a little birdie tweets - 9A559

ukp

1,058 posts in this topic

IE 5.2 is teh 1337n3ss!

picture1hh5.png

Numberz, you simply ROCK! I can see that the rendering engine is pretty much messed up on modern sites. Seems like the shadow issue is messed up with icons on light backgrounds. I hope the UI folks on the OS X team don't call it a "By Design". Your wallpaper is interesting, Virgin Mary, Star of David, Blackbird, Humming Bird, Fern, Hibiscus - hmm.

Man, I bet if you got the chance to access Steve Jobs Mac you would screenshot the {censored} out of it! LOL!

then what is it given for?

It is extremely difficult to land an Oink invite because the person who issued it is accountable for their actions, that is what i heard. You have to be an active participant as well. There a forum thread somewhere here where you can offer trades for an Oink invite. But it is hard to come by. :P

I was thinking about all the visual changes that were made with this build and started wondering if Apple finally made the new dock look better on the side of the screen (not entirely sure it that is possible, but I can hope), so, could someone check if they made any changes?

ok, and the iphone update as well :( he prolly has mac pro with 2 30 inch screens, 8x3.0GHz, 16 Gb ram, and 2 TB HD ;)

I know that he uses a MacBook Pro 17inch as his mobile Mac. Don't know about his desktop system, probably an iMac to be honest he seems to have a special affection for that model. Remember, the MacPro supports up to 3 TBs. :D

Hey Numberz, if you got the time, I would like to see some screenshots of the following:

Stacks (put a total of 12 items in the folder, nature pictures and pdfs)

Quick Looks

Could you also launch the Leopard Installer icon from the Leopard DVD? I want to see what the installer icon looks like in the Dock. :D

Any chance I can get any of you (I'm looking at you Numberz) to answer a couple quick questions about what was (possibly) changed?

Questions:

1. Was the display of the new dock on the left or right side of the screen improved/changed at all? (In 9A528d it looks horrible on the side)
  2. Do webclips work for anyone who had problems with them in previous builds? (Not working at all for me on 9A528d)
  3. I have heard that stacks are customizable, does this mean 9A528d or pre-9A527 functionality?

Thanks in advance :P

Too bad, I used to like having my dock on the left side of my screen, but now whenever I put it there I start tilting my head slightly. I really hope they improve on it before the Gold Master.

post-126537-1190585259_thumb.png

It does sort of look odd on the left. I prefer it on the bottom though so its not much of a problem for me.