Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,226 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am laurent, from France. I am really finding here some great support in each hackintosh I built. I started with asus 1001HA and DELL 1012, but since atom is no longer supported by last OSX's, I then stepped forward to build my desktop hackintosh. I suceeded with 2 gears based on gigabyte mobos and intel core i3 or i7 cpus, both with nvidia gtx 560 and 660ti. Everything is fine, except sleep (working on that), but I have everything I need except sleep. I moded an apple bluetooth thanks to a great topic in insanelymac.

Talk to you.

Loloxxx

• Like 1

Hi all,

I am from India and I am very much interested in building PCs and running OS Xs on PCs. I am actually a beginner, so I would require help from you all. I see this forum is a vast and nice one. I will also share with you my experiences in building OS Xs.

Thank you and have a great day!

Hi I'm David a math phobic thrift store loving dandy from San Francisco. I began to learn about "how compooters werk" just last year when I started to refurbish and restore PowerPC iBooks, iMacs and such first as a favor for my sister and then because I enjoyed it so much as a gift to people in my life who couldn't afford a computer. I first found out about Hackintoshes and Linux and open firmware and all sorts of other things by trial and error and web surfing and reading and following the amazing instructions left by such clever people. I even managed to solder a logic board as well as turn a First Gen Apple TV into a Mac Mini of sorts. I told myself that if I could find a laptop I could experiment on my next project would be a Hackintosh. I am in awe of the work and generosity of these communities. I am here to begin studying and make my project a reality. It's awesome because I can now help my friends get the most out of their equipment without having to spend alot of money. Glad to be here.

post-1101303-0-70657000-1353745413_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hey you guys :D Just wanted to bump and say hi since I'm new to the Hackintosh world (just successfully achieved my first Hackintosh a few days ago and I'm really happy), and hopefully you will be able to clear all my doubts regarding future problems with my machine.

Cheers!

• Like 1

The name's Steven and I'm new to the boards. I just passed both tests, so you can expect to see me in multiple sections and hopefully participating in some good discussions with everyone.

• Like 1

Hi there! Here solely to build a hackintosh to retain using Logic on a custom computer I dont need to spend $4k to build. I've been an Apple user for about... 10-11 years and just love the OS, but hate the price and hardware.

Some of the parts im choosing for my project aren't listed in Wiki so expect lots of noob questions from me ;)

Hi all, a big 'allo eh!! from Canada, eh! Land of maple trees and maple syrup, back bacon, mounties, lumberjacks and Niagara Falls and of course Québécois version French. We all live in igloos here, ride a moose or paddle birchbark canoes back-and-forth from home to work in 10 feet (3 meters) of snow, while drinkng maple syrup and eating back bacon. We try our best while trying not to 'it dem dere busy beavers and de occasional mountie riding 'is or 'er 'orse while canoe paddling/moose riding ...

@XLR - Hello XLR good to meet you -- would you like to see my {censored - by a mountie} or my {censored - by a lumberjack}...

also, why did you name yourself after an audio connector?