Leo4Allv3

eddie11c

440 posts in this topic

Can anybody give me Rapidshare-Links?

Thanks alot!

Another question:

Is it illegal to download Leo4AllV3 via Torrent?

Should I be scared, that the police is standing in front of my house, when I will download this?

Thank you so much!

First, thank you for creating the Leo4AllV2. It's running "almost" perfectly on my system (A8N32-SLI, 7600GT, WD Raptor). Just having some problems with USB.

Second, I tried Leo4AllV3, with and without nForce patch, installation is slower than v2. After installing and rebooting. I keep getting message "waiting for root device". But weird thing is, with or without the patch, I still see 2 options in Chipset: Older nforce driver & nforce for SATA DVD. I miss the nforce 2/3/4/5 option on both versions.

I tried:

1) Leo4AllV3, with older nforce driver selected

2) Leo4AllV3, with new nforce driver (SATA DVD) selected

3) Leo4AllV3 patched with old nforce, with older nforce driver selected

4) Leo4AllV3 patched with old nforce, with new nforce driver (SATA DVD) selected

And all 4 times I get the message "waiting for root device".

I want to try V3 cuz it seems (for others) to fix the USB problem. Could you please make a patch or release V4 with the nforce (nforce 2/3/4/5) from V2?

Can anybody give me Rapidshare-Links?Thanks alot!Another question:Is it illegal to download Leo4AllV3 via Torrent?Should I be scared, that the police is standing in front of my house, when I will download this?Thank you so much!
Can anybody give me Rapidshare-Links?Thanks alot!Another question:Is it illegal to download Leo4AllV3 via Torrent?Should I be scared, that the police is standing in front of my house, when I will download this?Thank you so much!
:D Sorry, miss clicked. Dload is ok, Not allowed to post links, that is illegal :lol:

I am not sure about this, the drivers for Leopard are different than Tiger.

Remember the SiS Chipset, and the SATA hdd problem that you fixed.

QUOTE(eddie11c @ Apr 21 2008, 03:21 AM)

Actually I have confirmed SiS support now in my upcoming release. These are the Device ID's I have compiled for SiS that should be working: 0x01801039 0x01821039 0x11831039 0x01831039 0x55131039

???

Yes I know the ID's, but I do not know if they will work in Tiger...

I will try it to see if it works. Is there a way to add AppleVIAATA.kext to the installer without having to burn the iso again? Like using USB?

I am Dling this version (3) right now. I really Hope it works with my board and GFX card, ect. leo4all seems to have the most custum with many options to get alot of pc's running smoothly.

. I will most def be trying to get this to run smoothly on my PC and then write a tut with my specs and all that.

Thanks and God bless!!

MacX

Just a fast note to let people know that in the Leo4All 10.5.2 V2 release I got an AGP ATI Radeon X800XT Platinum 256 MB working with Callisto b008. CI worked straight away after the first reboot, and with a little work I think QE should work fine. The card IDs correctly in system profilier (except it still reports as PCI so far)

Anyone have an easy way to install AGPGART and OpenGL? Those are the last 2 things I need to do to get the Radeon Xx00 working 100 percent.

Testing now. If all works ok, I will let you all know. This should cover all of the Radeon Xx00 chips. I think the Mobility and the 300 are already supported but I could be wrong. I will post links to the docs that I used for the instructions. It went pretty much the same as the install/patching I did in Tiger JAS 10.4.6. Very little difference.

Does anyone know if installing updates via download only and installing locally kills the system? Software update trashed Leo4All 10.5.2 v2 and ToH 10.5.1 with the Kalyway 10.5.2 update. Could not boot after the install, even after a time machine restore. I am afraid to install any of the updates now. I don't want to reload AGAIN.

Cheers.

I reinstalled Leo4Allv3 and it worked perfectly out of the box (AMD 5000+ x2 BE, 4gb crucial rendition, DFI Infinity nf4 AM2, radeon 3850..).

I only seem to have problem with my laptop (HP6820s) I'm stucked with HFS+ partitioning, i cant make a mounted mac osx extended journaled partition with this release. Try with writing zeros to partition but it didnt help.

Will try partitioning with some other release and then switch to this one.

THANKS AGAIN :wacko:

I installed Leo4all v3 on my hack. I found all the drivers i need in the installation DVD. No friggin' warning SUID's after installation. I tell this is the best 10.5 distro I have. Thanks Eddie and co for the hard work. Keep it up! :)

Install takes a while . When i reboot. The system stops at "still waiting for root device". I uncliked all the kernel thinking that could be the fault and try again but the same thing happens. So far i think this Leo4allv3 does not work on P4 systems. I have a P4 3Ghz 975x chipset Gigabyte. Anyone so far managed to install successfully on P4 systems.

didnt work for me, stuck the disk in and booted, got about four to five lines into the loading and crashed before it got to the installer. Then let it boot back up and did "CPUS=1 -v -f" and it loaded a {censored} load of stuff and lasted quite a while and then out of no where it crashed again, before the installer...