Just a Few MacBook Nano Images...

Numberzz

36 posts in this topic

Of course, now that there's a 'standard' design idea that will likely not exist, even if such a product does exist, we'll get ounces and ounces of mockups.

In the first image, is he running XP in a virtual machine in Leopard that is running in a virtual machine in Leopard again ?

looks kind of strange to me..

I don't really like the design of that thing either

we'll see if there will be a new macbook or not within some days :censored2:

In the first image, is he running XP in a virtual machine in Leopard that is running in a virtual machine in Leopard again ?

looks kind of strange to me..

Looks like maybe remote desktop to a leopard system running xp in a vm. The second one is kinda cool looking, but the reflection of the screen makes absolutely no sense. :D

Oh my God! This could be my dream come true. I hope this is for real. After all, considering that the japanese make up a good portion of mac users, don't the japanese have a fetish for everything teeny tiny?

Guru

Do they have much of a choice??

:hysterical:

I mean aren't the living spaces smaller in general? Low ceilings and sometimes tiny apartments. Fun place though.

I dig it a lot more than the current laptops...

I agree with you.

This is the Macbook for me! Whatever it ends up looking like, if it's about the size of my Powerbook 12", I can't wait. And I need power! Which is why this tidbit of news has wet my appetite...

-Urby

I would :blink: if that multi-touch trackpad pushes this thing's price into wtf land.

Other than that, good concept. I'm sure Apple's software engineers are intelligent enough to make that touchpad useful.

Which is why this tidbit of news has wet my appetite...

Just your appetite? :angry:

look at the second image. in the front there is a slit. looks like a MBP drive

I can see it now, I thought it was just a reflection mess up in Photoshop.

I see three images.I see one white Asus, one Silver Sony....But the one that looks like an oversize iPhone seems normal as a Apple product to me..My opinion : The new Macbook Nano shouldn't be white. And it won't have an optical drive either...The freakin' tablet has a freakin' camera!!Maybe it would be better if it was on the front. But it won't do much good both ways anyway.