Clover General discussion

ErmaC
29,866 posts in this topic

The IgnoreNVRAMBoot setting should be independent from the booted OS as Clover picks the key from the config.plist, skips the one from the nvram and selects the one set on "DefaultVolume".

I just tried in my system and it does exactly that, as expected. For example if I set the default volume to "Yosemite" and enable the IgnoreNVRAMBoot key (the boot device from the nvram is my "Mavericks" partition) then I see this in the boot log:

3:635  0:002  Searching for DefaultVolume 'Yosemite' ...
3:635  0:000   found entry 2. 'Boot OSX Yosemite', Volume 'Yosemite', DevicePath 'PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\VenHw(blah-blah-blah…)'
3:635  0:000  DefaultIndex=2 and MainMenu.EntryCount=7

But I don't see that in your log so either Clover is ignoring the setting or it's not set properly.

Show us your config.plist and a new boot log with the IgnoreNVRAMBoot key enabled to see if Clover is picking the key and shows the "Searching for DefaultVolume" as it did for me.

yes i will this "Mu-Yosemite-DP2-14A261i" as default boot device 

So Maniac10 .. so a rank beginner, I no longer am now. do you think I would not have all these options already tried? but all to no avail! 

I'll show you out my section of "boot" in clover here:

<key>Boot</key>
	<dict>
                <key>Legacy</key>
		<string>LegacyBiosDefault</string> I could still change but is not really necessary, he will still not boot from the desired partition
                <key>Arguments</key>
		<string>kext-dev-mode=1</string>
                <key>IgnoreNVRAMBoot</key>
                <false/> or true (not change)
		<key>DefaultVolume</key>
		<string>HD(1,MBR,0CD1A145-1316-30C4-8B11-41E5D333D6C4,0x800,0xFF000)</string> i have tests mit any Options we, in your Link to this no change !
		<key>Fast</key>,
		<false/>
		<key>Legacy</key>
		<string>PBR</string>
		<key>Log</key>
		<true/> or false (not change) no boot.log see
		<key>Timeout</key>
		<integer>500</integer> (0 not work beginn immediately) also set for many Time to 500 Seconds !
		<key>XMPDetection</key>
		<string>-1</string>
	</dict>

Show my Comments behind each option, unfortunately this can not color highlight in the code window.

Maniac10 ... got a question: Have you ever tried it because even with you, in the same circumstances or with similar same config as I have to change that sometimes?

You should try it for YOURSELF and not only refer to specified pages. Because this is all there is to Clover's were still not tested under YOSEMITE that relates but most for

ML or Mavericks. Since it will probably maybe everything work as it stands, but not yet under Yosemite!

Update: i have added this:

DefaultLoader
 BOOTX64.efi 

no change always the same

Hi,

<key>Boot</key>
	<dict>
		<key>DefaultVolume</key>
		<string>Mu-Yosemite-DP2-14A261i</string>

You have no Boot->Log working because you installe Clover on HFS+ partition. This function requires Clover to be installed on FAT32, for example EFI System Partition on GPT drive.

Welp, this's got me stumped to the point of having to ask for help.

I can't seem to get Clover to boot anything on my notebook. While the flash drive will boot and install OS X without a problem on my desktop, I can take that same drive, plug it into my notebook, and while Clover itself seems to boot fine, if I select any boot source (USB or HDD), the display just goes black and it seems to hang there, regardless of what OS was selected. This occurs both with legacy and pure UEFI installs of Clover, with/without CSM. I reenabled and then redisabled Secure Boot just to make sure that it wasn't the issue. I'd prefer to use Clover so I don't have to constantly patch the kernel because of Haswell, if possible. Is there anything I can do to remedy this?

System's an HP Envy 15t-j000 (Intel Core i7-4700MQ, hybrid HD4600/GeForce 740M graphics [i know the 740M will never work and I'm okay with that], 8GB DDR3-1600 memory, Intel HM87 Express chipset for all the specs). I've attached a debug.log, but I personally didn't find anything that seemed out of the ordinary.

debug.log - https://db.tt/Ul1avbXL

The link is dead.

