Leo4Allv3

eddie11c

440 posts in this topic

Bug Report:

nForce kext don't get installed (I got nForce4 SLI AMD), had to install medevil nforce kext manually after installation

GeForce.kext don't get installed. While other kext (NVDANV10.kext etc) get installed, GeForce.kext got skipped. Had to install it manually after installation

My System: Asus A8N32-SLI, AMD X2 4400+, 2 GB Ram, XFX 7600GT XXX PCI-E.

Thank you. I have spent the last four days downing and installing different Apple OS and this one worked fine on my setup. All the other ones either couldn't see my video card or network. My eyes feel like sand bags. I know many in here have been there and done that too...lol.... My MB>> Asus P5W64 Professional 4 gig ram/Intel Quad...Mike

I have 4 HD's on this system. I noticed that when I have the other drives connected up and try to boot into Leopard I get a message that the OS is not availabe. Yes I have it selected in the BIOS right. Even when I disable the other drives I get the same message....you guys got any ideas...Mike.

Does anyone know why im getting this error, im using the flags -v and -f to start the installer.

root file system is read-only skipping skipping kernel link generation

unable to mount /dev/disk0s1

unable to mount /dev/disk0s3

then the dvd rom activity stops.. and just sits there?

Everything works like a charm, I just cant get it boot from the menu. But that's fine, i can get it boot from selecting the partition. Now, my only problem is the registration......I have to enter my phone no. which is 10 digits(it requires 10 digits to go on) but I can only type 8 digits in it >.<and what's md checksum??sry for bothering. everything is fine now, just added a "-" lol. thanks eddie.

know how to get wirelss work?? my wireless card is intel pro/wireless 4965 ag( i check it with ubuntu) and my screen is showing 1024x768, so my nvidia geforce 8400m gs is not working right. can someone plz help me?

At first i want to say thanks for the great work! Leo4All is the best OS X Version to work with my notebook!

I have a HP TX 1250EA Tablet PC (TX1000 series) and with v2 my wifi works just perfect!

After installing some kext, everything works fine except Sound (which dont work at all for 80% of the users) and QE/CI is not working!

We have started our own thread here: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=87077

With V3 the wifi works during the installation but after it, it won´t work! But sound works!

So what are these changes to make sound work and wifi not work?! (Wifi is broadcom 4321 and sound is ALC 862/861-VD)

Or in which kext files are these drivers so i can take the wifi kext/packages from v2 and put it into v3!

sounds,wireless,video card,webcam,disc burner etc.etc. all not working......pretty useless lol

can someone suggest which driver i should install??

im using a hp dv6780se laptop

-realtek sound card(it shows intel high definition audio Device ID: 0x103C30CC)

-nvidia geforce 8400m gs processor( should be 256mg, but it shows vram total 32mb ''')

-Intel® Core2 Duo CPU T5450 @

-- its strange that it can detect my webcam, but its not working( blue lights, blank picture)

At first i want to say thanks for the great work! Leo4All is the best OS X Version to work with my notebook!I have a HP TX 1250EA Tablet PC (TX1000 series) and with v2 my wifi works just perfect!After installing some kext, everything works fine except Sound (which dont work at all for 80% of the users) and QE/CI is not working!We have started our own thread here: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=87077With V3 the wifi works during the installation but after it, it won´t work! But sound works!So what are these changes to make sound work and wifi not work?! (Wifi is broadcom 4321 and sound is ALC 862/861-VD)Or in which kext files are these drivers so i can take the wifi kext/packages from v2 and put it into v3!
You could try using a different version of IONetworking for your wifi. There is a package in V2 called Leo_patches that contains the default install.
Everything works like a charm, I just cant get it boot from the menu. But that's fine, i can get it boot from selecting the partition. Now, my only problem is the registration......I have to enter my phone no. which is 10 digits(it requires 10 digits to go on) but I can only type 8 digits in it >.<and what's md checksum??sry for bothering. everything is fine now, just added a "-" lol. thanks eddie.
Just skip the account creation if your having problems. You will find instructions on the wiki to do so. The script ./options has this included.

Hello,

I had a very stable leo4allv2 install, i have installed v3, installation went all fine but i am stuck at the bootup screen(image attached )

No matter if i choose a bus speed or not, it stucks at this screen. My installation options were

Chipset Drivers: Old Medevil drivers

Everything else on Default (even tried selecting 667)

but i am getting stuck after

HFS: Created HFBT on Leopard

IOATAController device blocking bus

and this goes on and on...

what am i doing wrong ??? any suggestion ???

post-194299-1209571629_thumb.jpg

Sorry for this double post, trying to spread the net far and wide and see if anyone has any suggestions.

I am still having boot up problems. Sometimes it boots to 'waiting for boot volume with uuid .......'

other times it stops on 'appleacpips2nub startup complete'

Sometimes it boots up to the login screen but the keyboard doesn't work.

Generally it takes about five or six tries to get a successful bootup. I'm wondering if this has something to do with having two partitions with Leopard on but a similar setup on my other laptop works fine.

I pretty much went with the defaults during install, so as to have speedstep, went with powermanagement too, both seem to be working though the fan is pretty active. Acer 4720z, intel dual core, gma x3100.

Anyone know a solution to this one? :)

I'm assuming no one has seen the

root file system is read-only skipping skipping kernel link generation

unable to mount /dev/disk0s1

unable to mount /dev/disk0s3

during the verbose output for the leo4allV3 install? I cant seem to get past that poiint.

hmmm Dang. Well i have a 750i nforce chipset. I'v tried boothing with -v -f maxmem=2048 (i have 4Gb's) and cpus=1 however everytime it stalls there.

Dang, i was hoping I could atleast get to the GUI installer.. heh. If anyone has any ideas that would be fantastic.

Thanks!

Okay so I removed the 2GB stick, and I managed to get past the one set of messages after about a 2minute wait.. So far so good. Now its been stuck on the following message for 10minutes or so. Heh OSX msut not like my machine so far

cs_invalid_page: p=126[lssave] Clearing CS_VALID

I'v seen a few of these before, however it got past the other ones. This one hangs.

hey guys manage to get my graphics work with kalyway 10.5.2, but sound card is still not working T.T. anybody know how to get the sound card work??? maybe the video card too, bcuz im sticking with leo4allv3 as i can get the power management.