iATKOS v7 DVD 10.5.7 for Intel/AMD

uphuck

219 posts in this topic

Works Beautifully and install is very fast

some application not working like vlc , crossover but i can watch movies in quicktime

there is no qe/ci as everbody knows there is no dirver for intel 4500 card but i like it

thanks uphuck

Works Beautifully and install is very fast

some application not working like vlc , crossover but i can watch movies in quicktime

there is no qe/ci as everbody knows there is no dirver for intel 4500 card but i like it

thanks uphuck

Those probably are not working for yoju because of your driver issue, cause for me those softwares you mentioned and many more advanced apps work perfectly fine and I'm using a crappy 950gma onboard card.

soon i hope someone releases a driver for your card

to operators: first of all i cannot get why this topic is deleted without pm'ing to me.

secondly i never post any links here, so the guy that posted a link about this release is nothing to do with me, i even warned him to change the topic so he did not and i created a new one without any links of course. thank you for your kindness!

so, just to let everyone know, iATKOS v7 is released. search it on internet if you want to get it.

thanks.

Hello! After install im successfully load this system, but there are always appear window with shutting down the MacOS, even if i press CANCEL this window appear again. And my Video GMA950 in MacOS has resolution 1024*768 (should be 1280*800) may be reason this in installing EFI String for GMA950...

Any solutions?

Sorry for my Enlish language...

HI Guys

I have IDE drive and SATAII drive but the installation only detect my IDE drive

and i want to install it into SATAII drive what can i do??

MY SPEC:

AMD Athlon X2 3200+

ATI SB600 Chipset

3 GB RAM

IDE 40GB

SATAII 500GB

Realtek Audio

Nvidia Geforce 8400SE

OK here's what did i do to fix but still didn't work. In BIOS i set IDE>ACHI but still dosen't detect my SATAII drive. HELP GUYS :(

OK here's what did i do to fix but still didn't work. In BIOS i set IDE>ACHI but still dosen't detect my SATAII drive. HELP GUYS :D

well, the ati ata/sata driver inside works for most sb series but not for all, sb600-ahci is not supported though it is not a real ahci actually, you can only try normal sata/ide mode thats all. you may try other sata ports on your mobo.

HI Guys

I have IDE drive and SATAII drive but the installation only detect my IDE drive

and i want to install it into SATAII drive what can i do??

MY SPEC:

AMD Athlon X2 3200+

ATI SB600 Chipset

3 GB RAM

IDE 40GB

SATAII 500GB

Realtek Audio

Nvidia Geforce 8400SE

What you can try to do, is install it on the IDE drive, but when you do, install sata drives for the sb600, and then you could try a cloning software to clone everything on the ide drive, to the sata drive.

to operators: first of all i cannot get why this topic is deleted without pm'ing to me.

secondly i never post any links here, so the guy that posted a link about this release is nothing to do with me, i even warned him to change the topic so he did not and i created a new one without any links of course. thank you for your kindness!

so, just to let everyone know, iATKOS v7 is released. search it on internet if you want to get it.

thanks.

hi uphuck - thanks for a great release, upgraded over iatkos 5 and xxxpc without problems.

i have a specific question and a general one.

1. on hp nc6320 laptop, stock acpi, stock appleintelcpupowermanagement (i removed disabler) - using voodoobattery, power never sets to ac adapter, and there is no acpi-compliant ac adapter recognized in power properties now. is there something else i should be loading

2. - general question - your old release tended to put everything in /extra/extensions to get a 'vanilla' /s/l/e folder. now you only put disabler and decryptor in /extra. is there an advantage or disadvantage to move custom kexts to /extra/extensions, or to leave them in /s/l/e ?

thanks!

hi uphuck - thanks for a great release, upgraded over iatkos 5 and xxxpc without problems.

i have a specific question and a general one.

1. on hp nc6320 laptop, stock acpi, stock appleintelcpupowermanagement (i removed disabler) - using voodoobattery, power never sets to ac adapter, and there is no acpi-compliant ac adapter recognized in power properties now. is there something else i should be loading

2. - general question - your old release tended to put everything in /extra/extensions to get a 'vanilla' /s/l/e folder. now you only put disabler and decryptor in /extra. is there an advantage or disadvantage to move custom kexts to /extra/extensions, or to leave them in /s/l/e ?

thanks!

i answered own question #1 by using appleacpibatterymanager.kext from google iinstead of voodoobattery.

still interested in thoughts on q2.

Hi just one question..

Anyone ever succeded at installing this on a ACER Aspire L5100?

Hardware Specs.

