Clover General discussion

ErmaC
29,868 posts in this topic

mas @cecekpawon u mean like this?

post-1113740-0-22213700-1469685366_thumb.jpg

Starting Clover rev 3660 on American Megatrends EFI
0:100  0:000  Build with: [Args: ./ebuild.sh | Command: build --conf=/Users/pico/src/edk2/Clover/Conf -D USE_LOW_EBDA -p Clover/Clover.dsc -a X64 -b RELEASE -t XCODE5 -n 3 | OS: 10.10.5 | XCODE: 7.0]

Hi, where can I download Clover 2.3k_r3320 pkg?  I use latest Clover r3650 for El Capitan 10.11 and I'm stuck at white screen with no colorful spinning circle.  It never reach the installation setup.  I use Christ111 and I was able to install El Capitan 10.11.  I noticed that his bootloader was r3320 and it has an option saying Clover Legacy, ESP, & UEFI. On latest Clover, it does not has those option besides saying CloverEFI

My board ASUS P7P55D-E LX, legacy bios. graphic card ATI Radeon HD 5670 Device ID 0x68D8.

my post: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/313809-question-on-asus-p7p55d-e-lx/

Maybe I need mount disk first

diskutil mount /dev/disk0s1  <--- if EFI in disk0s1 based on diskutil list show

Then copy FakeSMC to EFI/CLOVER/Kext/10.11 instead of copying straight to USB/EFI/CLOVER/Kext/10.11

I'm currently using two monitors connected with my HD 4600 (smbios imac 14,1) . If I turn one of the monitors off via its power switch (still connected to mobo) , the cursor on the other monitor becomes jerky. It becomes normal after I turn on the monitor again.

Is there anything I can do since I don't use both my monitors all the time but do use them intermittently. I'd appreciate any help in this matter. My friend has also confirmed this problem with similar configuration (hd 4600 with two monitors).

I have the Darwin Dumper output attached as per OP. Please let me know if any clarification would be helpful, thank you. 

DarwinDumper_2.9.9.2_AMI_X64_3650_Cap_user.zip

Goodmorning everyone

It 'a few days ago that I happen to Clover startup freezes or slows down very much anyway, if I try to select a disc type takes 10 seconds to transition from one partition to another.

If I reset the PC to reboot then it works, I also noticed that happens when restarting from Windows to switch to Hackintosh, not vice versa.

How can they be solved? Thank you

Goodmorning everyone

It 'a few days ago that I happen to Clover startup freezes or slows down very much anyway, if I try to select a disc type takes 10 seconds to transition from one partition to another.

If I reset the PC to reboot then it works, I also noticed that happens when restarting from Windows to switch to Hackintosh, not vice versa.

How can they be solved? Thank you

SSD end of life?

Possible cosmetic RAM info issue:

Shouldn't it say Hynix?

Clover log:

1:011  0:000  SmbiosTable.Type17->Vendor = 80AD

In system information:

Manufacturer: 80AD

Part and serial numbers, type and speed are correct. 

Possible cosmetic RAM info issue:

Shouldn't it say Hynix?

Clover log:

1:011  0:000  SmbiosTable.Type17->Vendor = 80AD

In system information:

Manufacturer: 80AD

Part and serial numbers, type and speed are correct. 

Yes, it is Hynix,

{ 0, 0xad, "Hynix Semiconductor"},

But it analysed when it read from SPD.

You bootlog line is from SMBIOS.

It seems your smbios contains a string "80AD".

I'm curious what is this feature?

0:340  0:000  === [ LoadUserSettings ] ===================================================================================
0:340  0:000  Using smbios.plist at path: EFI\CLOVER\smbios.plist, Status=Not Found

0:340  0:000  === [ LoadUserSettings ] ===================================================================================
0:340  0:000  Using smbios.plist at path: EFI\CLOVER\smbios.plist, Status=Not Found

Just the same that do smbios dict key in config.plist

Fred

It is not my invention. I always account this feature as useless.

i use skylake pantium g4500.

g4500 has hd 530. to install el capitan, i use FakeCPUID 0x0306A0. 

https://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration/KernelAndKextPatches#FakeCPUID

0x0306A0 is ivy. i have a issue about safari webkit and cant see all in appstore. i tested all case(fresh install, fakeid, platformid, etc). but hold 19120000.

i think if i use skylake fakecpu, i can fix this issue. it's guess. not sure

can i use skylake FakeCPUID?

i use skylake pantium g4500.

g4500 has hd 530. to install el capitan, i use FakeCPUID 0x0306A0. 

https://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration/KernelAndKextPatches#FakeCPUID

0x0306A0 is ivy. i have a issue about safari webkit and cant see all in appstore. i tested all case(fresh install, fakeid, platformid, etc). but hold 19120000.

i think if i use skylake fakecpu, i can fix this issue. it's guess. not sure

can i use skylake FakeCPUID?

Maybe you could test the patch PikeAlpha

I have a question about clover and the mac OS X firmware:

I'm using clover boot revision 3677 on a dell hackintosh latitude E7240 with Yosemite 10.10.5 and everything works nicely, thanks to many of you guys.

On my hackintosh the boot rom reported by system information is MBP111.0138.B03 even if the firmware.scap in ESP-EFI-APPLE-FIRMAWARE is MBP111_0138_B16_LOCKED.scap. 

How do I make the change so that the OS is using the updated one and the system information report accordingly ?