Introducing the newest additions to the InsanelyMac team...

Swad

110 posts in this topic

Guest brenmcl

Hello everyone,

I'm Brendan I work with Paul at Fubra, it's nice to meet you all we are really excited that everyone is so positive and I shall look forward building on the already great community that Swad, the mods and every poster has created here! We are really glad that Swad is able to stay on and continue posting here while he completes his studies and wish him well with them.

I hope that our role can be to create more features that help you get the latest news about the topics you care about faster. We realise that we are nothing without you so we will be working on some new features we have got ideas about already and asking you along the way for ideas so that we can make sure we are always improving.

Thanks again for the amazing welcome.

Brendan

British bands btw....don't think anyone mentioned Radiohead :(

waitwaitwait... so... you're from the UK *and* you guys are fans of 'the head' ? SWEET.

I, for one, welcome our new Paranoid Android Overlords.

Er... or something.

Welcome Paul, Jim, and Brendon! It's great to know you guys are all fellow mac owner's, and truly are interested in the growth and development of the site. Looking forward to great things in the coming months and years.

not to mention you love Radiohead, Jim. You already had my vote by then. :)

I can't post the 'queen'... :thumbsup_anim:

Anywho, welcome guys!! This community has created so many Apple lovers (like myself), and I know that we will ...eventually... overpower Mr. Gates himself.

Swad and all who have contributed have done a great job, and I can't wait to see the future of InsanelyMac...

Again, Welcome!!!!

Nd

I can't post the 'queen'... :(

Really? Maybe you can'f find it.

When you write a post click on "Show All" on the smilies section.

Then scroll right down.

There you'll see Bin Ladin :thumbsup_anim: , The guy he's sent :thumbsup_anim: , the soldiers who are going to stop him :thumbsup_anim: , the people who are being saved :yoji: , and then the Queen :) who's there to just look good and take the credit.

EDIT:

Whoever added the first three must really have been having a bad day.

Welcome Paul, Jim, and Brendon!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY would like to have a new administration here, with more open mindness, you guys look from Fubra to be real nice ppl. i think guys your first goal will be to get in contact with the developers and somehow bring them back, welcome then

Welcome Paul, Jim, and Brendon!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY would like to have a new administration here, with more open mindness,

Personally I've always thought that Swad was very open minded. At least he is a lot more than most other forums. This whole place is just one big :rolleyes:

Completely off-topic and stupid All these theories suck, a couple of years ago string theory was the big hu-ha, then it got disproven :\ . So many theories, cant they just be happy to know that we are alive, and thats that.