a little birdie tweets - 9A559

ukp

1,058 posts in this topic

I get that when I see my 8" lizard. ok, back to topic. What are your opinions on the OS? I think its nice. it looks nice and sounds like it works right.

no crashes yet, fast, and...good, memory and cpu usage also seem to be better managed

Help!

I've fished out on old Lacie Porsche FW external and divvied it up with a 12gb partition for 9A599 install DVD. Used CCC to copy the mounted DMG to the new partition. All ok so far - kiddie stuff, partitions created as GUID as this is an Intel Mac.

Shows up as a bootable disk in startup disk and in an option boot, however I get an error and a KP, "Unable to find driver for platform" and sth about ACPI when I try to actually boot...

This is my first (and only) Intel Mac so I'm a bit in the dark.

And, I was down to my last DL DVD, tried to burn that, errored out at the end! But it still seems to load as a vilid disk, but it's deffo borked, reboot spits it out....

Argghh!

I think I'm doing sth wrong with the FW disk tho - any pointers gurus.....?

here is it when u press more picture1oo2.png
Numberz, you are too kind! Much love and respect to you! :D
(posted from IE mac :D )quite bad perfirmance but thats the engine :D
Hi, may I see a screenshot of IE 5 for Mac running Leopard with IE 5 icon in the new Dock? Thanks

Spamsandwich, if u dont have anything constructive, pls dun spam the thread with stuff like those pics....

Hi, may I see a screenshot of IE 5 for Mac running Leopard with IE 5 icon in the new Dock? Thanks

u wont wanna see it.. i tried it and it was totally horrible... made my poor pussy cat vomit its guts out trying.. didnt bother to keep it long enough to take a screenie...

Spamsandwich, if u dont have anything constructive, pls dun spam the thread with stuff like those pics....

u wont wanna see it.. i tried it and it was totally horrible... made my poor pussy cat vomit its guts out trying.. didnt bother to keep it long enough to take a screenie...

I agree, that picture was not funny. Poor guy, looks like he has some sort of muscle disorder, probably elephantiasis. :P

I agree, that picture was not funny. Poor guy, looks like he has some sort of muscle disorder, probably elephantiasis. :P

Don't worry guys, the pic wasn't of me! Of course, like everyone else in Cyberland, I'm built, go to the gym three times a week, have several birds on 24/7 shag-notice, and a Lamborghini in the drive.

AND I DO NOT LIVE MY MUM - OK!!??