Just a Few MacBook Nano Images...

Numberzz

36 posts in this topic

Do they have much of a choice??

:)

I mean aren't the living spaces smaller in general? Low ceilings and sometimes tiny apartments. Fun place though.

Ha... How true is that. Needless to say, the Japanese are the reason for Apple's decision to enter the sub-notebook market.

Guru

I like the third one. But isnt it just a tad too much like the iTouch / iPhone designs? does apple really need another product in that market?

The first one looks nice too, but Im not sure on what looks like a full-length trackpad.

Just your appetite? :censored2:

:censored2:

Whatever it ends up looking like, if it's about the size of my Powerbook 12", I can't wait.

Yeah, Apple really, really needs a 12" Powerbook replacement.

I would hysterical.gif if that multi-touch trackpad pushes this thing's price into wtf land.

We're talking Apple here, I'm sure it will be very over priced. However, because it will be something fairly unique, there will be nothing to directly compare it to: thus macheads will tell you 'Thats not overpriced, thats innovation!' :censored2: Look at me, making an over-rational sense of things. Do'h. But never mind that, let's just focus on the fact that no one has ever said that exact quote.

We're talking Apple here, I'm sure it will be very over priced. However, because it will be something fairly unique, there will be nothing to directly compare it to: thus macheads will tell you 'Thats not overpriced, thats innovation!' <_<

Ah, fanboys. Always give me a chuckle. :soldiers:

Apple don't "do" budget models.

Well they do, but when they do they make sure there is such a snag with it that people are overwhemingly tempted to just spend a few hundrea

more on something better. Case in point the mac mini or the lowest iMacs. 

Typing with a mousepad that covers the entire area below the keyboard would be a nightmare.

Yes, even if it does disable during typing...

Not to mention the dirt buildup...

well think about it, apple probably has thougth about this. its probably like the new type of surface stoves use. u kno, the entire top is black, but underneath, it has the eyes. so in theory, there would be a regular touch pad under the surface of that, but it would look big. well theres my 2 cents