As this is HP book than I may suppose you need patches

<key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
	<dict>
		<key>KernelPm</key>
		<true/>
		<key>KernelLapic</key>
		<true/>

Ok guys. So full wiped the entire HDD just for the sake of it. 1TB just for that. Installed Yosemite, as usual, with Clover as bootloader. And still no iMessage. I give up. I'm giving Chameleon a try.

Thanks everyone for your nice work. :)

That's what I was talking about. My iMessage wouldn't work without the EmuVariable driver. And I also had to delete my network configuration plist and remove all of my network devices, reboot and add Ethernet first in order for it to pick up as en0 and then my iMessage worked fine.

That's what I was talking about. My iMessage wouldn't work without the EmuVariable driver. And I also had to delete my network configuration plist and remove all of my network devices, reboot and add Ethernet first in order for it to pick up as en0 and then my iMessage worked fine.

I always installed that. Always checked the network. It's always on en0. And about deleting, I think a full wipe says it all. I wiped the hell of that thing. There is nothing to be wiped anymore. Also, i never had to do anything before. It just worked. Now it just doesn't. No matter what I do. I was using the previous version of Clover at the time... R268...something. The one before 2721. So maybe that's why... God knows. But I'm so tired of formatting and wiping and stuff. i just want to enjoy this awesome operating system. And not many people seem to care about iMessage. Or i'm the only one with a fully wiped 1TB drive, cleanest possible installation of the OS and still with no iMessage.

Ok guys. So full wiped the entire HDD just for the sake of it. 1TB just for that. Installed Yosemite, as usual, with Clover as bootloader. And still no iMessage. I give up. I'm giving Chameleon a try.

Thanks everyone for your nice work. :)

Don't waste a time.

For working iMessage:

1. Change serials. BoardSerial must be 17 characters.

2. Change SmUUID

3. Register in AppStore with real VISA credit card

4. Enjoy!

• Like 1

I am trying to get my razer blade 2014 to work hackintosh.

currently i have windows 8.1 installed, i shrank the partition and have a partition formatted fat32 for os x.

I am using clover efi bootloader, when i try to boot os x from my usb drive.

this is where it ended and rebooted the system.

i am not using any dsdt files, ssdt files....

should i ?

post-989614-0-24731100-1403855652_thumb.jpg

Don't waste a time.

For working iMessage:

2. Change SmUUID

4. Enjoy!

Thanks for the reply, man. :)

Well, now I'm at work. But I'll try that when I get home.

Anyway, how exactly do I change serials? And...change them to what? Should I use Clover Configurator for that (i suppose I could also do it by manually editing the config.plist file)? And yes I know that's not made by you, Slice, but I don't know any other tool to do that from the UI. But the question stays. Change them to what? Should I just add 17 random characters? Same for the SmUUID.

I already have my credit card attached to the AppStore account. Anyway, this trick didn't seem to work with Chameleon either. Or at least not for me, since I already had my credit card attached to the Apple account. The only thing that worked with that was adding FileNVRAM (version 1.1.2, since 1.1.3 didn't work) in modules. That did the trick. But since I already installed EmuVariable in Clover...I don't see where could the problem come from.

So if could anyone tell me how do I change those things, I would be very grateful. Believe me. I'm tired of this. Physically and psychically.

Again, big thanks for every help you can offer me and for the entire project. You're great. :)

I am trying to get my razer blade 2014 to work hackintosh.

currently i have windows 8.1 installed, i shrank the partition and have a partition formatted fat32 for os x.

I am using clover efi bootloader, when i try to boot os x from my usb drive.

this is where it ended and rebooted the system.

i am not using any dsdt files, ssdt files....

should i ?

The HDD/USB stick needs to be formatted for OSX. And that's not FAT32. That's HFS+.

Make sure you format the stick for GUID, using Disk Utility, make 1 Partition, and make sure it's Mac OS X Journaled. After that, go to Restore, drag and drop your OS X Base System, put your USB in the Destination and let it erase the disk and prepare it for Mac. Also, you will need to reinstall Clover on the USB stick, so that's bootable again. I don't think you can boot Mac OS X from a FAT32 partition (but I might be wrong).

Take a look at this tutorial on what to do to format your USB stick for Mac and also to patch it (after you get Yosemite on the USB) with Clover bootloader. And also this one on how to install Yosemite on it. The tutorial uses terminal commands instead of the UI. You can chose whichever method you feel closer to.

