Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

I have recently added a pair of hackintosh to my household An ASUS eepc 1005HA and a Gateway 5012 GT. The netbook has an Atom processor and the Gateway is a pentium D. As of right now both are running SL 10.6.3 everything stable as far as I can tell. So if I want to test any further it will be on a separate HD.

Anyway I think a MacBook will be in my future. If it wasn't for great sites in the OSX community I probably wouldn't have got this done, so Thanks to the people behind the scenes who put these modified kexts and helper programs out there for us all.

Cheers

Haggus

Hello everyone. I'm Joe. I'm a Linux guy but I find the need to learn and expand myself always. I want to learn all I can about Mac so therefor it only makes sense for me to build my own Mac. I also do design and web devolpment and believe this to only help my growth.. So very much to learn and hope to find a home in this community. Thanks

Longtime lurker here and at tonymacx86, thankful to all the people working together to make this happen.

I just invested in a Z9PE with dual E5-2670, originally spec'd for video editing and mining...

Now im interested in seeing if I can run ESXi with osx for a remote video editor while im mining on two win7 vm.

one ssd / 2tb caviar black for each base OS (win7pro / OSX 10.8.4)

three gigabyte 7970 and a quadro fx 3800

Soon to come : esxi

Hi, I'm Harold. Glad to be here. I'm sure I'll have a great time here and hope to help other mad hackintosh guys like me as well as I've been supported.

Ciao

hello all , love the site it has been a great repo for info on my hackintosh projects so far my latidure e6410  (complet and rocking)and hp g60 414ca (as of this post almost fully running) both on mountain lion ;)  , i am farly new with hackintosh but have been doing mods and compters for years.  looking forward to new chalanges in the future.

Hello All,

Just built my first desktop computer running an Asus z87-deluxe and 4770k. Trying to learn as much as I can about computers as I do it and creating a Hackintosh seemed like a good place to start! What I've learned so far is that no one really knows what's going on with Haswell, but I'm confident I can get it up and running with enough support from everyone! Enjoyed reading everything here so far.

Thanks in advance for the support,

Gus

Hai ,

Am Sanjay Bhatt (Bhatt), actually am a mechanical Engg. student , am from India (kerala) , i dont know how i got an interest in softwares , applications ,customisation...... I was always interested in customizing my PC (Dell Inspiron N5010) , unfortunately i wrecked its battery due to my gaming madness. I had an interest in new operating systems, especially on IOS & Machintosh. I usually tested new operating systems on my PC. One day i just formatted my whole hard disk by mistake. After that i started using VMware workstation 9.

Last week i just thought about testing Mac OS X 10.7, i just started a Virtual machine of Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. But actually my intentation was to replace my Windows by Mac Os X 10.7. I spend last 4 days searching for the right softwares , guidelines , through google and i got hooked up with this site . I hope i would get enough knowlwdge from this website.

Hardware Spec:

Intel i3 processor

320GB HDD

3GB RAM

Intel HD Graphics Card

If you have any solutions pls mail me .... :-)

Hello all .... I really like this site and i have so much to learn and here seems to be a great place.  I have been a Mac owner since Jan 1985 (128k Mac) and have always purchased what I needed from Apple so I am not knowledgeable in all the tweaking and special programs.  I have been a commercial advertising photographer for 40+ years and now retired. I purchased a Z77-UP5-TH MB and i7-3770 CPU (waiting delivery this week) along with a Gigabyte 660 graphics card.  I am trying to gather as much info as I can so I can make this work right. I live in North Carolina, USA and think it is so great that people from all over the world help each other with building their projects.