Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,244 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. My name is Sergio. Starting from the socket-1366 platform, I've been installing macOS on PC. Today, I have a laptop based on the i7-11800h processor, and I'm experiencing issues with the iGPU. I found a wonderful topic on this forum about graphics on Intel 11th gen processors. I hope we can work together to get the Intel iGPU 11th gen up and running. Thanks!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, miliuco said:

@sergANt

Welcome! 
I hope that the thread about Intel 11th gen GPUs could be useful for you and others. 

Thank you for your welcome! According to the forum rules, I am currently unable to post in the relevant forum topic. Can I create a topic with same problem in the New Users Lounge or I need to comment else topic first?

8 hours ago, sergANt said:

Thank you for your welcome! According to the forum rules, I am currently unable to post in the relevant forum topic. Can I create a topic with same problem in the New Users Lounge or I need to comment else topic first?

You may create new topic in the section and after 5 posts you will be able to post everywhere.

• Like 2

Does anyone have recommendations for beginner-friendly resources how get video \ system logs in macOS?
Now Im using for OpenCore: AppleDebug, ApplePanic, DisableWatchDog with taget=67. For system info - ioreg.
How save logs for whatevrgreen? Need to save linux vinfo: lspci -nn | grep

I am Leo and i am here to try and help in the development for the intel 11th gen iGPUs

(i might need posts to be able to post on other parts)

7 hours ago, LeoSuperMoin said:

I am Leo and i am here to try and help in the development for the intel 11th gen iGPUs

OK, but first 5 your posts will be in this section.

15 hours ago, LeoSuperMoin said:

Hi Leo, try it together

42 minutes ago, sergANt said:

Hi Leo, try it together

There is some stuff i found on the forums.

I think it could be useful.

Hi guys, I'm ceco. I got a Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 with Core i5 11320h and thanks to the info here i was able to create fairly working hackintosh. I just need some help with the touchpad and I'm waiting if there will be any improvement with the Iris XE Gpu :).

Edited by cecobald

hi, i am sam. it's nice to meet you all. i love tinkering around to make my hackintosh work on its full potential! i can't seem to comment if i have a new account. just want to give a tip on a tutorial on enabling atheros wifi on sonoma in one of the guides here. 

Edited by Samuel Ramos

6 hours ago, smokespov said:

hi, i am sam. it's nice to meet you all. i love tinkering around to make my hackintosh work on its full potential! i can't seem to comment if i have a new account. just want to give a tip on a tutorial on enabling atheros wifi on sonoma in one of the guides here. 

Hi Sam. Welcome 😄

10 hours ago, smokespov said:

i can't seem to comment if i have a new account

Hi and Welcome, you need to read @fantomas post at the top of this page that directs you to the reason why as a new User you are limited and where you can only initially post.

Edited by eSaF
  • Like 2