Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,226 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm Hunter. I'm 12 year old girl and I love my bf Roy. I like when he fingers me hehehehehe.

Just kidding.

I'm a guy who hardly takes things seriously except when it is completely, I am a (not) proud AMD user! I do enjoy My Little Pony, but I don't let it run my life.

I do have ideas for the OSx86 community, such as a community driven OSx updater patch that takes hardware info, and gives you Apple updates that have been patched to work with your Hackintosh system. Making everything SO MUCH easier.

I not only wish to find tutorials, but also learn more about Mac OS, and its hardware that it uses.

I hope to get far in this community, because this is the first forum that I signed up for to not just giving a comment, or to download something.

Hi, guys! My name is Saurabh and popularly known as tantrik in the virtual world. I want to develop apps for ios being a proud owner of the world's most amazing gadget-an Apple iPhone! I joined this forum since google suggested it to me when I asked it "the best mac forums"! Hoping to have a good time!

Hi, I am Preben from Denmark, and I am trying to install Mac OS X on my hp Pavilion g6-2031so. I am very happy to have found insanelymac and very impressed by the work so many OS X enthusiasts have done before me.

It truly feels like I have the opportunity to stand on the shoulders of giants - now if only I had a ladder to get up there ;)...

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

my names Jason and i recently sold my late 2011 mbp13' and Im waiting for my parts to come in from newegg to start my new hackintosh build.

Gigabyte Z77 D3SH

intel i5 3570k 3.4ghz

EVGA Geforce GTX 650Ti 1GB GDDR5

8GB Corsair DDR3 Vengence LowProfile

Does anyone know whats best Osx Ver. To run for fcp 7 . ie SL,Lion?

Thanks my main concern is getting Lion/ FCP 7 to run, I do not want to use FCPX.

IGHT, my names tyrell, or t-rimez

im a rapper/producer/engineer, and a bass freak, i from montreal Canada . and moving back to toronto for music production,

SPEC'S are on signature...

So my history of hackintosh , started 2 years ago, when my powerbook g4 died, i was so sad it was my first mac.... and then i was looking to fix it and had little success so i googled around and found out that i can install osx on pc. I had alot of amd's in my house so it didnt work , bootloader isuues wtv :P

then one day i hustled a p4 d

I got Kalwalke leopard on dvd and ran it, with SUCEES everything working but no s.l :(

But the concept of it working on a pc hardware

So recently for xmas i got some cash and invested in my own first hackintosh pc.

I regret the gpu. js... sucks

Anyways so i built my first ML hackintosh eryything working on 10.8

but im currently at a road block for 10.8.2 ... update..

if i find a solution ill support.

so im 16 aswell. i wanna become a producer and i build this baby for that exact reason...

i wanted to get a sound card but audio interfaces are more compatible yea thats it.. :)

post-1130291-0-22212900-1362414467_thumb.png

post-1130291-0-56554300-1362414480_thumb.png

post-1130291-0-95352100-1362414494_thumb.png

post-1130291-0-16502300-1362414508_thumb.png

• Like 1

Welcome!

Since you use an i5 3570K CPU - same as mine - perhaps you can just use Intel HD 4000 integrated graphics: i suppose it's faster than the GT 610 (despite having a quarter of VRAM) and way more compatible. Or use both cards, plugging one monitor in the HD4000 and the other in the GT 610.

Answer the second quiz so you can post anywhere. :D

Best regards!