Leo4Allv3

eddie11c

440 posts in this topic

Hi Eddie:

When I boot the disk, I get this message. com.apple.Boot.plist not found.

2gig ram

asus P5K motherboard

intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

Galaxy GeForce 7300GT 400MHZ

Samsung Spinpoint F1 Series HD753LJ 750GB SATA2

Thanks in advance for your help with this.

biggoolies

Aloha,

I have an on-board LAN: nForce 570 Ultra MCP built-in Gigabit MAC with Marvell PHY, was wondering which Network option i should use.. i've tried both ForceDeth each by itself and together and it still doesn't work. Everything else works perfectly.. it's just the network. Can anyone help?

Hmmm are my writings invincible or i am the only person getting this error of

IOATAController ???

any help ??? any 1111 ???

Weren't you writing that you had a very stable leo4allv2 install? Why bothering installing leo4allv3 without a need? Don't you know the idiom "Never touch a running system!"?

If I were you, I would install leo4allv2.

Greetz

Catw3azle

Weren't you writing that you had a very stable leo4allv2 install? Why bothering installing leo4allv3 without a need? Don't you know the idiom "Never touch a running system!"?

If I were you, I would install leo4allv2.

Greetz

Catw3azle

yes you are right but shouldn't we know what the error is, what caused it ??? atleast for the sake of information??

yes you are right but shouldn't we know what the error is, what caused it ??? atleast for the sake of information??

Ok. This time you're right. But I fear it's difficult to find out. At the moment you're the only one with this problem? Do you have the same result with e.g. Kalyway's?

Greetz

Catw3azle

I searched through this article, and didn't seem to find anybody else mentioning this (or what to do). Let me know if I need to post this somewhere else.

I installed Leo4Allv3, and it worked flawlessly! Every piece worked, except about 10 min or so after running, it just locks up the system, regardless if I'm doing something, running any specific programs or anything. It's consistent too, every time it happens after the exact same amount of time.

My system isn't in my signature (am new) but here it is:

ASUS K8N-E Deluxe (nforcetest drivers worked, LAN worked, w/ working ALC 850) forcedeth-v

AMD X2 4400+, Toledo Core (old school)

MSI nVidia 8600GTS, dual HDMI (NVInject 0.2.1)

2x Corsair XMS DDR400 1GB (2GB total)

1x Western Digital 80GB IDE (dedicated HDD to OSX, I have others that are unplugged)

Sony SATA DVD burner (works)

I do also have a RAZOR sound card, but haven't bothered with seeing if I can get it to work on OSX.

I'm new to OS X, so I have no idea where logs might be that would help determine what froze the system. Can someone please give me some insight? Thanks!

Hey hey

I have a 320MB 8800gts that won't work (same error in v2 and v3)

I choose 320 nvinject in the install, and when the system loads up i get this

"NVDA::start(PCE1) failed"

and down the line, when i guess the desktop is going to load, the screen quickly flicks, and everything freeze up.

Can i be something in my bios, since many of you have gotten this card to work

Ok will try once more. I hope this time the 3850 Driver will work. I had only artefacts[grey,blue] and only version 10.5.1 seems to work[without gpu ofc].Ok will try once more. I hope this time the 3850 Driver will work. I had only artefacts[grey,blue] and only version 10.5.1 seems to work[without gpu ofc].

@ZeeStorm

Sounds like a screensaver or sleep mode activating itself after ten minutes. Try to deactivate it.

Greetz

Catw3azle

Mhmm, but I mentioned it happened even when I was using the computer? Like actively surfing the web, etc.

I can still try disabling it if you think it can cause an issue, even with a non-idle state...

Mhmm, but I mentioned it happened even when I was using the computer? Like actively surfing the web, etc.

I can still try disabling it if you think it can cause an issue, even with a non-idle state...

Oops, i didn't read your post too carefully. :)

In that case it is definitely not necessary to deactivate the screensaver.

Hum, no idea what causes the trouble. Interesting...

Greetz

Catw3azle

Eddie, I have JaS 10.4.8 AMD/Intel SSE2 SSE3 ISO,

How can I patch the ISO so I can get my sata hard drive recognized?

My Device ID is 0x55131039, how can I patch the kexts in the ISO? so it will recognize my sata hard drive like the Leo4Allv3 did.

I had the same problem and it went away when I disabled screensaver, sleep and all that stuff.

Hope it will work for you.

Hi,

I put Leo4all v3 on my Shuttle SN25P a few days ago. My gfx card now works when it didn't under v2. Hurray! Great work eddie11c!

The problem is now it freezes or hangs on me. I ran the repair permissions last night, and that fixed things so I'm now down to two files it has a problem with (AMD chip so that's correct). This stopped Firefox hanging my box. I left it running over night doing nothing but the screen saver and thi smorning it had frozen solid on one of the beach scenes from the screen saver. I hit the rest button and it comes back fine.

Is there anyway to either fix the problem, or diagnose what's causing it?

Thanks.

Ok. This time you're right. But I fear it's difficult to find out. At the moment you're the only one with this problem? Do you have the same result with e.g. Kalyway's?

Greetz

Catw3azle

No i have an AMD, haven't tried Kalway's AMD version if he has released, Leo4all 1,2 worked for me all good except i sometime my mouse start jitters all of sudden kinda goes mad, i reboot and everything is back to normal, i have a USB mouse/keyboard, do you think i should remove/update the mouse kext? and which ones?

Thanks!

Hi. Im having some problems with USB too. USB Plug n Play doesnt working, when I plug my iTouch into computer it doesnt start charging, and other devices doesnt found [like my bluetooth]. Someone can help me with this problem??

Im having a problem with my PS2 Keyboard too, sometimes MacOS X doesnt start it...

[and its being a lot hard to configure the keyboard layout for PT-BR ABNT2]

Thanks!

Excellent eddie11c, that is awesome version. Everything works like a charm, it worked perfectly out of the box (ECS 945GCT-M/1333, Intel Duo2 Core E6650. 4Gig DDR2 667Mhz Ram, 36Gig SATA Raptor Internal HD, PATA DVD-RW). The only thing doesn't work right - it is audio. i hope it should has a fix later.

Thanks eddie11c

;)

Eddie, I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. On the sound driver I have one of the ones in your list (ADI1988). Each time I have done a full format and installed the OS I end up with no sound. Also it goes into sleep mode fine but I can't wake it up....kinda like my wife...lol I noticed when I look in the sound folder it doesn't show up there either.Do you know of another way I can install these drivers, thanks, Mike

Sound is the biggest pain to get working properly. If you did not have luck with the drivers on the DVD try reading Taruga's thread and grabbing a codec dump to try for your sound card. If this fails you can try one of generic drivers like AC97 or Azalia.

I may be sounding too farfetched here, and I know the requirements are way beyond what this spare system of mine has, but when do you think I can run the non-EFI version on my Pentium 3 system, LOL. Just a joke. :P