Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,226 posts in this topic

I'm A redneck living in Massachusetts USA. I hate it here but I have an Autistic daughter who is here for care.

I love playing with PC. I have HP7700 with two Hard Drives. Total of 6 partions. I have Windows 8 on one and ML 10.8.3 on four. one Efat four storage.

I really enjoy ML. Windows 8 is just OK.

I will use usb audio for ALC262

I am not Mac literate. I install iATKOS with USB ( had to use ps2 mouse/keyboard)

I created a ML 10.8.3 image I can install anywhere.

Hello, nice to meet you all. I work as a Technician for an Apple Service Provider, but enjoy building systems and look forward to being involved in this community.

New to the Hackintosh scene, will be attempting to convert my old (circa 2007) PC and then possibly building a new one to run both OSX and Windows 7.

Have already done quite a bit of reading around here and it looks like a good community, looking forward to contributing!

Hi Everyone.

I am renegade334, an Indian ex-IT geek who's been seduced by the beauty and simplicity of OSX.

It is my plan to have 2 HDDs on my computer, one which will run Windows exclusively for the family, and another on which I plan to run OSX.

Thanks, you all for running this great forum!

Hi. I'm Travis. New to the forums here. I'm really passionate about computers and technology, also love video games. Started off on consoles when I was younger and now I've just been introduced to PC gaming.

hello, im Mark. I first put os x 10.5.6 on my old Dell optiplex GX 260 and now Im hooked!! Currently trying to put snow leopard on my satelite L305-s5933 and almost have it except the wireless and ethernet capablities! I used to talk smack about apple, now I bake crow cake and enjoy heafty portions!! Question - failed second test to post everywhere, and now it wont let me re take it ??? Is there a waiting period? Thanks!