R.I.P Prawker

Hagar

273 posts in this topic

i have to thank you,Software Update for what you did it's so kind to share his family.

and if i were in USA,i would go to his family but i can't now may anyone here attend with our name of community Insanlymac, because i think he loved this community and we must share his family in this horrible problem,guys.

i know that i may can't explain in english what i want to say now but realy i'm so sad and hope to his family to be ok.

My Condolences to his family.

I deserve nothing, no thanks. Prawker was an amazing member of this community and I wish I had known him better.

RIP

I never had contact with him, but I remember to have seen some of his posts. It sounds like he was a really nice and talented young boy. That being, he'll always be remembered for every bit of dedication he gave to this community.

His 17 years of life were enough to gain our respect and admiration. That pretty much says it all.

Very sad news

What is CASTLE cancer? I've never heard of it. Is there a link to a description on the net. I would love to understand it more.

That's the problem, it was a very rare form of cancer, with very little known about it. He told me that they sent parts of it to labs across the world, which is amazing, I think.

It was a form of thyroid cancer, if I recall correctly

That's the problem, it was a very rare form of cancer, with very little known about it. He told me that they sent parts of it to labs across the world, which is amazing, I think.

I hope that maybe his loss may benefit others in the future. Let's all hope we are getting closer to a cure.

That is correct Marvin. It was a weird mutation of thyroid cancer as Prawker always told me.

i've recently broken up with my fiancee and we were sitting in our flat earlier today just talking. discussing about how bad a year this has been.

my dad died of oesophageal cancer last month. he was a good man. prawker was a good man. it seems like every good person out there is claimed, waaaaay too early, by that deadly illness called cancer.

you will truly be missed my friend. your spirit remains on this lame planet called earth. i fare ye well.

Aww Jesus...

Prawker, rest in peace.

I feel like I let you down, with the PodCast thing falling through and all...I'm sorry.

My great respect for an active member of this community, and the world at large.

please,Guys,i need more informations about Castle Cancer i googled it and i can't find anything except some foundations for this sort of caner.

could anyone help me,please?.

Try http://www.cancer.gov/, it was always a good resource for me through my dad's illness. As one of the guys here said though, it is some sort of mutation of thyroid cancer.

Hope that helps.