Thanks for the reply, man. :)

Well, now I'm at work. But I'll try that when I get home.

Anyway, how exactly do I change serials? And...change them to what? Should I use Clover Configurator for that (i suppose I could also do it by manually editing the config.plist file)? And yes I know that's not made by you, Slice, but I don't know any other tool to do that from the UI. But the question stays. Change them to what? Should I just add 17 random characters? Same for the SmUUID.
I already have my credit card attached to the AppStore account. Anyway, this trick didn't seem to work with Chameleon either. Or at least not for me, since I already had my credit card attached to the Apple account. The only thing that worked with that was adding FileNVRAM (version 1.1.2, since 1.1.3 didn't work) in modules. That did the trick. But since I already installed EmuVariable in Clover...I don't see where could the problem come from.

So if could anyone tell me how do I change those things, I would be very grateful. Believe me. I'm tired of this. Physically and psychically.

Again, big thanks for every help you can offer me and for the entire project. You're great. :)

But it is easy, even i that i use clover for two years now i go often to clover wiki to read and solve my problems.

http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration/SMBIOS#SerialNumber

Create one with this tool http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/257464-chameleon-wizard-utility-for-chameleon/

then edit your config.plist with an editor and you done or upload your config and i will edit it for you.

I always installed that. Always checked the network. It's always on en0. And about deleting, I think a full wipe says it all. I wiped the hell of that thing. There is nothing to be wiped anymore. Also, i never had to do anything before. It just worked. Now it just doesn't. No matter what I do. I was using the previous version of Clover at the time... R268...something. The one before 2721. So maybe that's why... God knows. But I'm so tired of formatting and wiping and stuff. i just want to enjoy this awesome operating system. And not many people seem to care about iMessage. Or i'm the only one with a fully wiped 1TB drive, cleanest possible installation of the OS and still with no iMessage.

If you are using Clover r2721, make sure you set InjectSystemID to true in your config.plist since there was a regression introduced in Clover r2706 where the default was changed to false (since corrected in r2724).  See this post by Slice @ProjectOSX

Also it looks like there are problems with the Clover daemon saving NVRAM.plist in Yosemite DP2 due to segmentation fault errors. @Pokenguyen has a temporary workaround here.

Finally, have a look at @Pokenguyen's AIO guides and test whether your NVRAM is working:

How to fix iCloud/iMessage/Facetime on your Hackintosh

Everything you need to know about NVRAM

Good Luck :)

PS To get the latest version of Clover, you have to compile it yourself with CloverGrower.  Clover change log shows the major changes...

PPS Forget chameleon if you want working iMessages in Yosemite.  At the moment, FileNVRAM.dylib is incompatible with OSX 10.10.

• Like 1

If you are using Clover r2721, make sure you set InjectSystemID to true in your config.plist since there was a regression introduced in Clover r2706 where the default was changed to false (since corrected in r2724).  See this post by Slice @ProjectOSX

Also it looks like there are problems with the Clover daemon saving NVRAM.plist in Yosemite DP2 due to segmentation fault errors. @Pokenguyen has a temporary workaround here.

Finally, have a look at @Pokenguyen's AIO guides and test whether your NVRAM is working:

How to fix iCloud/iMessage/Facetime on your Hackintosh

Everything you need to know about NVRAM

Good Luck :)

Thanks, man. So you're saying that something in 2721 caused this? Before that, the InjectSystemID was set to false, now it's true, and in 2724 it's false again? Then...can i just use 2724?

And thanks for the links! I will check those out as well, when I get home. This is gold information. Thank you.

I don't necessarily want to use 2721.. I mean, to me, it's as good as any other version, as long as it gets the job done. But it never occurred to me to try the older version again, until today. Anyway, now I know. And since you say the problem was corrected in 2724, I will most likely give that a try. One thing I don't quite understand. The version on the sourceforge website is still 2721. Is the 2724 official? If yes, then why isn't it there?

I have a question about PCI DeviceID Substitution.  I have the latest available binary from sourceforge at the moment.  I read the section on the Clover v2 thread and its very clear except if I want to inject 2 or 3 Device IDs.  How do you accomplish this for example in WIFI the Clover Configurator will only allow you to place one vendor/deviceID in that field, I would like to inject a total of 3 vendor/deviceids.

