Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Salve a tutti

mi chiamo Giuseppe,

un ipad mi ha introdotto nel mondo apple ,adesso ho il 4 e vorrei provare l'hackintosh sul mio pc,visto che è un altro mondo davvero.

Complimenti per il vostro fantastico lavoro.

Il modo più sicuro di far capire che vi sono davvero grato è stato donare ad insanelymac e non essendo uno che butta via i soldi, credetemi,se l'ho fatto è perchè era il miglior modo per farvi capire la mia gratitudine e anche se non riuscirò a raggiungere l'obiettivo finale ma anche solo essere riuscito ad installarlo e provando su vm una iatkos ,grazie al vostro lavoro,sono stati soldi ben spesi

Adesso vado a postare nella sezione giusta visto che fremo dalla voglia di imparare

Grazie ancora

PS Donate numerosi ,così cresce la community e avremo sempre un hackintosh in casa anche con future versioni di osx

ciao a tutti

Hello people

im Giuseppe

an ipad introduce me in this apple world and im ready to try an hackintosh,another parallel world.

Greatings for your work,insanelymac,

the kind of method i choised to give you my regards has been to donate to community so you can expand more and give us the best for the future too

Great work

PS Donate all to let insanelymac expand the work for us

best regards folks

giuseppe

• Like 1

Hello all!

I am Ratul and I have just built my first hackintosh pc.I created the Iatkos ML2 OS X USB installer using only windows(without any virtualbox or mac).I have posted the tutorial on my profile.If you want to install OS X but dont have access to mac then you can follow that tutorial.

Hi everyone! I already have a hackintosh running for more than a year now but would just start posting here with regard to the new development specially regarding AMD hackintosh. Anyway, i failed in Test2 since i changed tab before i completed the whole thing. Any way of posting in the Dev's section?

Hello everyone!

Recently I decided to build my first computer. Naturally it had to be a Hackintosh, to replace my retired G4 tower. I'm looking forward to improving upon it and making my next build even better (for my brother!). It was a huge learning curve for me as I don't dabble very much in compiling things from terminal and the like but I'm very much willing to learn and contribute!

I am from the US. I'm an old dog of a graphic designer with a pedigree in pixel art, always willing to lend a hand or help you get better!

Love the community here!

Hi, I'm Tartil from Michigan (USA :D) and I have a lot of computers with the intention of dual (Win7 and OSX), triple (Win7, WinXP, and OSX or Win7, Ubuntu, and OSX), or quadruple (Win7, WinXP, Ubuntu, and OSX) booting OSX on all of them (most?) :D Wish me luck!

I have quite a bit of experience in building computers and such (built 5 total in past) but what I really like doing is scrounging together some junk and making something awesome with it :)

Jobs and Such: Technical Support for a Certain Company, Graphical Designer (Mostly Minimalist Design), Software Work (some apps, PC programs that no one has heard of...), and some other Freelance work.

TACOS!!!

Hi,

I'm obmiously obmit. I am working to get Ivy Bridge SL hackis booting from HD…something that is rumored to be unachievable by those who have given up hope by using another site that shall not be named. Baby steps.

-o

Hey guys qkstrk here. Have somewhat of a hackintosh on my laptop Dell E1505. Dont mess with it much to avoid busting it. Only used for mac related stuff to get installs running. Hopefully I can get my desktop Windows to a dual boot hackintosh with your help(s)!

hi guys,

whel i am cyber weesje technology freak love smartphone tablets pc notebooks linux osx windows android

i am a senior admin @ smartphonejunkie.org for any android needs thats the place.

Hi everyone, I'm Jake. I've been a Mac user (for a long time) up until 2 years ago, for various reasons I've sold my iMac and built a PC. I've been missing OS X lately and can't really afford a Mac right now, so I decided to try my hands on hackintosh. I was aware of Hackintosh scene for quite some time but wasn't interested due to being Mac user already.

Long story short, I've successfully installed ML 10.8.3 on my 2 year old PC, I've had taken a backup of my iMac with time machine and was able to move my apps (and update them) and keychain and settings. It's been couple of days and everything runs pretty well. I have few issues and will be requesting your help. :)

I want to thank you and many other communities that came up with solutions during hours of googling sessions. I really appreciate it. :D