R.I.P Prawker

Hagar

273 posts in this topic

I hav'nt been a member of this scene long but for the past few weeks I have been doing nothing other than studying Prawkers thread over on OSx86 Scene (Making an AMD Leo DVD). Im still trying hard to gain the knowledge he had and shared.

So talented

I had no idea how young he was.

This truly is tragic.

RIP your talents will continue to shine

Oh {censored}. What a terrible thing to see on the homepage today.

Goodbye Prawker, you're going to be missed by a lot of people here. My prayers and thoughts go out to his family and friends. Reading the posts here, he obviously made a huge impact on everybody.

Its such a shame. He was so young....

I never knew you but I have stumbled through your threads and your helping answers to others so many times that I know one thing about you Prawker, you left a broad trail of grateful people behind that will miss you a lot.

So from the northern corner of the world.

Var din själ än tagit vägen så lever du kvar här i trådar och kommentarer, ettor och nollor, få människor lämnar efter sig så mycket människor som uppskattar ens arbete...

Vila i frid och vet att du är saknad...

Even though I've left this place I was alerted of Prawker's death and just came back for one more post to pay my respects to Prawker, as I knew of his condition and never got to say goodbye. I knew a lot more, we were close friends, but, the world has it's way and it's sad :lol:

Let's remember how he lived, and not how he died.

Rest in Peace.

I never knew you but I have stumbled through your threads and your helping answers to others so many times that I know one thing about you Prawker, you left a broad trail of grateful people behind that will miss you a lot.

With this I totaly agree...........and realy hope that all these condolences (including mine) reach Prawker's relatives.

Moes.......from the Dutch Northcoast