AMD phenom 9150e quad core 1,8 RE690G/SB600 chipset

4 gb ram

640 gb Western Digital Blue something..

Ati embedded graphiccard in motherboard x1250

High-definition audio solution (Enables 5.1 Surround Sound)

DVD RW Dual, double layer slot in solution. (matshida sucks)

I have tried about everything of releases of Hackintosh OS.

Any ideers?

Thank you, Henrik

Great release, only problem is the installation seems to be in 1024X768, and I'm trying to install it to my netbook wich is 1024X576. Any idea how I can boot into the install with my desired res? I tried the graphics mode line but it doesnt seem to work. Any help would be appreciated

When installing on my Intel Intel DQ35JO with Core 2 Dup 3.0 Ghz processor and 4 GB ram with a Nvidia 8400GS 512Mb it will KP halfway through the install unless I put maxmem=3072 as a kernel flag when it kp's about halfway through the install. The kp message mentions something about memory address going over 32bit.

Hey there!

Just want to say: Thanks ... This release works like a charm (out-of-the-box) on my hardware.

Here are the specs ...

- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850, 2x 3.00GHz

- MB: GA X38-DQ6 (install options: default settings + AHCI, OHR)

- GFX: XFX GT7600 (install options: Enabler -> Natit (EFI-strings doesn't work!))

- KB / MOUSE: Cherry wireless desktop MARLIN

I repeat: Everything works out-of-the-box (except standby / sleep, which I don't use)!

BUT ... I'm from germany, so I selected the german language-pack. This gave me some bugs: The finder-prefs doesn't worked (the usual "object.xib"-problem; installation from 10.5.6-retail solved that) and the keyboard- / mouse-prefpane seemed to be very buggy (opened just with two clicks, special-key-mappings doesn't showed up, there were two mouse-panes (general and mighty mouse), hotkey-mappings were empty (even if I resetted it to default), ... ) AND there were many untranslated strings in the whole OS X!

Everything is fine now, after I've installed iATKOS only with the default language-pack and later installed the german language-pack from my 10.5.6-retail disk (I think there are still some untranslated strings now, but I didn't spotted any yet :) ).

So, please: If you give us language-packs in your releases, please take care of an accurate update-path (from base

retail-disk to your release) in every language! Otherwise there would be many unpredictable errors!

But, again: Thanks for everything you have done for the community; your releases are one of the best!

I have a Core i7 920 and a Intel DXSO board, when I lunch the iAtkos5i V7 DVD restarts the computer, nothing happens.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Same problem here !

Just follow these steps :

Boot into your bios and turn all disk options to ahci and turn of all powersaving features on the cpu

Boot into Iatkos V7 and press f8 to enter startup option

Type without speechmarks "-v cpus=1 busratio=20" and hit enter

Open disk utility and partition your disk using GUID (I havent tried MBR maybe its works)

Click continue and customize

Uncheck everything

Now Check the following

iAtkos v7 Main System

Chameleon V2

Extra Directory

DSDT

DSMOS

APIC Driver

Disabler

OHR

Remove TyMCE

AHCI

Intel Sata/IDE

JMicron Sata/IDE

Voodo HDA Driver

Realtek R1000

Post Install Actions

Install should go fine (Vanilla Kernel , so updates should work as well) , make sure you choose the right GPU drivers for your systems.!

Clean install on a Gigabyte P35. Previous was iAtkos V4i patched to 10.5.6. Functional. 889A sound.

Tried installing with Voodoo and AppleHDA. No sound. Tried PCWiz' Control Center and Taruga's. No joy. Tried different combo's, went through 4 installs, it's still mute.

There's the usual switch-off and reboot issues, but I can live with that. The no sound thing is less digestable.

It works great, it's fast, no problems with the 3870 like in V5, so I'm quite happy with it, but it looks like I'll be breaking out the antiques again. Damn !

Edit June 30 : OK, I'm officially an idiot. Voodoo works great, it seems. In fact, it works so great the front panel now works. Doh !

Thanks for such a g8 stable release. Mine is Pentium dual core 3.2 GHz, 2 GB Ram, 9800GTX+ and Gigbyte motherboard. I have tried many releases but this one is the faster and stable version ever. few things i fixed manually is the graphics card EFI string and the time machine fix which is pretty easy task. Once again thanks for the awesome release.

Tested and works like a charm...

Motherboard:

CPU Type Mobile DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo T5300, 1733 MHz (13 x 133)

Motherboard Name Compal HGL3X

Motherboard Chipset Mobile Intel Calistoga-GM i945GM

System Memory 2038 MB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)

DIMM1 1 GB DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM (5-5-5-15 @ 333 MHz) (4-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz) (3-3-3-9 @ 200 MHz)

DIMM3 1 GB DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM (5-5-5-15 @ 333 MHz) (4-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz) (3-3-3-9 @ 200 MHz)

BIOS Type Phoenix (05/04/07)

Communication Port Bluetooth Communications Port (COM3)

Display:

Video Adapter Mobile Intel® 945 Express Chipset Family (224 MB) == showing 64mb ==

3D Accelerator Intel GMA 950 == showing 64mb ==

Monitor C14.1" LCD]

Multimedia:

Audio Adapter Realtek ALC883 @ Intel 82801GBM ICH7-M - High Definition Audio Controller [b-0]

Storage:

IDE Controller Intel® 82801GBM/GHM (ICH7-M Family) Serial ATA Storage Controller - 27C4

Storage Controller ENE PCI Memory Stick Card Reader Controller == not tested yet === Panic if install PCMIA kext

Storage Controller ENE PCI Secure Digital / MMC Card Reader Controller == not tested yet === Panic if install PCMIA kext

Disk Drive ST9120821AS (120 GB, 5400 RPM, SATA)

Optical Drive Slimtype DVDRW SSM-8515S (DVD+R9:4x, DVD-R9:4x, DVD+RW:8x/8x, DVD-RW:8x/6x, DVD-RAM:5x, DVD-ROM:8x, CD:24x/24x/24x DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM)

note:

After adding smbios.plist /Extra

Install SystemProfiler_Fix_rev1_Installer.mpkg fIx your Profiler and perfect !!

Hey man Ive got a similar laptop with the same graphic card. Can you tell me if you get any artifacts or mouse trails? Im thinking on installing iATKOS

Thankyou

-Video Adapter (integrated graphics): Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset Family Working,some bugs in "get info", itunes and Microsoft Word

-Disk Drive: Fujitsu MHV2160BT PL (160Gb, 4200 RPM, SATA) Working!

-Optical Drive: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-K16M Working!

-Network Adapter: Intel PRO/100VE Network Connection Working!

-Wireless Network Adapter: Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 ABG Not working

-Audio: Sigmatel STAC9225 Intel 82801GBM Working Speakers, line out, mic in, but not the internal microphone!

-1394 (firewire) network Adapter: Texas Instruments OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Working!

-Camera: sony visual Communication Camera VGP-VCCC1Not working

-Sony Memory stick pro duo reader: Not working

-Touchpad: ALPS Pointing Device for VAIO Working,some bugs

-Keyboard: Standard 101/102-key Working!

-Flashmedia: Texas Instruments PCIxx12 Integrated FlashMedia Controller Working !

Hey there!

Just want to say: Thanks ... This release works like a charm (out-of-the-box) on my hardware.

Here are the specs ...

- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850, 2x 3.00GHz

- MB: GA X38-DQ6 (install options: default settings + AHCI, OHR)

- GFX: XFX GT7600 (install options: Enabler -> Natit (EFI-strings doesn't work!))

- KB / MOUSE: Cherry wireless desktop MARLIN

I repeat: Everything works out-of-the-box (except standby / sleep, which I don't use)!

BUT ... I'm from germany, so I selected the german language-pack. This gave me some bugs: The finder-prefs doesn't worked (the usual "object.xib"-problem; installation from 10.5.6-retail solved that) and the keyboard- / mouse-prefpane seemed to be very buggy (opened just with two clicks, special-key-mappings doesn't showed up, there were two mouse-panes (general and mighty mouse), hotkey-mappings were empty (even if I resetted it to default), ... ) AND there were many untranslated strings in the whole OS X!

Everything is fine now, after I've installed iATKOS only with the default language-pack and later installed the german language-pack from my 10.5.6-retail disk (I think there are still some untranslated strings now, but I didn't spotted any yet :D ).

So, please: If you give us language-packs in your releases, please take care of an accurate update-path (from base

retail-disk to your release) in every language! Otherwise there would be many unpredictable errors!

But, again: Thanks for everything you have done for the community; your releases are one of the best!

That language issue happened on other language packs also, thats the incompatibility with new OS. I fixed the turkish package, you can fix yours manually or find the 10.5.7 compatible one if you can find a retail 10.5.7 dvd

Motherboard Asrock G31-M GS Intel E6600 Nvidia 8500GT 4G RAM 800 MHz Mouse and Keyboard PS2: All works very well (sleep, Audio in and out front and rear, QE/CI, LAN USB, language)

Thanks

Giorgio