R.I.P Prawker

Hagar

273 posts in this topic

Oh god.

It's weird to think... like I never really met him. I remember finding his phone call to apple support hilarious. I remember seeing posts... it just sucks... i wish i went out of my way to talk to him.

I'm also from southeast michigan so I'll do my best to try to attend, but I live on the eastern michigan university campus and i don't have a car... I'll try my hardest to find a way to get there.

As Lil Wayne says

"Dear Lord, you've done took so many of my people

But I'm just wonderin' why you haven't taken my life

Like what the hell am I doing right?

(My Life)"

Even though i did not knwo you...I wil Miss a family member......Peace...Rest In Peace

i have to thank you,Software Update for what you did it's so kind to share his family.

and if i were in USA,i would go to his family but i can't now may anyone here attend with our name of community Insanlymac, because i think he loved this community and we must share his family in this horrible problem,guys.

i know that i may can't explain in english what i want to say now but realy i'm so sad and hope to his family to be ok.

My Condolences to his family.

Damn, he was a good member liked his humour and stuff.

Cancer's a {censored}, if there's something after this life hope it's a blast dude!

I'll be sending flowers to both his address and the address of the funeral home. I'd go to see him but I sadly live too far away. Rest in Peace buddy, you will be missed.

Note: I won't give out his real address.