Do I just add more keys and strings or multiple strings under the one key?  How would it look some example maybe.

Thanks

I have a question about PCI DeviceID Substitution.  I have the latest available binary from sourceforge at the moment.  I read the section on the Clover v2 thread and its very clear except if I want to inject 2 or 3 Device IDs.  How do you accomplish this for example in WIFI the Clover Configurator will only allow you to place one vendor/deviceID in that field, I would like to inject a total of 3 vendor/deviceids.

Do I just add more keys and strings or multiple strings under the one key?  How would it look some example maybe.

Thanks

Example

<key>Devices</key>
	<dict>
		<key>FakeID</key>
		<dict>
			<key>ATI</key>
			<string>0x67501002</string>
			<key>IntelGFX</key>
			<string>0x01268086</string>
			<key>LAN</key>
			<string>0x20008086</string>
			<key>NVidia</key>
			<string>0x0</string>
			<key>SATA</key>
			<string>0x25628086</string>
			<key>WIFI</key>
			<string>0x431214e4</string>
			<key>XHCI</key>
			<string>0x0</string>
			<key>IMEI</key>
			<string>0x0</string>
		</dict>

I had to delete the network pref plist even after a fresh install man. Been having to do it for years with Hackintosh.

Example

<key>Devices</key>
	<dict>
		<key>FakeID</key>
		<dict>
			<key>ATI</key>
			<string>0x67501002</string>
			<key>IntelGFX</key>
			<string>0x01268086</string>
			<key>LAN</key>
			<string>0x20008086</string>
			<key>NVidia</key>
			<string>0x0</string>
			<key>SATA</key>
			<string>0x25628086</string>
			<key>WIFI</key>
			<string>0x431214e4</string>
			<key>XHCI</key>
			<string>0x0</string>
			<key>IMEI</key>
			<string>0x0</string>
		</dict>

Yes I understood that part.  I am saying if I want to inject for one <key>WIFI</key> as an example,  I have more than one deviceID in that string.   Can I do it like this with clover configurator:

<key>WIFI</key>

<string>0x431214e4; 0x431314e4; 0x431414e4</string>

space after ;

I'm still unable to have my Atheros WiFi card recognised in Mavericks on my Dell Inspiron 1720.

Windows can use it, the Bios doesn't see it and Clover in bdmesg sees it.

17:377  0:000  LAN Controller [168C:001C] :: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1C,0x1)\Pci(0x0,0x0)
17:377  0:000  USB Controller [8086:2830] :: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1D,0x0)
17:377  0:000  USB Controller [8086:2831] :: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1D,0x1)
17:377  0:000  USB Controller [8086:2832] :: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1D,0x2)
17:377  0:000  USB Controller [8086:2836] :: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1D,0x7)
17:377  0:000  LAN Controller [14E4:170C] :: PcieRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1E,0x0)\Pci(0x0,0x0)

168C:001C is Atheros and 14E4:170C Broadcom Ethernet.

Any idea ?

Ps : I created a topic about Mac OS X security (from hacker's side), very interesting, especially with unsigned kexts.

Don't waste a time.

For working iMessage:

2. Change SmUUID

4. Enjoy!

So even with Clover 2703 I still couldn't get iMessage to work.

Now, I opened up Clover config.plist with Clover Configurator and there is nothing registered for SMBIOS. Nothing. Is this intended? Could that be the reason why iMessage doesn't work? I don't know what should I change the serials to. I mean...I don't know what should I put instead.

Don't use that tool make it the clover's way please read this

http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration#Creating-a-configuration-file

and if you cant' then upload you config.plist.

Hello

I got some SMbios information from another website. Probably tonymac... I got it based on my serial number (which seems to be for a iMac14,2..whatever that means). But still...I've got no iMessage, I've got no BoardSerialNumber and no idea how or where can I find one. Help?

I updated the config.plist file manually, by editing the config file with textEdit, with that information added to the SMBIOS section.

Also, if you look at the screenshot, you'll see that my Video card shows 0 MB.... Which of course is wrong.

config.plist.zip

post-1303722-0-72643000-1403901060_thumb.png

So even with Clover 2703 I still couldn't get iMessage to work.

