Introducing the newest additions to the InsanelyMac team...

Swad

110 posts in this topic

:thumbsup_anim: fellow Brits.

An end of an era Swad. Kinda sad really. Having you as an admin was great and best of all there was some sort of certainty to things, well until the last few weeks.

*wisper* Swad, stay on their good side to remain a admin *wisper*

EDIT:

All I want to add is that I am glad that they are British (no offence meant to non British :) )

Britain is for me very much like my second home, and I wish I could live there if I didn't have family here.

Here? You live in InsanelyMac with your family?

Anyway the Brit things makes me more eger to start a topic i've hand in mind for a while.

Welcome, folks. :thumbsup_anim:

I think you, Brendan, Paul, Ed, and Jim will do your best keeping alive and improving everyday this wonderful community :wallbash:

I think that your joy, your vitality, your passions and your great team work can lead this community ahead for next years, and I will be here to see it. I'm also happy that buyers are European guys, because I'm European too! It's really satisfating see that a lot of European people is working hard getting this community even better :)

So, congratulations everyone and welcome to InsanelyMac. :)

Sherry Haibara

Where abouts in England are they from/working?

I agree it is good to see someone else from Britain contributing massively to potentially millions of people (rather than your bog standard chav around here ponsing off the dole and job seekers allowance)

EDIT:

I could potentially offer myself as a podcast presenter :-) I've managed and produced a podcast previously for www.msgstuff.com we had interviews and news along with opinions and light hearted jokes aimed at the community to which we presented (we even got an exclusive interview with Patchou of Messenger Plus fame!)

Just something to bear in mind for the future, something I'd be willing to try and fit my life around :thumbsup_anim:

EDIT 2:

Gee I must seem a complete attention whoring n00b to you guys :unsure: honestly I mean it all in good faith and do frequent this site very often, I just may not post that much compared to others :hysterical:

/me shut's up now

Welcome!

About the search feature, you actually could make it so they search before posting. I think Digg has something like it, where you will type in the title and use a Javascript/AJAX script to automaticlly pull topics that are related to the title, I don't think it's really that hard and I know the new administration can handle it.

Gee I must seem a complete attention whoring n00b to you guys :unsure: honestly I mean it all in good faith and do frequent this site very often, I just may not post that much compared to others :hysterical:

/me shut's up now

Hehe aNILEator, it's good that you want to help. However you may want to post in this topic instead :thumbsup_anim:

P.S. A Podcast could be a new project InsanelyMac could focus on. Especially now that we have 4 new leaders amongst us.

- SABR.

when will they be getting accounts? (if the already do, i must have missed that part)

I don't think they've registered or made a public announcement themselves yet. I think they'll be coming tomorrow (hopefully).

- SABR.

It's great news that there's a team of people behind this.

On another note: no offense but their sense of web design is a little less than what I'd call "Web 2.0." Not my cup of tea, but others may like it.

when will they be getting accounts? (if the already do, i must have missed that part)

Jim has had an account since September 2005 (!), two months after the site was launched, and his friend Ed (do1) became an official member yesterday! The other two (Paul and Brendan) will mostly be doing behind the scenes things, although I'm sure they'll get accounts soon.

I've also always thought a podcast would be a good idea, but we've never been able to get it off the ground. Sounds like a great new project!

Also, what is it with Britons? Almost all of our Mod staff is from the UK!!! :thumbsup_anim: