possible null pointer dereference: IdtArray
[LegacyBios/LegacyBios.c:640]: (error) Uninitialized variable: MemoryAddressUnder1MB
[LegacyBios/LegacyBios.c:641]: (error) Uninitialized variable: MemoryAddressUnder1MB
[LegacyBios/LegacyBios.c:642]: (error) Uninitialized variable: MemorySize
[Library/GenericBdsLib/BdsBoot.c:3564]: (error) Resource leak: DevicePath
[Library/GenericBdsLib/BdsBoot.c:4452]: (error) Resource leak: NewDevicePath
[Library/GenericBdsLib/BdsBoot.c:792]: (error) Deallocating a deallocated pointer: DevPath
[Library/OsxBdsPlatformLib/BdsPlatform.c:660]: (error) Resource leak: DevicePath
[Library/OsxBdsPlatformLib/BdsPlatform.c:849]: (error) Resource leak: DevicePath
[Patches_for_EDK2/OvmfPkg/CsmOld/LegacyBiosDxe/Thunk.c:79]: (error) Null pointer dereference
[Patches_for_EDK2/OvmfPkg/Library/PlatformBdsLib/BdsPlatform.c:201]: (error) Resource leak: DevicePath
[Patches_for_EDK2/OvmfPkg/Library/PlatformBdsLib/BdsPlatform.c:421]: (error) Resource leak: DevicePath
[Patches_for_EDK2/ShellPkg/Application/Shell/ShellProtocol.c:3197]: (error) Dereferencing 'CurrentDirectoryPath' after it is deallocated / released
[Patches_for_EDK2/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/Edit/FileBuffer.c:1869]: (error) Resource leak: NewLine
[Patches_for_EDK2/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellDebug1CommandsLib/Edit/FileBuffer.c:692]: (error) Resource leak: Line
[Patches_for_EDK2/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLib/UefiShellLib.c:2106]: (error) Resource leak: CurrentItemPackage
[Patches_for_EDK2/ShellPkg/Library/UefiShellLib/UefiShellLib.c:713]: (error) Resource leak: FileNameCopy
[rEFIt_UEFI/entry_scan/securehash.c:215]: (error) Resource leak: NewDatabase
[rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/lodepng.c:62]: (error) Resource leak: p
[rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/lodepng.h:223]: (error) Code 'namespacelodepng{' is invalid C code. Use --std or --language to configure the language.
[rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/ati.c:1252]: (error) Resource leak: pciName
[rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/device_inject.c:132]: (error) Resource leak: DevicePath
[rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/device_inject.c:153]: (error) Resource leak: DevicePath
[rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/FixBiosDsdt.c:662]: (error) Shifting signed 32-bit value by 31 bits is undefined behaviour
[rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/kext_inject.c:151]: (error) Invalid CopyMem() argument nr 3. The value is 0 but the valid values are '1:'.
[rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/kext_inject.c:151]: (warning) Possible null pointer dereference: executableBuffer
[rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/kext_inject.c:154]: (warning) Possible null pointer dereference: executableFatBuffer
[rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/kext_inject.c:157]: (error) Resource leak: infoAddr
[rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/LegacyBiosThunk.c:143]: (warning) Possible null pointer dereference: IdtArray
[rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/LegacyBoot.c:321]: (error) Mismatching allocation and deallocation: sectorBuffer
[rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/Settings.c:4726]: (error) Shifting signed 32-bit value by 31 bits is undefined behaviour
[rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/Settings.c:6606]: (error) Shifting signed 32-bit value by 31 bits is undefined behaviour
[rEFIt_UEFI/refit/menu.c:2879] -> [rEFIt_UEFI/refit/menu.c:2877]: (error) Modifying string literal "..." directly or indirectly is undefined behaviour.

Why there are many LegacyBiosThunks?

• Like 1

Here is debug version, almost surely to crash but will give information about why hopefully.

EFI Variable Store on Aptio V (Haswell-E and up)

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=30100&share_tid=317802&share_pid=2535040&url=http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?/topic/317802-EFI-Variable-Store-on-Aptio-V-%28Haswell-E-and-up%29/page__view__findpost__p__2535040&share_type=t

Here are new progress of native nvram by replace nvramsmi module.

Clover boot loader v4297 not working main Gigabyte H110M-S2PV & bios F21 VGA Intel Hd 520 and Geforce 210.

Bios F3 OK . Who can help me ?

Install EmuVariableUefi.efi. It is not needed for F3 but obligatory for F20 else macOS crashes.

• Like 2

Is there anyone who has been able to update High Sierra with AptioFix2? Because I am seeing tons of reports of failing to allocate runtime region because its like 0x11000+ pages. Or like ~300MB. I myself had it, decided to reinstall, updated clover, now I am stuck with AICPUPM problem with installer I did not have before. It appears AptioFix2 at least is broken because of memory management prior to the kernelcache loading, there's not enough contiguous free space. The kernelcache appears to have gotten quite large in High Sierra regardless of what kexts are installed, this was mainly only happening with NVIDIA web drivers and many PCIe devices.

i use optiofix2 on high sierra but i had to allocate more memory with slide=128 to fix on this asus h170 board

• Like 1

if boot-132 is still used then at apples opensource code it looks like /i386/boot2/boot.h has

* Flags to the booter or kernel
 */
#define kVerboseModeFlag     "-v"
#define kSafeModeFlag        "-x"
#define kOldSafeModeFlag     "-f"
#define kIgnoreBootFileFlag  "-F"
#define kSingleUserModeFlag  "-s"

if so maybe -f is still viable to some extent but looks to be similar to -x

• Like 1

Hi Slice, apianti, Download-Fritz, and everyone else who's still here :)

I've updated my system (after a long pause in the osx department), so now I put also High Sierra on it, and of course came here for a visit.

Is there anyone who has been able to update High Sierra with AptioFix2? Because I am seeing tons of reports of failing to allocate runtime region because its like 0x11000+ pages. Or like ~300MB. I myself had it, decided to reinstall, updated clover, now I am stuck with AICPUPM problem with installer I did not have before. It appears AptioFix2 at least is broken because of memory management prior to the kernelcache loading, there's not enough contiguous free space. The kernelcache appears to have gotten quite large in High Sierra regardless of what kexts are installed, this was mainly only happening with NVIDIA web drivers and many PCIe devices.

Yes, AptioFix2 works with High Sierra.

For my board I use a mixture of AptioFix2 with LowMemFix with KERNEL_TOP_ADDRESS=0x40000000.

I've seen 10.13 boot.efi allocate way up to 1GB on my system, and I have a clean memory map with the exception of 40 pages at 0x3289A000 that were causing occasional "couldn't allocate runtime area" and had to be freed.

• Like 5

Install EmuVariableUefi.efi. It is not needed for F3 but obligatory for F20 else macOS crashes.

I ready install EmuVariableUefi.efi in Clover UEFI but boot verry slow 5 minute login to welcome green

VGA Intel HD 510 and ASUS Geforce 210 1GB boot verry slow 

Pene, glad to see you!

Yeah. That is legacy boot loader that chameleon is based.... lol, this is ridiculous....

EDIT: No boot-132 is not used anymore. Because it's not legacy firmware, it's EFI firmware with boot.efi.

It was used for Mac without EFI. Not sure about OS. May be 10.1.

• Like 1

Yeah this OsxAptioFixv2 is horrible, about to boot once out of 30 reboots.