Now, I opened up Clover config.plist with Clover Configurator and there is nothing registered for SMBIOS. Nothing. Is this intended? Could that be the reason why iMessage doesn't work? I don't know what should I change the serials to. I mean...I don't know what should I put instead.

Clover versions before r2719 relied on RC scripts to save NVRAM.plist so again won't work since RC scripts have been deprecated in Yosemite.  You can still use r2721 as long as InjectSystemID is set to true eg sample config.plist based on the one you uploaded:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>SMBIOS</key>
	<dict>
		<key>BoardType</key>
		<integer>10</integer>
		<key>ChassisType</key>
		<integer>13</integer>
		<key>SmUUID</key>
		<string>F6E10CFD-E59C-53D8-A6E7-546650779C56</string>
		<key>BiosReleaseDate</key>
		<string>09/03/2013</string>
		<key>Version</key>
		<string>1.0</string>
		<key>SerialNumber</key>
		<string>C02KV4BHF8JC</string>
		<key>Manufacturer</key>
		<string>Apple Computer, Inc.</string>
		<key>BoardManufacturer</key>
		<key>BoardSerialNumber</key>
		<string>C02KV4BHF8JC12345</string>
		<key>ChassisAssetTag</key>
		<string>iMac-Aluminum</string>
		<key>BiosVendor</key>
		<key>ChassisManufacturer</key>
		<key>BiosVersion</key>
		<string>IM142.88Z.0118.B00.1309031249</string>
		<key>Board-ID</key>
		<string>Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61</string>
		<key>Family</key>
		<string>iMac</string>
		<key>ProductName</key>
		<string>iMac14,2</string>
		<key>Trust</key>
		<false/>
	</dict>
	<key>ACPI</key>
	<dict>
		<key>DSDT</key>
		<dict>
			<key>Debug</key>
			<false/>
			<key>ReuseFFFF</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Name</key>
			<string>DSDT.aml</string>
			<key>Fixes</key>
			<dict>
				<key>AddDTGP_0001</key>
				<true/>
				<key>AddMCHC_0008</key>
				<false/>
				<key>FakeLPC_0020</key>
				<false/>
				<key>FixAirport_4000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixDarwin_0002</key>
				<false/>
				<key>FixDisplay_0100</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixFirewire_0800</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixHDA_8000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixHPET_0010</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixIDE_0200</key>
				<false/>
				<key>FixIPIC_0040</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixLAN_2000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixSATA_0400</key>
				<false/>
				<key>FixSBUS_0080</key>
				<false/>
				<key>FixShutdown_0004</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixUSB_1000</key>
				<false/>
				<key>NewWay_80000000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FixRegions_10000000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FIX_RTC_20000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FiX_TMR_40000</key>
				<false/>
				<key>AddIMEI_80000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FIX_INTELGFX_100000</key>
				<false/>
				<key>FiX_WAK_200000</key>
				<false/>
				<key>DeleteUnused_400000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FIX_ADP1_800000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>AddPNLF_1000000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FIX_S3D_2000000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>FIX_ACST_4000000</key>
				<true/>
				<key>AddHDMI_8000000</key>
				<true/>
			</dict>
			<key>DropOEM_DSM</key>
			<false/>
		</dict>
		<key>DropTables</key>
		<array>
			<dict>
				<key>Signature</key>
				<string>DMAR</string>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Signature</key>
				<string>SSDT</string>
				<key>TableId</key>
				<string>Cpu0Ist</string>
			</dict>
			<dict>
				<key>Signature</key>
				<string>SSDT</string>
				<key>TableId</key>
				<string>CpuPm</string>
			</dict>
		</array>
		<key>HaltEnabler</key>
		<true/>
		<key>SSDT</key>
		<dict>
			<key>DropOem</key>
			<true/>
			<key>Generate</key>
			<dict>
				<key>PStates</key>
				<true/>
				<key>CStates</key>
				<true/>
			</dict>
			<key>EnableC6</key>
			<true/>
		</dict>
	</dict>
	<key>Boot</key>
	<dict>
		<key>DefaultVolume</key>
		<string>MacHDD</string>
		<key>Legacy</key>
		<string>PBR</string>
		<key>Log</key>
		<false/>
		<key>Timeout</key>
		<integer>5</integer>
		<key>XMPDetection</key>
		<string>No</string>
		<key>Secure</key>
		<false/>
	</dict>
	<key>Devices</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Audio</key>
		<dict>
			<key>Inject</key>
			<string>Detect</string>
		</dict>
		<key>FakeID</key>
		<dict>
			<key>ATI</key>
			<string>0x0</string>
			<key>IntelGFX</key>
			<string>0x0</string>
			<key>NVidia</key>
			<string>0x0</string>
			<key>LAN</key>
			<string>0x0</string>
			<key>SATA</key>
			<string>0x0</string>
			<key>WIFI</key>
			<string>0x0</string>
			<key>XHCI</key>
			<string>0x0</string>
			<key>IMEI</key>
			<string>0x0</string>
		</dict>
		<key>UseIntelHDMI</key>
		<false/>
		<key>USB</key>
		<dict>
			<key>Inject</key>
			<true/>
			<key>FixOwnership</key>
			<true/>
			<key>AddClockID</key>
			<true/>
		</dict>
	</dict>
	<key>DisableDrivers</key>
	<array>
		<string>Nothing</string>
	</array>
	<key>GUI</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Language</key>
		<string>en:0</string>
		<key>Theme</key>
		<string>metal</string>
		<key>Mouse</key>
		<dict>
			<key>Speed</key>
			<integer>8</integer>
			<key>Enabled</key>
			<true/>
		</dict>
		<key>Scan</key>
		<dict>
			<key>Entries</key>
			<true/>
			<key>Tool</key>
			<true/>
			<key>Legacy</key>
			<string>First</string>
		</dict>
		<key>Hide</key>
		<array>
			<string>Windows</string>
			<string>BOOTX64.EFI</string>
		</array>
	</dict>
	<key>Graphics</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Inject</key>
		<dict>
			<key>Intel</key>
			<false/>
			<key>ATI</key>
			<false/>
			<key>NVidia</key>
			<false/>
		</dict>
	</dict>
	<key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
	<dict>
		<key>AppleRTC</key>
		<true/>
		<key>AsusAICPUPM</key>
		<true/>
		<key>KextsToPatch</key>
		<array>
			<dict>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>AppleAHCIPort</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				RXh0ZXJuYWw=
				</data>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				SW50ZXJuYWw=
				</data>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>External icons patch</string>
			</dict>
		</array>
	</dict>
	<key>RtVariables</key>
	<dict>
		<key>LogEveryBoot</key>
		<string>10</string>
		<key>LogLineCount</key>
		<integer>3000</integer>
		<key>MountEFI</key>
		<string>Yes</string>
	</dict>
	<key>SystemParameters</key>
	<dict>
		<key>InjectSystemID</key>
		<true/>
		<key>InjectKexts</key>
		<string>Automatic</string>
	</dict>
</dict>
</plist>

Notes

• Your GTX 650 should work OOB without Graphics Injection so I have set this to False
  • Since you had Generate P & C States set to Yes, I changed SSDT DropOem to True
  • Generated a random iMac 14,2 SMBIOS with Clover Configurator v3.20 in Mavericks (click the magician's wand in the SMBIOS sectionClover configurator is flaky in Yosemite)
  • I just added 5 digits (12345) to the randomly generated serial number to get the 17 character Board Serial
  • The latest Hackintosh Vietnam Tool 1.7.2 comes with Clover 2731 so I recommend you try that version instead of r2703 and apply @Pokenguyen's workaround if you upgrade to Yosemite DP2. 
sudo defaults write com.apple.loginwindow LogoutHook /private/etc/rc.shutdown.d/80.save_nvram_plist.local

The HV tool can also create a good basic config.plist based on the CPU & Graphics information you specify :)

• Like 1

Just a question. What is the tool that said you this false?

<key>BiosVendor</key>
		<key>ChassisManufacturer</key>

The corporation has a name

BIOS Information
	Vendor: Apple Inc.
	Version: MP61.88Z.0116.B02.1311222014
	Release Date: 11/22/2013
	ROM Size: 8192 kB